+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I AM FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYING TO CANADAAAAAAAAAAA

Dreamerchasingreality

Aug 19, 2010
one thing for sure if you have the dream in your heart and are motivated by your circumstances ....nothing is an obsatcle to accomplish d pinnacles of success...no matter how hard were the days you spent in getting there ...i m sooo sure u would be reaping well deserved the fruits of sweet labour ....you truly are an inspiration to me and to so many like me ....thanks a lot for sharing your story .....would remember it forevr ...thnxx once again..
explorer101 said:
I AM FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYING TO CANADAAAAAAA, I JUST GOT IT, ONE MONTH AFTER MEDICALS . :D :D

I made it despite the fact that I am handicap. I don't have right leg and am using artificial limb. I mentioned the same in my application also. God had been gracious to me and my family. It was my wish to see my kids growing up in Canada and despite my disability I succeeded. I was not born handicap.

I prepared my application In JAN 2009 and was in the process of forwarding it to CIO; unfortunately in Feb 09 I met with accident. Some jerk driving car rashly hit me at the speed of 70-80 Kms/ Hr, i was standing 4-5 feet down the road. My leg was crushed, 2 pieces. Had to undergo 3 operations in 2 months and my leg could not be saved. While in the hospital, the wish to take my kids to Canada gave me courage to fight and live and more than half of the process of my application was done by me from my bed/ wheelchair. Filed my application in the last week of July 2009. Did IELTS, gathered PCC, renews PP's, registered marriage. Remained on bed for 6 months and was conscious that i may be rejected in medicals if i fail to walk properly and do my own work.

After the wounds dried up I had artificial limb, day and night walked to have better balance. Initially i had to take help of walker later on walking stick which I managed to dispense with. Everyday I climbed stairs 15-20 times in a day. Soon, I became independent started doing household chores as well as to do office work. Medicals came and the doctor made me to climb stairs- which i did, told to remove clothes - i did without assistance and wear clothes. Asked if i can drive car. I never used stick in front of him. Walked slowly but firmly.

It worked and I got VISA.

Now, for me another challenge starts. Due to my physical condition I can not do labour intensive work. I have heard a lot about the difficulties faced by new immigrants. I have a chalked out a plan which i would try to execute. I will bridge my education and experience with canadian studies. Canadian education will help me in getting good job.

One thing is sure - In Canada I will not go down without a fight. I will never come back as a looser. Today, my dreams had been fulfilled and I can see a better future for my kids.

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
Canada is meant for BRAVE people like you dear..

God bless.. and best of luck for your bright future.

Cheers...

vijayenjoy

Nov 5, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
30-03-2010
AOR Received.
07-08-2010
File Transfer...
07-04-2010
Truely inspirational, a big applaud for explorer101 for sharing this in the forum...............thanks for saki for pulling the thread up for the new members like me

ashu0044

Star Member
Jun 18, 2010
Kolkata -India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Nov-2009
Doc's Request.
19-Jan-2010
AOR Received.
17-May-2010 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
27-Jan-2010
Med's Request
5-Oct-2010
Med's Done....
27-Oct-2010
Passport Req..
5-Oct-2010
VISA ISSUED...
11-Feb-2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
u r really great dear.........

very motivational........

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks everybody for the beautiful messages, In fact I get motivation by your good wishes. I feel it is due to your good wishes that I am having happy life in Canada.

I landed in June, initial days were tough, no friends here but now I am having excellent life. Now I have lots of friends and quite a number from this forum. I am having great time and enjoying my life in Canada. Some of the people who wished me here are now my great friends and I am having very good social life. My friends circle is expanding pretty fast and due to it I am having good time. My friends are getting me introduced to their friends and their friends to their friends the list goes on and on.

Qorax : we live same locality, have become great friends and often meet especially at places where good food is available.

anushauc : we are now great friends, I prepared my interview questions with them only and it helped me a lot in getting my job. My USA trip buddies. We are always craving to cross border for good time. May be again next week.

sreja : Lives very close by to my place, often meet and talk on phone we are great friends.

ash_1967 : Lives in Mississauga, we often talk on phones and meet once in a week, great friends. love to eat delicious food made by Mrs ash.

Saini : great friends, lives in Scarbrough, often talk on phone.

drVishal : Have become great friends, lives in Bramption, often talk on phone.

Kumar : Great friends, we stayed together for 15 days. Often talk on phone, I am waiting for Idli-Dosa treat from Mrs Kumar. God knows when it will come. ;D

Sid ( trontofriendscircle ) : great friends now, my drinks buddy. 8)

Sreejit: great friends, we stayed together for couple of days, often talk on phone.

canpuneet : I think we would be meeting next month, when we have group meeting

Aryanthedestiny : lives in Bramption, talked yesterday, going to meet this Sunday.

fariza : Going to meet soon on his arrival to Canada and waiting for mistha. :p

Did I miss my friends from french class, I have quite a number including my french teacher.

My inspiration is here. For members understanding Hindi song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCKaYcdufwU

If you are looking for friends, I would like to apply :D

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ explorer101,

You have an incredibly great sense of humour...you are such an inspiration. Do have a lovely year ahead.

bsrk68

Dec 15, 2010
Toronto
Visa Office......
Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/1999
LANDED..........
09/12/1999
explorer101 said:
Thanks everybody for the beautiful messages, In fact I get motivation by your good wishes. I feel it is due to your good wishes that I am having happy life in Canada.

I landed in June, initial days were tough, no friends here but now I am having excellent life. Now I have lots of friends and quite a number from this forum. I am having great time and enjoying my life in Canada. Some of the people who wished me here are now my great friends and I am having very good social life. My friends circle is expanding pretty fast and due to it I am having good time. My friends are getting me introduced to their friends and their friends to their friends the list goes on and on.

