+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help for getting letter of drivers's license athentication from INDIA

abhee

Nov 12, 2014
Hi ,

Grateful if you please send format of letter for driving experience at " abheeruchi@rediffmail.com"
Thanks a Lot.

quote author=BhaktiUjjwal link=topic=131804.msg2026942#msg2026942 date=1359051206]
Hi Doddi,

RTOs not only have different formats for this letter as some friends have mentioned, but they also call it different names, at least that's my observation. At some RTOs they call it "Driving Experience Letter", at some others they call it "Driver's Abstract", etc etc. So depending on what you called it and what your RTO understood it as, can also make a difference.

I can send a scanned copy of one such letter to your email id. Please note though, that every RTO has different formats and yours might not be exactly the same as the one I send. One more forum friend has faced the exact same issue as yours but he is no longer active here. I will ask him how he managed to get it ultimately and let you know. But for that, as Mitali has asked, it will be helpful if you can say which RTO you belong to. Also give me your email id.

Oh and lastly, one clarification. If you have this letter, you can take the G test directly i.e. you can skip G2 if you want. Or another flexibility it can offer (if you do not want to go for G directly) is that you can take the G2 without any wait period after your G1.

Best,

BhaktiUjjwal
[/quote]

sandeepreddyr

Feb 4, 2015
Hi

I am new to Toronto and came to know from Drive Test Center about the requirement for driving experience letter from India, RTO Hyderabad .

It would be great if someone can pls email me the scanned copy of the driving experience letter from RTO if possible form Hyderabad RTO.

Your help is extremely appreciated ! Thanks!
Sandeep

mail id: sandeepreddyr@hotmail.com

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
author=BhaktiUjjwal link=topic=131804.msg2026942#msg2026942 date=1359051206]
Hi Doddi,

RTOs not only have different formats for this letter as some friends have mentioned, but they also call it different names, at least that's my observation. At some RTOs they call it "Driving Experience Letter", at some others they call it "Driver's Abstract", etc etc. So depending on what you called it and what your RTO understood it as, can also make a difference.

I can send a scanned copy of one such letter to your email id. Please note though, that every RTO has different formats and yours might not be exactly the same as the one I send. One more forum friend has faced the exact same issue as yours but he is no longer active here. I will ask him how he managed to get it ultimately and let you know. But for that, as Mitali has asked, it will be helpful if you can say which RTO you belong to. Also give me your email id.

Oh and lastly, one clarification. If you have this letter, you can take the G test directly i.e. you can skip G2 if you want. Or another flexibility it can offer (if you do not want to go for G directly) is that you can take the G2 without any wait period after your G1.

Best,

BhaktiUjjwal

Thanks a lot for this usefull information about driving

Never Say Never

Star Member
May 6, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
File Transfer...
29-10-2014 ( PER Received)
Med's Request
02-02-2015
Med's Done....
07-02-2015
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
LANDED..........
June!
Another thing to work on!! Getting experience letter for RTO!!
Hope RTO office in New Delhi have a set format for this!!

SHAJAN

Apr 28, 2015
Hi BhaktiUjjwal,

I read through the earlier posts on this topic, I am quite sure it is not kind enough to trouble you with the format after such a long gap.

Will you by any chance have the format of letter that you received from your friend for getting the driving licence authentication letter.

It will be of help.

My email ID is niranjan.pandurangan@gmail.com

Thanks
Niranjan

DB1427

Apr 29, 2015
BhaktiUjjwal said:
Hi Doddi,

Best,

BhaktiUjjwal

DB1427

Apr 29, 2015
BhaktiUjjwal said:
Emailed it to you. Please check. It should be something close to that. Good luck!
>>>> Hello, Can someone please help forward a scanned copy of the letter to edelweiss1234@hotmail.com. Many Thanks!

Jeyaprasanna

May 3, 2015
I need to get a letter from my RTO jurisdiction. Couple of my friends did the same and theirs were rejected as it was not in proper format. Can anyone send me the accepted RTO letter format to my email id jeyaprasanna@outlook.com pls?

thanks
Jeyaprasanna

sumitmodi

Aug 6, 2015
hey guys i'm in dilemma plz anyone give me solution about experience letter..
Please email me the sample Letter urgently.
plz send me accepted RTO letter format to my email id sumit_modi1991@yahoo.in
i hav my flight on 17th aug so plz do the needfull

yaseenjar

Jul 20, 2015
hi guys,
I am looking for exp letter format india.
Can someone please email it
i would really appreciate .
Thanks
yaseen.jar@gmail.com

sagar1279

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2017
Med's Done....
06-07-2017
BhaktiUjjwal said:
Emailed it to you. Please check. It should be something close to that. Good luck!
Hi, could you kindly send the copy to me as well at email shahsaagar_1999 @ Yahoo. com

My DL is from Mumbai issued in 1998.

amit_sahni

Jun 7, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
24-11-2014
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
Passport Req..
22-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi Guys,

I am new in Toronto and need to get my driving abstract from RTO Delhi. Need some help in getting a letter from Delhi RTO authenticating my driving license. Please note that my DL was issued in Delhi in 1997. Send me a scanned copy of the letter at my e-mail sawhneam@gmail.com

Regards,
Amit

nimash

Aug 15, 2015
Hello Guys,

I am new to this Forum and I am travelling to Toronto on 24th Sep.

I have similar concerns about the driver's license authentication letter as is discussed on this forum.

It would be great if someone can kindly email me the scanned copy of the driving experience letter from RTO so I can show it to the RTO at my place and obtain one for myself.

Your help is extremely appreciated ! Thanks!
Nimash

E:mail id: nimash.sgsits@gmail.com