File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I'd like to Ask sorry about thé purpose of such Fake or SCAM what could they earn?
Either they ask you for money. In which case they get your money and there's no job.

In other cases they will sometimes ask for personal documents like a copy of your passport which they may use to commit fraud or impersonate you.

steephen

Jul 26, 2022
I am Alexander Leonard, a citizen of Canada, I am searching for an employee, someone to take care of my Home and supervise my home, I am looking for a humble and down to earth person or couple who are caring and can take care of my home on a daily basis, I have a 1 acre of Water Melon Farm along with (6) cows, this is my private business as I have people who come on a daily basis to buy my watermelon for distribution, I shall be offering a Monthly Salary of - $5,250 Monthly and free accommodation with internet facility, 60 days holiday yearly and permission to invite any family member not more than 3 for holiday in Canada not for more than 30 days, I shall be providing you with guaranteed visa agent who will process your visa under a short period of time for you to resume work here as soon as possible, due to certain reasons, i shall be responsible for your flight ticket only and you shall take full responsibility of your visa processing fees after which i confirm that your visa has been obtained, i shall be making a reimbursement of what you have spent for your visa process to enable you recover from debt but first you have to earn my trust by starting your visa process without hesitation and after it has been obtained successfully, i shall proceed with the sending of your flight ticket and reimbursement of funds.

If you find satisfaction in my offer, kindly proceed with sending the below documents.

- copy of (1) Passport Photograph
- International Passport Copy.

Once all this above requirement has been received. I shall be sending you the job agreement for you to sign and revert back with a signed copy to start with your process immediately.

Please note that I am trustworthy and ready to support you only if you assure me of your honesty and I guarantee the reimbursement of expenses, the reason why I am straight forward is because I am honest and sometime back I have tried to employ someone and after sponsoring of all documentations they never arrived here, so please I plead that you understand me to the core and will be reasonable enough to trust me as I guarantee you my word.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am Alexander Leonard, a citizen of Canada, I am searching for an employee, someone to take care of my Home and supervise my home, I am looking for a humble and down to earth person or couple who are caring and can take care of my home on a daily basis, I have a 1 acre of Water Melon Farm along with (6) cows, this is my private business as I have people who come on a daily basis to buy my watermelon for distribution, I shall be offering a Monthly Salary of - $5,250 Monthly and free accommodation with internet facility, 60 days holiday yearly and permission to invite any family member not more than 3 for holiday in Canada not for more than 30 days, I shall be providing you with guaranteed visa agent who will process your visa under a short period of time for you to resume work here as soon as possible, due to certain reasons, i shall be responsible for your flight ticket only and you shall take full responsibility of your visa processing fees after which i confirm that your visa has been obtained, i shall be making a reimbursement of what you have spent for your visa process to enable you recover from debt but first you have to earn my trust by starting your visa process without hesitation and after it has been obtained successfully, i shall proceed with the sending of your flight ticket and reimbursement of funds.

If you find satisfaction in my offer, kindly proceed with sending the below documents.

Once all this above requirement has been received. I shall be sending you the job agreement for you to sign and revert back with a signed copy to start with your process immediately.

Please note that I am trustworthy and ready to support you only if you assure me of your honesty and I guarantee the reimbursement of expenses, the reason why I am straight forward is because I am honest and sometime back I have tried to employ someone and after sponsoring of all documentations they never arrived here, so please I plead that you understand me to the core and will be reasonable enough to trust me as I guarantee you my word.
Fake - no watermelon farm (don’t exist anyways) has salaries of $5k plus accommodation, airfare etc.

Reactions: YVR123

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Why havent i received a feedback yet.
You need to post the full job offer letter. You didn't do that.

Most likely what you received is fake.

You need to post the full letter.

Reactions: YVR123

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017

Come on guys. This is Canada. Watermelon farm? 60 days holiday a year?! "permission to invite famliy memeber for holiday in Canada" ?? (Does he run IRCC too?? How can he give permission to TRV??)

It's a total scam and I've seen this exact same "offer" being posted before.

Reactions: Naturgrl

furrukhrao

Jun 13, 2015
Fake Just try to get PNP, Student Visa for any small province like NS,MB,SASK,NL,MB and you will get PR in two years.

Feb 16, 2023
Humreeks Engineering Inc
Humreeks House
125 Lawton Blvd,Toronto, ON, M4V 2A1
Phone +17822013038
Fax +17822013038
Email info@humreeksengineering.com

Dear Praveen kumar
We at Humreeks Engineering Company are extremely proud and pleased to
inform you that after carefully considering your application filed with
our company for employment, we have arrived upon a consensus that you
will be our next Store Manager

We at Humreeks Engineering Company have a strong work ethic when it
comes to dealing with our consumers and maintaining their level of
satisfaction. We believe every problem and difficulty can be resolved if
there is the will to resolve them and the resources to support the
confidence. We have an extremely strong and unshakable rapport between
our six different departments, and we lay great stress on all our
employees maintaining that rapport on an individual level as well.
Attached is the contract agreement letter which you are to sign and
return a copy to us within 72 hours of receipt if you accept the terms
of this agreement with us.

