I AM FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYING TO CANADAAAAAAAAAAA

SinghLovCan

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
While im sorry for what happened to you, but bravo for your courage, may God bless you for new life ahead.

Which country did you live in? And which visa office you applied? What happened to the guy who damaged your leg.

yawanika

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/03/2011
AOR Received.
13/04/2011
File Transfer...
05/05/2011 - In process from 14/10/11
Med's Request
14/10/2011
Med's Done....
24/10/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14/10/2011
VISA ISSUED...
9/12/2011
LANDED..........
9/04/2012
A very BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you :) Your post was so inspirational and I am sure, it must have been so for all those who read it.

Best wishes for a fantastic life and future ahead.

smiler 11

Mar 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/11/2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
.22/02/2011....
IELTS Request
submitted with app
File Transfer...
.....28/03/2011 approx
Med's Request
.....13/10/2011
Med's Done....
......02/12/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
30/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
asap ;0)
A big congratulations to you. I'm sure you will insure other applicants to keep going when they feel like giving up. The best of luck to you and your family :)

tunafest

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 27, 2009
Doc's Request.
January 28, 2010
File Transfer...
February 4, 2010
Med's Request
October 27,2010
Med's Done....
November 08, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 30, 2011 Passport Sent.....: June 06, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 19, 2011 thanks God!
LANDED..........
Sept.18, 2011
Soooo Inspiring!!! God is good all the time!!!

Congratulations and Good luck! :) :) :) :) :)

amkalisa

Mar 26, 2011
explorer101 said:
I AM FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYING TO CANADAAAAAAA, I JUST GOT IT, ONE MONTH AFTER MEDICALS . :D :D
You will find the best job in Canada, because you will force the nature to find the job for you with your amazing spirit and dreams.

All the best future for you and for your kids, wish you to see your kids the best doctors and engineers in Canada.

Regards,

goodhope

Jul 12, 2011
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
amkalisa said:
You will find the best job in Canada, because you will force the nature to find the job for you with your amazing spirit and dreams.

All the best future for you and for your kids, wish you to see your kids the best doctors and engineers in Canada.

Regards,
pulling an old thread

Target2013

Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 Apr 2014...
explorer101 said:
I AM FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYING TO CANADAAAAAAA, I JUST GOT IT, ONE MONTH AFTER MEDICALS . :D :D

I made it despite the fact that I am handicap. I don't have right leg and am using artificial limb. I mentioned the same in my application also. God had been gracious to me and my family. It was my wish to see my kids growing up in Canada and despite my disability I succeeded. I was not born handicap.

I prepared my application In JAN 2009 and was in the process of forwarding it to CIO; unfortunately in Feb 09 I met with accident. Some jerk driving car rashly hit me at the speed of 70-80 Kms/ Hr, i was standing 4-5 feet down the road. My leg was crushed, 2 pieces. Had to undergo 3 operations in 2 months and my leg could not be saved. While in the hospital, the wish to take my kids to Canada gave me courage to fight and live and more than half of the process of my application was done by me from my bed/ wheelchair. Filed my application in the last week of July 2009. Did IELTS, gathered PCC, renews PP's, registered marriage. Remained on bed for 6 months and was conscious that i may be rejected in medicals if i fail to walk properly and do my own work.

After the wounds dried up I had artificial limb, day and night walked to have better balance. Initially i had to take help of walker later on walking stick which I managed to dispense with. Everyday I climbed stairs 15-20 times in a day. Soon, I became independent started doing household chores as well as to do office work. Medicals came and the doctor made me to climb stairs- which i did, told to remove clothes - i did without assistance and wear clothes. Asked if i can drive car. I never used stick in front of him. Walked slowly but firmly.

It worked and I got VISA.

Now, for me another challenge starts. Due to my physical condition I can not do labour intensive work. I have heard a lot about the difficulties faced by new immigrants. I have a chalked out a plan which i would try to execute. I will bridge my education and experience with canadian studies. Canadian education will help me in getting good job.

