+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take CPP-O to stamp PR visas?

alishahworld

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CANMAPLE said:
Date passport Received at CPP : March 25 2013
Did you attached Photographs with PP?: No
Did you paid your RPRF with processing fees or with PPR?: With Processing Fee
Date your passport disptached?:Not yet!
You missed out question number 2..

rajkatak

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
alishahworld said:
Mine is ...

Date passport Received at CPP : In Transit
Did you paid your RPRF with processing fees or with PPR?: With PPR
Very Few peoples here have received their PP, however they are sending out too many PPR requests to lots of folks out there. Not sure what they are dooing hoarding all the PP's in warehouse. No other countries consulate takes more than 2 weeks to return passports, this is the only place that sucks.
Why this stupid fools dont charge additional 20 bucks or so and mail PP by FedEx with Tracking and faster delivery, I would been happy to pay when it comes to PP. Are they indeed so stupid not to realize this??

viber30

Jan 30, 2013
Date passport Received at CPP : 11th MArch 2013
Are you married applicant or with childrens, mention number of passports sent out:Single, 1.
Did you paid your RPRF with processing fees or with PPR?: With PPR

CANMAPLE

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Date when your passport(s) was/were received at CPP : March 25 2013
Are you married applicant or with childrens, mention the number of passports sent out: Single, 1
Did you attach Photographs with PP?: No
Have you paid your RPRF with processing fees or with PPR?: With PPR

rajkatak

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
StillWaiting87 said:
I went..what a waste of time and gas!!..There is 2 security cards, one at the entrance (where you swipe your card to enter) just watching people and another sitting on a desk. I went to the guy on the desk and asked him if it's possible to talk to someone in the office, he is like "no, but I can give you some info", he shows me a CIC brochure with the 1888 number!!... I explained to him that my passport is here and I just want to confirm that they have it...nothing....I just left...
CIC is talking In-Person appointment on the below link, has anybody tried it ??at the local offices, that might be helpful to get some information.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/ref-sponsor/section-contact.asp

StillWaiting87

Mar 12, 2013
rajkatak said:
CIC is talking In-Person appointment on the below link, has anybody tried it ??at the local offices, that might be helpful to get some information.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/ref-sponsor/section-contact.asp
The CIC building is different from the CPP-O building. You can see they have different addresses, I don't know man...this is getting on my nerves...we can only wait and hope...

rajkatak

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
StillWaiting87 said:
The CIC building is different from the CPP-O building. You can see they have different addresses, I don't know man...this is getting on my nerves...we can only wait and hope...
I know CIC has different offices in that area, from what i can see. However i think by looking at the application number/case number any office shall be able to tell something, since they probably might have same system.

rajkatak

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
StillWaiting87 said:
Peoples who are Lawyer'd up really need to bug their Lawyers or Local Ministers to raise this issue with Higher up in CIC. I can completly understand processing delays, but its no Joke to hold on to Peoples PP for so long without providing any reason or informing them in advance.. What if somebody has emergency travel, important overseas business meetings etc??

CANMAPLE

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkatak said:
Peoples who are Lawyer'd up really need to bug their Lawyers or Local Ministers to raise this issue with Higher up in CIC. I can completly understand processing delays, but its no Joke to hold on to Peoples PP for so long without providing any reason or informing them in advance.. What if somebody has emergency travel, important overseas business meetings etc??
Ya, I guess you are right but there is no such thing as peoples lol people signify more than one person. Persons would be right but peoples is not a word. Just so ya know

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alishahworld said:
Date passport Received at CPP : ..... February 20th, 2013
Are you married applicant or with childrens, mention number of passports sent out:.... Single
Did you attached Photographs with PP?: .... YES
Did you paid your RPRF with processing fees or with PPR?: .... With PPR
Date your passport disptached?:.... not yet

With this we can identify if RPRF or photograph request are causing delays or not..

giluy

Star Member
Aug 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
25-09-2012
Med's Request
01-12-2012
Med's Done....
05-12-2012
Interview........
In Process 08-02-2013
Passport Req..
20-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2013
LANDED..........
13-04-2013
hi,

Date passport Received at CPP : ..... February 22th, 2013
Are you married applicant or with childrens, mention number of passports sent out: 2 adults + 1 child (2 passports, my child is included in my passport)
Did you attached Photographs with PP?: .... YES
Did you paid your RPRF with processing fees or with PPR?: .... With PPR

Giluy

alishahworld

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Giluy and ronaldo you both look in the same boat of photographs! I have seen Ojeola Got his PP within 15 days, Been an august applicant he was just asked for passport nothing else like me!

And you will be asked for photographs if they are more then 6 months old!

StillWaiting87

Mar 12, 2013
alishahworld said:
Giluy and ronaldo you both look in the same boat of photographs! I have seen Ojeola Got his PP within 15 days, Been an august applicant he was just asked for passport nothing else like me!

And you will be asked for photographs if they are more then 6 months old!
I haven't been asked for photographs, only the passport and the email they sent to be included.

Date passport Received at CPP : ..... February 13th, 2013
Are you married applicant or with childrens, mention number of passports sent out: Single
Did you attached Photographs with PP?: .... NO
Did you paid your RPRF with processing fees or with PPR?: .... Paid it earlier