Qorax : we live same locality, have become great friends and often meet especially at places where good food is available.

anushauc : we are now great friends, I prepared my interview questions with them only and it helped me a lot in getting my job. My USA trip buddies. We are always craving to cross border for good time. May be again next week.

sreja : Lives very close by to my place, often meet and talk on phone we are great friends.

ash_1967 : Lives in Mississauga, we often talk on phones and meet once in a week, great friends. love to eat delicious food made by Mrs ash.

Kumar : Great friends, we stayed together for 15 days. Often talk on phone, I am waiting for Idli-Dosa treat from Mrs Kumar. God knows when it will come. ;D

Sreejit: great friends, we stayed together for couple of days, often talk on phone.

Aryanthedestiny : lives in Bramption, talked yesterday, going to meet this Sunday.

Did I miss my friends from french class, I have quite a number including my french teacher.

Hi Explorer, I would be most privileged to be a part of this group...although I landed 10 years back. Would love to make new friends and likeminded folks like all of you. My office is close to you.

You can PM me your email address and I will get in touch with you. Happy New Year !!

Sihs

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 June 2008
Med's Request
01 July 2010
Med's Done....
14 July 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30 DEC 2010
VISA ISSUED...
17 FEB 2011
LANDED..........
Soon Inshaa Allah
Wishing you all the best, and keep up your big spirit as you are a fighter, what doesn't break you makes you stronger and you have proved that, as everything happens for a reason. Good luck. :)

canada_dream100

Jul 30, 2010
explorer101 said:
I AM FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYING TO CANADAAAAAAA, I JUST GOT IT, ONE MONTH AFTER MEDICALS . :D :D

I made it despite the fact that I am handicap. I don't have right leg and am using artificial limb. I mentioned the same in my application also. God had been gracious to me and my family. It was my wish to see my kids growing up in Canada and despite my disability I succeeded. I was not born handicap.

I prepared my application In JAN 2009 and was in the process of forwarding it to CIO; unfortunately in Feb 09 I met with accident. Some jerk driving car rashly hit me at the speed of 70-80 Kms/ Hr, i was standing 4-5 feet down the road. My leg was crushed, 2 pieces. Had to undergo 3 operations in 2 months and my leg could not be saved. While in the hospital, the wish to take my kids to Canada gave me courage to fight and live and more than half of the process of my application was done by me from my bed/ wheelchair. Filed my application in the last week of July 2009. Did IELTS, gathered PCC, renews PP's, registered marriage. Remained on bed for 6 months and was conscious that i may be rejected in medicals if i fail to walk properly and do my own work.

After the wounds dried up I had artificial limb, day and night walked to have better balance. Initially i had to take help of walker later on walking stick which I managed to dispense with. Everyday I climbed stairs 15-20 times in a day. Soon, I became independent started doing household chores as well as to do office work. Medicals came and the doctor made me to climb stairs- which i did, told to remove clothes - i did without assistance and wear clothes. Asked if i can drive car. I never used stick in front of him. Walked slowly but firmly.

It worked and I got VISA.

Now, for me another challenge starts. Due to my physical condition I can not do labour intensive work. I have heard a lot about the difficulties faced by new immigrants. I have a chalked out a plan which i would try to execute. I will bridge my education and experience with canadian studies. Canadian education will help me in getting good job.

One thing is sure - In Canada I will not go down without a fight. I will never come back as a looser. Today, my dreams had been fulfilled and I can see a better future for my kids.
U R A Hero...... just gr8 courage...
Good Luck.....

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
explorer101 said:

Looking forward to Explorer sometimes in 2011 as GOD permits........You have been one of my source of all inspiration to fight back!!

Wish you a very Happy New Year.......Explorer...

All the very best

kimwayne

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-10
Doc's Request.
BD has been cashed out(Nov.10,2010)
Nomination.....
In Process(February 23,2011),Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete (February 26,2011)
AOR Received.
PER received February 23,2011,2nd AOR(Per) March 17,2011
IELTS Request
submitted with the rest of the documents
File Transfer...
March 24,2011
Med's Request
July 13,2011
Med's Done....
July 28,2011.Payment for processing and RPRF for my wife done in SEPT.16,2011
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
Nov.28,2011
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 11,2011
LANDED..........
April 30,2012..Successfully completed and became a permanent resident holder.
thanks for sharing your experience

I am very glad to read your post and as well as the rest of the thread.I am really moved by your determination,and it helps me to be motivated in pursing my Canadian Dream.I want to go to Canada because I want a better future for my kids.

God be with you and your family.Please continue to share your experiences...

Happy new year............

Thanks! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

owoblow

Dec 26, 2010
Congrats!!!!!! I am really happy for you. I know its been months now, but i will like to ask if you were given any fairness letter before they gave you your visa. Or they just gave you your visa immediately after Medicals.

Please your answer to this question will be quite appreciated.

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
owoblow said:
Congrats!!!!!! I am really happy for you. I know its been months now, but i will like to ask if you were given any fairness letter before they gave you your visa. Or they just gave you your visa immediately after Medicals.

Please your answer to this question will be quite appreciated.
Thanks, no fairness letter ( may be fitness letter ) was asked from me, I got visa within 4 weeks of my medicals.

Canada is heaven for disabled people like me. I drive, shop, go everwhere in Canada. I feel very comfortable everywhere. Everyplace is so accessable.

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
explorer101 said:

Thanks for sharing your experience.

I love this forum where every post are genuine and posted by the users, but not by the administrator to earn for good business. We can get lots of contacts, real friends, immigration helps, jobs and many more on this forum.

Salute to http://www.canadavisa.com and
Canada Immigration Discussion Forum http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/index.php and
David Cohen's Team.