Passport Req..
23-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-01-2017
LANDED..........
01-03-2017
ps_2016 said:
Hi everyone
Can you please suggest me if we have to pay Right of permanent residency fees online or we can pay on same day when interview date is schedule and how long does it take to get interview date.
Thank you.
Hi!

It's up to you. You can pay either online or on the interview, both methods are valid. But please keep in mind, that on the interview they accept only credit cards (not cash and not cheques). If you choose online payment, you must take your receipt with you on the interview. Also you must pay at least 3 days before the interview (it's stated in the CIC interview appointment letter). If you didn't have time to pay 3 days before the interview, you must pay on the interview then.

To get an interview appointment letter depends on where you live, or in other words where your interview will take place. Where must it be?

JAMJI

Feb 4, 2017
I am on the same boat as you, applied for PR under high medical need class in September 2016, no news yet .Online status says in process,,,hope for the best.

Linda aby said:
hi all,
I applied for pr under caring for people with high medical needs and I added my spouse who us in India as my dependent. The processing time says 2 months but my application is in process for last 9 months. I don't know why its getting so late. I received file no and they received my medical within two weeks when they started the application . I called cic but they said uts in process. Is there anyone having the same situation. Did anyone got pr in this category. Please help me.

Thank u

ps_2016

Jun 6, 2016
It's up to you. You can pay either online or on the interview, both methods are valid. But please keep in mind, that on the interview they accept only credit cards (not cash and not cheques). If you choose online payment, you must take your receipt with you on the interview. Also you must pay at least 3 days before the interview (it's stated in the CIC interview appointment letter). If you didn't have time to pay 3 days before the interview, you must pay on the interview then.

To get an interview appointment letter depends on where you live, or in other words where your interview will take place. Where must it be?
[/quote]

Thanks for your reply. I paid online. I am waiting for interview appointment from Etobicoke office. If you done with interview can you please give me an idea how interview is like. I am bit nervous how is it going to be. Thanks once again for your suggestion, i appreciate.

alexfaraon

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville / Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2016
Doc's Request.
04-10-2016
AOR Received.
24-09-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
05-01-2017
Passport Req..
23-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-01-2017
LANDED..........
01-03-2017
ps_2016 said:
Thanks for your reply. I paid online. I am waiting for interview appointment from Etobicoke office. If you done with interview can you please give me an idea how interview is like. I am bit nervous how is it going to be. Thanks once again for your suggestion, i appreciate.
We had been waiting for the interview in Etobicoke for 6 weeks. After 6 weeks my wife got an email with the scheduled time. And the interview was scheduled for 2 weeks, so the whole time was 8 weeks...
So I would suggest - be patient :))) Etobicoke is one of the busiest CIC centres...

You shouldn't worry about the interview itself. As my wife told me, and as I've read reviews here on the forum from other people - it's just 5 minutes procedure. An officer shows you the Confirmation Of Permanent Residence and asks to check if the information is correct. Be careful and check your name and date of birth and passport number. Then an officer asks you to sign the CORP and that's all.

ps_2016

Jun 6, 2016
alexfaraon said:
We had been waiting for the interview in Etobicoke for 6 weeks. After 6 weeks my wife got an email with the scheduled time. And the interview was scheduled for 2 weeks, so the whole time was 8 weeks...
So I would suggest - be patient :))) Etobicoke is one of the busiest CIC centres...

You shouldn't worry about the interview itself. As my wife told me, and as I've read reviews here on the forum from other people - it's just 5 minutes procedure. An officer shows you the Confirmation Of Permanent Residence and asks to check if the information is correct. Be careful and check your name and date of birth and passport number. Then an officer asks you to sign the CORP and that's all.

Thank you so much for information.

Rhythms123

Feb 9, 2017
Hey..,

Has anyone applied under "Caring for high medical needs" class in 2017? If so, Anyone got approved for PR? I have applied in Jan 2017, no progress yet. Just curious to know if they are really fast on processing at this time?
Thanks.

Rhythms123

Feb 9, 2017
Can anyone help me with this, please...??

I received this attachment in the email.

"This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the CARING FOR PEOPLE
WITH HIGH MEDICAL NEEDS CLASS or CARING FOR CHILDREN CLASS.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident
status in this class. A final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements have been
met. If applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, must pass
background checks even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time.
Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your stay in
Canada.
Submit all requested information to the SPECIFIC ADDRESS BELOW:
CARING FOR PEOPLE WITH HIGH MEDICAL NEEDS CLASS
/ CARING FOR CHILDREN CLASS
Case Processing Centre – Vegreville
Permanent Residence Applications
6212-55th Ave Unit 803/801
Vegreville, AB
T9C 1W7
Officer FUL/L - Case Processing Centre Vegreville"

I have submitted all required documents with the application Caring for people with medical needs. My spouse and I, are in Canada and our parents are back in our country and not planning to come to Canada. We have not submitted any documents for them (nothing specified in the document checklist). So I am confused now receiving this email.
Is it just a regular email or do I have to submit anything else?

Can you please advise?
Does Anyone know how long is it gonna take to get a decision after receiving this letter?