One thing is sure - In Canada I will not go down without a fight. I will never come back as a looser. Today, my dreams had been fulfilled and I can see a better future for my

Hi Man,

you are great inspiration for all forum members................................ultimately, you deserve it.

target2013

Kummy29

Aug 9, 2011
Iowa,USA
Visa Office......
Detroit
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2009
Doc's Request.
30-09-2009
Nomination.....
10-01-2010
AOR Received.
17-09-2010
IELTS Request
10-01-2010
File Transfer...
05-10-2011
Med's Request
23-02-2012
Med's Done....
06-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April-04,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 13, 2012
LANDED..........
28-May,2012
Wonferful ! Wonderful !

You are an example to all of us and a role-model.

Congrats and good luck !

kedarnath

Jun 8, 2013
Andhrapradesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2010
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
08-04-2013
Passport Req..
01-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by the grace of Almighty
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of Almighty
explorer101 said:

I made it despite the fact that I am handicap. I don't have right leg and am using artificial limb. I mentioned the same in my application also. God had been gracious to me and my family. It was my wish to see my kids growing up in Canada and despite my disability I succeeded. I was not born handicap.

I prepared my application In JAN 2009 and was in the process of forwarding it to CIO; unfortunately in Feb 09 I met with accident. Some jerk driving car rashly hit me at the speed of 70-80 Kms/ Hr, i was standing 4-5 feet down the road. My leg was crushed, 2 pieces. Had to undergo 3 operations in 2 months and my leg could not be saved. While in the hospital, the wish to take my kids to Canada gave me courage to fight and live and more than half of the process of my application was done by me from my bed/ wheelchair. Filed my application in the last week of July 2009. Did IELTS, gathered PCC, renews PP's, registered marriage. Remained on bed for 6 months and was conscious that i may be rejected in medicals if i fail to walk properly and do my own work.

After the wounds dried up I had artificial limb, day and night walked to have better balance. Initially i had to take help of walker later on walking stick which I managed to dispense with. Everyday I climbed stairs 15-20 times in a day. Soon, I became independent started doing household chores as well as to do office work. Medicals came and the doctor made me to climb stairs- which i did, told to remove clothes - i did without assistance and wear clothes. Asked if i can drive car. I never used stick in front of him. Walked slowly but firmly.

Now, for me another challenge starts. Due to my physical condition I can not do labour intensive work. I have heard a lot about the difficulties faced by new immigrants. I have a chalked out a plan which i would try to execute. I will bridge my education and experience with canadian studies. Canadian education will help me in getting good job.

One thing is sure - In Canada I will not go down without a fight. I will never come back as a looser. Today, my dreams had been fulfilled and I can see a better future for my kids.
Dear Mr.Explorer,

Congrats & all the very best for your new journey in Canada, when are you planning to land? Which province ? what is your current occupation? where are you from ? I really appreciate your struggle & I am sure you can achieve any thing you want.

Even I am planning to land with my family in the month of March 5th.

Regards
Kedar

donwin4real

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2011
AOR Received.
23-05-2011
IELTS Request
Included with initial application
Med's Request
15-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
Not Yet
explorer101 said:

One thing is sure - In Canada I will not go down without a fight. I will never come back as a looser. Today, my dreams had been fulfilled and I can see a better future for my kids.
I am really proud of you; more grease to your elbow!....your story is a great inspiration to me and many here, I hope & pray for you that you continue to walk stronger & fly higher always in all your endeavour in your dream land
All the best!

goodhope

Jul 12, 2011
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
kedarnath said:
Dear Mr.Explorer,

Congrats & all the very best for your new journey in Canada, when are you planning to land? Which province ? what is your current occupation? where are you from ? I really appreciate your struggle & I am sure you can achieve any thing you want.

Even I am planning to land with my family in the month of March 5th.

Regards
Kedar

Dera Kedar

Mr Explorer has landed and very active senior member of the site way back in 2011.I pulled up this because this week someone needs to know the physically handicapped can get the PR.Mr Explorer is living in Toronto i guess