+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take CPP-O to stamp PR visas?

WeazyF

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
Hello Folks,
Has anyone that recently sent in their PP, tell me what your tracker says in terms of delivery status. Anyone that's has actually within this month. Mine says out for delivery since March 5th and Canada post says its been delivered to bulk mail delivery for CPP-O. Thanks folks

rizvisy1

Mar 14, 2013
WeazyF said:
Hello Folks,
Has anyone that recently sent in their PP, tell me what your tracker says in terms of delivery status. Anyone that's has actually within this month. Mine says out for delivery since March 5th and Canada post says its been delivered to bulk mail delivery for CPP-O. Thanks folks
[/ All those applicants who sent their passports from USA to CPP-Ottawa and successfully received back after stamp, please post their timeline for the benefit of those who are waiting desperately for return of their passports, so they could have idea for processing time.Thanks

rizvisy1

Mar 14, 2013
rizvisy1 said:
WeazyF said:
Hello Folks,
[/ All those applicants who sent their passports from USA to CPP-Ottawa and successfully received back after stamp, please post their timeline for the benefit of those who are waiting desperately for return of their passports, so they could have idea for processing time.Thanks
All those applicants who sent their passports from USA to CPP-Ottawa and successfully received back after stamp, please post their timeline for the benefit of those who are waiting desperately for return of their passports, so they could have idea for processing time.Thanks

rizvisy1

Mar 14, 2013
WeazyF said:
Hello Folks,
All those applicants who sent their passports from USA to CPP-Ottawa and successfully received back after stamp, please post their timeline for the benefit of those who are waiting desperately for return of their passports, so they could have idea for processing time.Thanks

rajkatak

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
rizvisy1 said:
As mentioned earlier, My and family PP reached CPP-O via FedEx on Feb 19th from USA. and i have no idea where all our passports are, are they Lost, In Transit or still in CPP-O i have no clue man!!!. This is the first time in my life i dont know where are my PP are. one of the worst service provided by Canada.

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkatak said:
As mentioned earlier, My and family PP reached CPP-O via FedEx on Feb 19th from USA. and i have no idea where all our passports are, are they Lost, In Transit or still in CPP-O i have no clue man!!!. This is the first time in my life i dont know where are my PP are. one of the worst service provided by Canada.
Did you email them? Did they reply?

CANMAPLE

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkatak said:
The normal time for the return of passports is around 4-6 weeks, that time kicks in from the day CPP-O receives your passport, if in your time period has already been exceeded, then I would suggest you to contact the office directly and explain your situation, I am sure they would send it back to you as soon as they possibly can.

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally the weekend is almost over. Hopefully this week brings all passports back where they belong.

StillWaiting87

Mar 12, 2013
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
Finally the weekend is almost over. Hopefully this week brings all passports back where they belong.
Hopefully...Wednesday will mark 6 weeks for me since CPP-O received my passport..

LU

Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO- Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2012
AOR Received.
04-09-2012
Med's Request
10-09-2012
Med's Done....
17-09-2012
LANDED..........
in Canada
Hi Guys,
Any Idea, Does CPO- Ottawa asking for Pictures when they are sending RPRF & passport request?

I recently received passport request & sending passport, they haven't asked me for pics, some of my friends were asked to send the pictures along with Passport, Thanks

rajkatak

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
LU said:
Hi Guys,
Any Idea, Does CPO- Ottawa asking for Pictures when they are sending RPRF & passport request?

I recently received passport request & sending passport, they haven't asked me for pics, some of my friends were asked to send the pictures along with Passport, Thanks
Yes is was asked 2 pictures of me and my Family. I would suggest to send it anyways by Default.