Passport Req..
May 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
May 17, 2011
Re: hi

Dear all,
I am very happy to inform you that on Monday, May 16 2011 I received email from Buffalo VO, requesting our passport:

they asked us to submit passport by July 30 2011

We print out email and drove to Buffalo yesterday and within couple of hours we received our passport back with immigrant visa and paperwork which we have to show at boarder.

We drove back in afternoon, I told visa officer that we will be landing, he direct us to Canadian office on right hand side, we park our car, went inside. Officer took our documents, ask our current address (currently we are living in Toronto), also officer ask which category I applied, I told them FSW with arranged employment. Officer asked me "you still work for same company" I said yes, and showed them proof in the form of pay stub, (whole stack, I kept since I start working of currently company). Officer saw one and asks me to have a seat.

Within 15 minutes I received my and my spouse passport with stamp and document, which allow me to change my SIN and health card. At the end officer told us "Welcome of Canada"

So we done, we drove back to Toronto.

pradeepkumar_v

May 30, 2008
East York, ON., Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
2174 - Programmer Analyst
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-08-16
AOR Received.
2010-12-06
Med's Request
2011-07-11
Med's Done....
2011-07-26
Passport Req..
2011-09-22
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-11
LANDED..........
2011-10-11

Very good ! Congradulations ! !

aliz said:
Dear all,
I am very happy to inform you that on Monday, May 16 2011 I received email from Buffalo VO, requesting our passport:

We print out email and drove to Buffalo yesterday and within couple of hours we received our passport back with immigrant visa and paperwork which we have to show at boarder.

We drove back in afternoon, I told visa officer that we will be landing, he direct us to Canadian office on right hand side, we park our car, went inside. Officer took our documents, ask our current address (currently we are living in Toronto), also officer ask which category I applied, I told them FSW with arranged employment. Officer asked me "you still work for same company" I said yes, and showed them proof in the form of pay stub, (whole stack, I kept since I start working of currently company). Officer saw one and asks me to have a seat.

Within 15 minutes I received my and my spouse passport with stamp and document, which allow me to change my SIN and health card. At the end officer told us "Welcome of Canada"

anumatri

Dec 9, 2009
Visa Office......
buffualo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-10-2010
Med's Request
waiting ...............
aliz
pls put your time line here

pearl2010

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
Doc's Request.
16-02-2010
AOR Received.
28-09-2010
File Transfer...
13-10-2010 to LA(in-process 19-04-2011)Rejection letter on 7 June2011
Congratulations aliz :)

All the Best.

seven

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2009
Doc's Request.
30-01-2010
AOR Received.
15-04-2010
File Transfer...
24-02-2010
Med's Request
16-10-2011
Med's Done....
16-10-2011
Passport Req..
22-Feb-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
07-March-2012

Hi aliz,

Congratulations!!!

Do we need to cross the border to go to CIC buffalo office. I am also living in Toronto and I do not have US Visa. So, I am just curious to know if I can drive to Buffalo visa office after getting the passport request or not.

Thanks,
Seven
aliz said:
Dear all,

palomo.aca

Star Member
Jul 9, 2008
atlanta ga
Category........
Visa Office......
mexico city
NOC Code......
restaurant manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
apil 8th 2008
Nomination.....
AOE
AOR Received.
MAY 2008
IELTS Request
OCT 2008
Med's Request
05/30/2010
Med's Done....
for the second time on 6/24/2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07/15/2010
VISA ISSUED...
07/26/2010
LANDED..........
Landed 09/27/2010 and already working
congratulation and good luck

aliz

Star Member
Oct 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May - 2009
Doc's Request.
July - 2009
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
September - 2009
Med's Request
August - 2010
Med's Done....
September - 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
May 17, 2011

seven said:
Hi aliz,

Congratulations!!!

Do we need to cross the border to go to CIC buffalo office. I am also living in Toronto and I do not have US Visa. So, I am just curious to know if I can drive to Buffalo visa office after getting the passport request or not.

Thanks,
Seven
Hi Seven,

No, you don't need to drive to Buffalo to get Visa, you can send via mail, and they will send you back your passport and document of landing, and if you are in Canada, then you can call CIC and get landing done in Canada, all those options will mention in the document which you will receive with your passport.

I received this link in my email:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/imm/submit_soumettre.aspx

seven

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2009
Doc's Request.
30-01-2010
AOR Received.
15-04-2010
File Transfer...
24-02-2010
Med's Request
16-10-2011
Med's Done....
16-10-2011
Passport Req..
22-Feb-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
07-March-2012

Thanks aliz.

But sending my passport through mail will take some time right, so thinking to drive and landing done on the same day. I already wasted lots of time by waiting (almost 20 months), so planning to get the status immediately as soon as I get my passport request. But not sure, if I have to cross the border of canada to get it stamped or not.

aliz said:
Hi Seven,

No, you don't need to drive to Buffalo to get Visa, you can send via mail, and they will send you back your passport and document of landing, and if you are in Canada, then you can call CIC and get landing done in Canada, all those options will mention in the document which you will receive with your passport.

I received this link in my email:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/imm/submit_soumettre.aspx

aliz

Star Member
Oct 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May - 2009
Doc's Request.
July - 2009
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
September - 2009
Med's Request
August - 2010
Med's Done....
September - 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
May 17, 2011

seven said:
Thanks aliz.

But sending my passport through mail will take some time right, so thinking to drive and landing done on the same day. I already wasted lots of time by waiting (almost 20 months), so planning to get the status immediately as soon as I get my passport request. But not sure, if I have to cross the border of canada to get it stamped or not.
Yes you are right, mailing take time and what I read in discussion boards, now a days it takes from 6 to 12 weeks. I did same, I received email from VO on Monday, very next morning I drove and get my Visa done and drove back. I know how you feeling right now, because till Monday morning I was also in similar situation.

wishing you good luck, I pray you will get your Passport request soon.
aliz

seven

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2009
Doc's Request.
30-01-2010
AOR Received.
15-04-2010
File Transfer...
24-02-2010
Med's Request
16-10-2011
Med's Done....
16-10-2011
Passport Req..
22-Feb-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
07-March-2012

Thanks for your wishes!.

seven.

aliz said:
Yes you are right, mailing take time and what I read in discussion boards, now a days it takes from 6 to 12 weeks. I did same, I received email from VO on Monday, very next morning I drove and get my Visa done and drove back. I know how you feeling right now, because till Monday morning I was also in similar situation.

wishing you good luck, I pray you will get your Passport request soon.
aliz

S

shahadat109

Hi Aliz,

How did you pay your RPRF and 2 picture?? did u take it with you in Buffalo vo or did you mail them early?

I got the request on the same day with you. Thinking of going to buffalo vo for stamping next tuesday...want to make sure..

taking all the paystub..is really a nice peace of information..thanks...
aliz said:
Dear all,

Acelawyer

Star Member
Oct 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
Doc's Request.
May 2009
AOR Received.
June 2009
File Transfer...
April 2010 to New York
Med's Request
October 2010
Med's Done....
November 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 31st 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27 July. Decision made on July 5th 2011. Received July 8
LANDED..........
August 2011

aliz said:
Dear all,

[/quote

Congratulations.

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats...Appreciate your very first approach to get the stamping done following PPR....All the best mate