+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take CPP-O to stamp PR visas?

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
StillWaiting87 said:
I am in canada (Ottawa actually)...
in OTTAWA!

I was googling CPP-O's civics's address, I was thinking of paying them a visit and while I am at it get my passport, only problem is I am 2000+ km's far away

rajkatak

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
I feel you my friend. Patience is a virtue
I do have tremendous patience friend. However i dont like somebody giving me poor service after paying good money. After paying my hard earned CA$490 per PP for i must expect getting service if not good service. But ohhhh well...welcome to canada!!!

uslover

Star Member
Mar 25, 2013
They got my PP on Feb 27. I'm in US. Waiting is killing me... I can't recognize myself - mailman is the most wanted person now :eek:

rdecartus

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
I am an applicant from the US but my return envelop is addressed to my friend's place in Canada. (Since one can track only if return address is in Canada, I sent return envelop with Canada address so that I can track the return delivery). Do you guys think they will use the return envelop and send the PP to my friend's place, or they will ignore the envelop and send it to my US address via untrackable post?

goodluck999

Star Member
Dec 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-07-2012
Med's Request
04-09-2012
Med's Done....
13-09-2012
Passport Req..
SOON!!
VISA ISSUED...
SOON!!
Can you actually go to the visa office and ask them? I am not in Ottawa but I would even fly to ottawa if that is possible, mine just passed 6 weeks.

StillWaiting87

Mar 12, 2013
goodluck999 said:
Can you actually go to the visa office and ask them? I am not in Ottawa but I would even fly to ottawa if that is possible, mine just passed 6 weeks.
I doubt you can actually go there, it's probably like a closed office. But I will go tomorrow and check it out "365 Laurier Avenue West", it's about 20 mins from my work, I will just go on lunch time...

goodluck999

Star Member
Dec 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-07-2012
Med's Request
04-09-2012
Med's Done....
13-09-2012
Passport Req..
SOON!!
VISA ISSUED...
SOON!!
StillWaiting87 said:
I doubt you can actually go there, it's probably like a closed office. But I will go tomorrow and check it out "365 Laurier Avenue West", it's about 20 mins from my work, I will just go on lunch time...
Please let us know how does it go, Mine has been 6 weeks but i got a email from them on the 2ed week saying "will be printing everything this week" then I sent 3 emails asking after 5 weeks, no reply at all.

rajkatak

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
StillWaiting87 said:
Please Report on what you find out, If you luckily happen to see any some human being in their, please check why its taking them so long to mail PP back, peoples have been waiting more than 6 weeks now.

rajkatak

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
uslover said:
They got my PP on Feb 27. I'm in US. Waiting is killing me... I can't recognize myself - mailman is the most wanted person now :eek:
Keep posting your Timeline, Mine PP reached CPP-O on FEB 19TH and i am still waiting, we are all in the same boat.

StillWaiting87

Mar 12, 2013
goodluck999 said:
Please let us know how does it go, Mine has been 6 weeks but i got a email from them on the 2ed week saying "will be printing everything this week" then I sent 3 emails asking after 5 weeks, no reply at all.
I went..what a waste of time and gas!!..There is 2 security cards, one at the entrance (where you swipe your card to enter) just watching people and another sitting on a desk. I went to the guy on the desk and asked him if it's possible to talk to someone in the office, he is like "no, but I can give you some info", he shows me a CIC brochure with the 1888 number!!... I explained to him that my passport is here and I just want to confirm that they have it...nothing....I just left...

patience_patience

Mar 25, 2013
They received mine on February 21st and no news yet. I emailed them last week with no response either. Getting nervous as I have an important trip to the US in Mid-April which I cannot reschedule... how foolish to think that 7 weeks is long enough for them to process an application for which 'a decision is made' and add a 'foil'. Don't know if there is any way to retrieve the passport and resent it after that trip.
The 1-888 help line was not helpful...

alishahworld

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,
As we know that we are facing many delays with the Passports sent to CPP. I am trying to find out what's taking so long. If you guys fill out following details below we can identify what's the timeline and why is it taking long.

Date passport Received at CPP : .....
Are you married applicant or with childrens, mention number of passports sent out:....
Did you attached Photographs with PP?: ....
Did you paid your RPRF with processing fees or with PPR?: ....
Date your passport disptached?:....

With this we can identify if RPRF or photograph request are causing delays or not..

alishahworld

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mine is ...

Date passport Received at CPP : In Transit
Are you married applicant or with childrens, mention number of passports sent out:Single, 1.
Did you attached Photographs with PP?: No
Did you paid your RPRF with processing fees or with PPR?: With PPR
Date your passport disptached?:Not yet!

CANMAPLE

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Date passport Received at CPP : March 25 2013
Did you attached Photographs with PP?: No
Did you paid your RPRF with processing fees or with PPR?: With Processing Fee