Thanks...

alexfaraon

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville / Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2016
Doc's Request.
04-10-2016
AOR Received.
24-09-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
05-01-2017
Passport Req..
23-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-01-2017
LANDED..........
01-03-2017
Rhythms123 said:
Can anyone help me with this, please...??

I received this attachment in the email.

"This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the CARING FOR PEOPLE
WITH HIGH MEDICAL NEEDS CLASS or CARING FOR CHILDREN CLASS.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident
status in this class. A final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements have been
met. If applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, must pass
background checks even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time.
Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your stay in
Canada.
Submit all requested information to the SPECIFIC ADDRESS BELOW:
CARING FOR PEOPLE WITH HIGH MEDICAL NEEDS CLASS
/ CARING FOR CHILDREN CLASS
Case Processing Centre – Vegreville
Permanent Residence Applications
6212-55th Ave Unit 803/801
Vegreville, AB
T9C 1W7
Officer FUL/L - Case Processing Centre Vegreville"

I have submitted all required documents with the application Caring for people with medical needs. My spouse and I, are in Canada and our parents are back in our country and not planning to come to Canada. We have not submitted any documents for them (nothing specified in the document checklist). So I am confused now receiving this email.
Is it just a regular email or do I have to submit anything else?

Can you please advise?
Does Anyone know how long is it gonna take to get a decision after receiving this letter?

Thanks...
Hi!

It's a standard email, we've got the same. No need to worry, you application is in process. Just check your email and your husband's email - if CIC needs some additional documents, they will contact you or your husband via your or his email. We waited about 1.5 months after that email, until the final decision was made.

JAMJI

Feb 4, 2017
I applied for PR under high medical need class in September 2016. After 5 months in February 8, I received an email saying our application is complete, and immigration office at Etobicoke will contact for further....for an interview i think. my question is that, my husbands passport will expire in July 2017, 5 months left and if we get an interview call next month is it ok to go for the interview with this passport or should he have to renew his passport before that..... some people says your passport should be valid , but does it means it should be more than 6 months to expire,,,,

[/quote]

alexfaraon

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville / Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2016
Doc's Request.
04-10-2016
AOR Received.
24-09-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
05-01-2017
Passport Req..
23-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-01-2017
LANDED..........
01-03-2017
JAMJI said:
I applied for PR under high medical need class in September 2016. After 5 months in February 8, I received an email saying our application is complete, and immigration office at Etobicoke will contact for further....for an interview i think. my question is that, my husbands passport will expire in July 2017, 5 months left and if we get an interview call next month is it ok to go for the interview with this passport or should he have to renew his passport before that..... some people says your passport should be valid , but does it means it should be more than 6 months to expire,,,,
Where is he? Does he live in Canada now? Or he's in another country and needs to apply for a visa to go for an interview?

JAMJI

Feb 4, 2017
Thanks for your reply. I forget to mention that my husband is in canada with me. BUT his passport expires in july..we are expecting an interview call this month or next...do your have any idea about the passport validity requirement for an interview.

quote author=alexfaraon link=topic=254720.msg5780352#msg5780352 date=1487230648]
Where is he? Does he live in Canada now? Or he's in another country and needs to apply for a visa to go for an interview?
[/quote]

alexfaraon

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville / Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2016
Doc's Request.
04-10-2016
AOR Received.
24-09-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
05-01-2017
Passport Req..
23-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-01-2017
LANDED..........
01-03-2017
JAMJI said:
Thanks for your reply. I forget to mention that my husband is in canada with me. BUT his passport expires in july..we are expecting an interview call this month or next...do your have any idea about the passport validity requirement for an interview.
No, actually I don't know in this case. I know that they require a passport to be valid at least 6 months when they issue a visa. But in your case a visa is not required I think. You can call to CIC and ask them - I'm sure they will answer.

theresazxl

Mar 16, 2016
Please help me everybody...

I am applying as NOC.3233 for Caring people with high medical needs pathway. I am on PGWP which is about to expire in three months from now. Just confusing about the work experience requirement

the website says it should be 24 months of full time work. Each week should be at least 30 hours to be considered as full time.

I am a part-timer with two different jobs , some of the weeks I worked like 40 hours but sometimes I only worked like 22.5 hours per week. How do I calculate my hours??? I have total hours of 3800hr in the past two years. Someone told me for the week that I worked for less than 30 hours would not be counted as my work experience...

Please give me some clues... Appreciate it !! :( :( :( :(

ps_2016

Jun 6, 2016
theresazxl said:
Please help me everybody...

I am applying as NOC.3233 for Caring people with high medical needs pathway. I am on PGWP which is about to expire in three months from now. Just confusing about the work experience requirement

the website says it should be 24 months of full time work. Each week should be at least 30 hours to be considered as full time.

I am a part-timer with two different jobs , some of the weeks I worked like 40 hours but sometimes I only worked like 22.5 hours per week. How do I calculate my hours??? I have total hours of 3800hr in the past two years. Someone told me for the week that I worked for less than 30 hours would not be counted as my work experience...

Please give me some clues... Appreciate it !! :( :( :( :(

i had same situation. My PR is approved. They count average , doesn't matter if you worked 15 hours in one week and 60 in other.