We provide free accommodation, free medical and dental care to our
workers, Free food, free airline tickets and a starting Maximum Salary
of 10,000 CAD per month.

However, after receiving this Agreement Letter duly signed by you, we
shall contact you for Appointment/Offer Letter, added the directions on
how to obtain your visa from the Canada Immigration Office in your
Country,

Print out this Document and sign after reading it and send it back to us
for Office use
We look forward to working with you.

Regards
Mrs.Alyssa Lamy
Manager,Human Resources at Humreeks Engineering company Canada
It's genuine or fake

Feb 16, 2023
Dear Visa Applicant ,

I acknowledge the receipt of your mail I have been instructed by your employer to help you in processing of your visa and confirmation of work permit and all related documents to help complete visa process, as Canada Immigration officer to assist you in your visa application and to obtain the necessary travelling documents in India according to the Embassy schedules. Kindly fill the visa application forms attached to this mail and send back as soon as possible via mail.

After we receive your application your next step is to pay your visa (as directed below), this fee is to be made in consideration of your visa application form so that you will be recognized by the Canada visa authorities for entry into Canada territory. Employment based visa fee and other related paper permit work fee, including processing fee total is $495 CAD equivalence to Rs. 31,500 Indian rupees.

And it has to pay immediately after the file has being opened for applicant to enable us process your traveling documents to Canada. On this note you are to revert back to us for the obtaining of the account details where you have to make your Visa payment. The type of Visa you are applying for is Working permit visa. (Working/Employment Visa). Below is the breakdown of the involved charges:

A. RESIDENCE WORKING PERMIT PROCESSING FEE …...............$ 190.00
B. VISA APPLICATION FEE…....................................................$ 190.00
D. INSURANCE FEE ……………………………………………..........$ 125
TOTAL: $ 495 CANADIAN DOLLARS = Rs. 31,500- INR/-

Processing of your working visa will take 14 working days from the date of your application fee is confirmed.
As discus on phone as soon as your visa processing is completed we will inform you to come over to the office along with a hard copy of your International Passport for final visa stamp or we shall send you the appointment letter and gate pass also with Visa code to enable you go to the regional office in Chennai for Visa stamping if you cant make it to come to Delhi but all visa formalities is to be done in Delhi.

Nevertheless, we shall inform you the mode of payment when you confirm to us your readiness towards this application by filling it and returning it to us. In addition, as soon as visa officers acknowledge the payment, your file will be opened. No sooner than the entire required documents are secured and processed, appointment will be granted for you to have biometric data ( fingers scan and digital photograph taken) for completion of the visa formalities.

Moreover, you should prepare yourself for interview though I will give you tips of the interview when the time comes. The date of the interview will be announced to you as soon as your application forms are ready. I hope and believe to guide your application and ensure that you start your career with your employer in Canada on time. So you should be fast in this arrangement as your joining date is fast approaching.

Finally, kindly send to our email scan copies of the following documents that are not yet send by you.
(1) Data pages of the front and the last page of your International passport in photocopy.
(2) White background photo (size 50mmx50mm), taken within the last 4 months.
(3) Resume
(4) Degree Certificate.
(5) Fill visa form (Must be done by printing it out fill it and scanned to our email)
(6) Appointment Letter from your previous place of work or previous employer (if any)
(7) Contract Agreement Letter between you and Employer.

The above information will enable us to process your application and get your visa obtained. The entire duration for obtaining your visa from the Canada Consulate shall not be more than 14 working days, we shall inform you when to come over once visa approved is given. You are required to send the scan copy of the above documents via e-mail as attached file and it should appear in colored form.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr Alfred Harold

Canada Immigration officer.
Time of calls, Monday to Friday 8: AM to 5: PM (Saturday 9 AM to 12:00)

VISA/PERMIT DEPARTMENT.
"WELCOME TO CANIDAN EMBASSY. SERVICE TO THE INDIANS AND CANADA CITIZENS FOR BETTER RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN INDIANS AND CANADA”

Caveat: Visit is strictly on official appointment with a gate pass for permission into the premises.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear Visa Applicant ,

I acknowledge the receipt of your mail I have been instructed by your employer to help you in processing of your visa and confirmation of work permit and all related documents to help complete visa process, as Canada Immigration officer to assist you in your visa application and to obtain the necessary travelling documents in India according to the Embassy schedules. Kindly fill the visa application forms attached to this mail and send back as soon as possible via mail.

