+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help me to find out this job offer is REAL or FAKE?

manu subba

Sep 19, 2022
We are pleased to offer you employment as (WAITRESS) with SHERATON HOTELS & RESORTS. We are eager to have you as part of our team. We foresee your potential skills as valuable contribution to our Company and clients. Your Appointment shall take effect from 18th Oct, 2022 to 17th Oct, 2025.
Your weekly salary will be directly credited to your bank account that will be opened by the Company for you. The Payroll Administrator will provide the details to you. You are entitled to all allowances, free accommodation, fringe benefits and other Terms and Conditions of your employment which will be as per Company’s Policies as applicable from time to time. You will be entitled to a starting monthly salary of Seven Thousand Five Hundred and Fifty Canadian Dollars (C$7,550.00) per month.
Your compensation will be reviewed every year in the month of December as per Company Policy. You will be initially accommodated at SHERATON HOTELS & RESORTS staff apartments in the above address.
You should note that the first four months of your employment constitute a probationary period during which we can fully assess your suitability for this role and you can decide if you have made the right decision joining us. Your salary will be reviewed after a period of 3 months and thereafter every 12 months.

This job offer letter is based on the information in your resume and application for employment form to the Management and signed by you. If at any time in future it comes to light that any of this information is incorrect or any relevant information has been forged or false, then your employment shall be terminated without notice.
Note: You are required to sign on the bottom right corner of this APPOINTMENT LETTER as an acceptance of Company Terms and Conditions
Kindly Contact the Canadian Embassy Consular with the information given below: Visa Officer Name: Consular Nadir Patel
Email: consularnadirpatel@gmail.com
Tell: - 00918531807383
CANADA HIGH COMMISSION NEW DELHI
Thank you for choosing a career with us and we are looking forward to working with you.
Best Regards
Mark Anderson, HR Manager.
Employee Signature: _______________Date: _____________

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
We are pleased to offer you employment as (WAITRESS) with SHERATON HOTELS & RESORTS. We are eager to have you as part of our team. We foresee your potential skills as valuable contribution to our Company and clients. Your Appointment shall take effect from 18th Oct, 2022 to 17th Oct, 2025.
Your weekly salary will be directly credited to your bank account that will be opened by the Company for you. The Payroll Administrator will provide the details to you. You are entitled to all allowances, free accommodation, fringe benefits and other Terms and Conditions of your employment which will be as per Company’s Policies as applicable from time to time. You will be entitled to a starting monthly salary of Seven Thousand Five Hundred and Fifty Canadian Dollars (C$7,550.00) per month.
Your compensation will be reviewed every year in the month of December as per Company Policy. You will be initially accommodated at SHERATON HOTELS & RESORTS staff apartments in the above address.
You should note that the first four months of your employment constitute a probationary period during which we can fully assess your suitability for this role and you can decide if you have made the right decision joining us. Your salary will be reviewed after a period of 3 months and thereafter every 12 months.

This job offer letter is based on the information in your resume and application for employment form to the Management and signed by you. If at any time in future it comes to light that any of this information is incorrect or any relevant information has been forged or false, then your employment shall be terminated without notice.
Note: You are required to sign on the bottom right corner of this APPOINTMENT LETTER as an acceptance of Company Terms and Conditions
Kindly Contact the Canadian Embassy Consular with the information given below: Visa Officer Name: Consular Nadir Patel
Thank you for choosing a career with us and we are looking forward to working with you.
Best Regards
Fake. Sheraton doesn’t pay waitresses $7k per month nor provide accommodations. Plus the Canada Embassy doesn’t use gmail.com. Don’t give any money.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Best Regards
Obviously a scam.

Reactions: manu subba

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017

Best Regards
think about it, a job you didn't apply for wants to give you that much money to be a waiter? why would they choose you before even interviewing? once you ask those questions you'll be able to know if its a scam

manu subba

Sep 19, 2022
think about it, a job you didn't apply for wants to give you that much money to be a waiter? why would they choose you before even interviewing? once you ask those questions you'll be able to know if its a scam
they did all the process through email only even the interview

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
i'm confused
you're getting scammed. it should be obvious a waiter isn't getting paid 7k a month. why would they come to you when there's hundreds of kids and young adults around who they can hire. what makes you "special". again youre getting scammed and i really hope you didn't send them money. its an obvious nonsense job offer

manu subba

Sep 19, 2022
you're getting scammed. it should be obvious a waiter isn't getting paid 7k a month. why would they come to you when there's hundreds of kids and young adults around who they can hire. what makes you "special". again youre getting scammed and i really hope you didn't send them money. its an obvious nonsense job offer
true...thanks dear for the suggestion

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Nim15

Feb 21, 2023
@manu subba Did u find whether it was fake or not?? I know this is an old thread but I am in a similar situation,any inputs will be really helpful.Thankyou!!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
@manu subba Did u find whether it was fake or not?? I know this is an old thread but I am in a similar situation,any inputs will be really helpful.Thankyou!!
It's 100% fake and a scam. Do not give them any money.

Jan 5, 2024
I have applied to Sheraton hotels vacancy for housekeeping and they mailed me some questions for written interview so I answered them , today I got mail from them "i am selected" , and that same format Application letter they have sent me just some words difference
They says all they will provide me only I have to pay for Visa and it will be refundable, I don't no if it's true or fake can anyone please help me