+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<Hospitality & Tourism PNP>>

Pdm_ca

Nov 26, 2022
For a friend of mine, he has his hospitality & tourism degree from outside Canada + also work experience in the same field.
I am not aware of the NOC.

Is there any province that has Hospitality/ Tourism field in demand and runs PNP programs for this field?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
For a friend of mine, he has his hospitality & tourism degree from outside Canada + also work experience in the same field.
I am not aware of the NOC.

Is there any province that has Hospitality/ Tourism field in demand and runs PNP programs for this field?
Not really. Does he have an Express Entry profile? If so that is the first step because most programs are through EE. For non EE PNP streams, he would need a job offer. Research PNPs.

Pdm_ca

Nov 26, 2022
He has an Express Entry profile with score of 472, and asked me for help as he's unable to get to cut off.
I am also researching to see if any province has programs running in or around this sector. I could then easily redirect him there.

I would appreciate if anyone who reads this and has any clue on getting a PNP NOI in this sector, to shed some light.
Thank you in advance !

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
He has an Express Entry profile with score of 472, and asked me for help as he's unable to get to cut off.
I am also researching to see if any province has programs running in or around this sector. I could then easily redirect him there.

I would appreciate if anyone who reads this and has any clue on getting a PNP NOI in this sector, to shed some light.
Thank you in advance !
SINP is the only province that posts NOC and SINP scores. He should see if he would be nominated. The only other province is Alberta but they do not post NOCs selected for their draws.

Reactions: Pdm_ca

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Thank you in advance !
He would need to be working in Canada and have a job offer in Canada for PNP to be possible. See one program here: https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/live-in-saskatchewan/by-immigrating/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/browse-sinp-programs/applicants-with-saskatchewan-experience/hospitality-sector-project

If he is not working in Canada then I don't think PNP is an option for his occupation. He would want to look at increasing his score (e.g. through learning French and taking the French test).

Reactions: Pdm_ca