After we receive your application your next step is to pay your visa (as directed below), this fee is to be made in consideration of your visa application form so that you will be recognized by the Canada visa authorities for entry into Canada territory. Employment based visa fee and other related paper permit work fee, including processing fee total is $495 CAD equivalence to Rs. 31,500 Indian rupees.

And it has to pay immediately after the file has being opened for applicant to enable us process your traveling documents to Canada. On this note you are to revert back to us for the obtaining of the account details where you have to make your Visa payment. The type of Visa you are applying for is Working permit visa. (Working/Employment Visa). Below is the breakdown of the involved charges:

A. RESIDENCE WORKING PERMIT PROCESSING FEE …...............$ 190.00
B. VISA APPLICATION FEE…....................................................$ 190.00
D. INSURANCE FEE ……………………………………………..........$ 125
TOTAL: $ 495 CANADIAN DOLLARS = Rs. 31,500- INR/-

Processing of your working visa will take 14 working days from the date of your application fee is confirmed.
As discus on phone as soon as your visa processing is completed we will inform you to come over to the office along with a hard copy of your International Passport for final visa stamp or we shall send you the appointment letter and gate pass also with Visa code to enable you go to the regional office in Chennai for Visa stamping if you cant make it to come to Delhi but all visa formalities is to be done in Delhi.

Nevertheless, we shall inform you the mode of payment when you confirm to us your readiness towards this application by filling it and returning it to us. In addition, as soon as visa officers acknowledge the payment, your file will be opened. No sooner than the entire required documents are secured and processed, appointment will be granted for you to have biometric data ( fingers scan and digital photograph taken) for completion of the visa formalities.

Moreover, you should prepare yourself for interview though I will give you tips of the interview when the time comes. The date of the interview will be announced to you as soon as your application forms are ready. I hope and believe to guide your application and ensure that you start your career with your employer in Canada on time. So you should be fast in this arrangement as your joining date is fast approaching.

Finally, kindly send to our email scan copies of the following documents that are not yet send by you.
(1) Data pages of the front and the last page of your International passport in photocopy.
(2) White background photo (size 50mmx50mm), taken within the last 4 months.
(3) Resume
(4) Degree Certificate.
(5) Fill visa form (Must be done by printing it out fill it and scanned to our email)
(6) Appointment Letter from your previous place of work or previous employer (if any)
(7) Contract Agreement Letter between you and Employer.

The above information will enable us to process your application and get your visa obtained. The entire duration for obtaining your visa from the Canada Consulate shall not be more than 14 working days, we shall inform you when to come over once visa approved is given. You are required to send the scan copy of the above documents via e-mail as attached file and it should appear in colored form.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr Alfred Harold

Canada Immigration officer.
Time of calls, Monday to Friday 8: AM to 5: PM (Saturday 9 AM to 12:00)

VISA/PERMIT DEPARTMENT.
"WELCOME TO CANIDAN EMBASSY. SERVICE TO THE INDIANS AND CANADA CITIZENS FOR BETTER RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN INDIANS AND CANADA”

Caveat: Visit is strictly on official appointment with a gate pass for permission into the premises.
Of course it is fake. Can not even spell Canadian right. There is no special relationship between Indians and Canada (Sp) citizens. Do not give any money.

Last edited:

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Humreeks Engineering Inc
Humreeks House
Phone +17822013038
Fax +17822013038

Dear Praveen kumar

of 10,000 CAD per month.

Country,

for Office use

Regards
Mrs.Alyssa Lamy
It's genuine or fake
Fake. If they can pay $10K a month I am pretty sure they can find a store manager in Canada.

Again, if they ask for money to process the "visa" it's fake.

Mandalorian

Nov 21, 2019
winnipeg
NOC Code......
Also, no REAL EMPLOYERS hires you without an interview. If you haven't had a digital interview and if you get a job offer it's fake.
The interview/job offer in Canada is always similar to how it happens in your home country. Do you research, verify the employer's address. It's not that easy to find which one is genuine and which one is fake.
The biggest giveaway to a fake offer letter is the one where you never attended an interview.

Mandalorian

Nov 21, 2019
winnipeg
NOC Code......
Humreeks Engineering Inc
Humreeks House
Phone +17822013038
Fax +17822013038

Dear Praveen kumar

of 10,000 CAD per month.

Country,

for Office use

Regards
Mrs.Alyssa Lamy
It's genuine or fake

Everything wrong with this fake letter
1. Why would an Engineering company hire a Store manager?
2. The address mentioned above is an apartment adress(a simple google search will provide you answers)
3. The Salary - $10000 CAD per month? Again, do the research here https://www.glassdoor.ca/Salaries/retail-store-manager-salary-SRCH_KO0,20.htm They earn about 53,000 a year(4416/month).
4. Free Medical - really? Isn't that sort of provided by the government itself?

and the countless spell errors mentioned by few others here.