+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help for getting letter of drivers's license athentication from INDIA

samm2

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
please email me reference letter too..

also is there any benefit of making international driving license from india.

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Hi Bhakti,

Please email me the sample letter as well.

imr.ahmed@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

aurora13

Apr 6, 2014
Bhaktiujjwal,
Can you please e-mail me the verification letter.
I need it as well and same is the case with my RTO.
Looking forward to your reply.
My Email ID- nvratmishra@gmail.com

aparna2579

Sep 12, 2013
hi bhakti

plz send me the format s well on damlevishal@gmail.com. I am from mumbai india. am trying to work out the letter for me. thanks in advance.

God bless.

thank u.

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PP Sent: 30-09-2013, DM 02-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
aparna2579 said:
hi bhakti

plz send me the format s well on damlevishal @ gmail.com. I am from mumbai india. am trying to work out the letter for me. thanks in advance.

God bless.

thank u.
Do we need the letter to be on the official letter head and photo of the applicant attached to the letter?
In Qorax's posting, he has mentioned this..

Also, if I don't take this letter, can I appear for G2 license? My wife's license is from Bangalore and we are in Hyderabad. I can't get the letter from here. I am thinking it should be Ok to claim 12 month experience without the letter and go for G2 license.

Seniors - Mitali , others,
Can you please advise?

Thanks

Sim Dab

Apr 22, 2014
BhaktiUjjwal said:
Hi Doddi,

RTOs not only have different formats for this letter as some friends have mentioned, but they also call it different names, at least that's my observation. At some RTOs they call it "Driving Experience Letter", at some others they call it "Driver's Abstract", etc etc. So depending on what you called it and what your RTO understood it as, can also make a difference.

I can send a scanned copy of one such letter to your email id. Please note though, that every RTO has different formats and yours might not be exactly the same as the one I send. One more forum friend has faced the exact same issue as yours but he is no longer active here. I will ask him how he managed to get it ultimately and let you know. But for that, as Mitali has asked, it will be helpful if you can say which RTO you belong to. Also give me your email id.

Oh and lastly, one clarification. If you have this letter, you can take the G test directly i.e. you can skip G2 if you want. Or another flexibility it can offer (if you do not want to go for G directly) is that you can take the G2 without any wait period after your G1.

Best,

BhaktiUjjwal
Hi Bhaktiujjwal,
I have just shifted to Alberta and I am in the same boat. Could you please send a copy of letter to me too. It will be of great help.
I am from Haryana (North India) and in our state SDO office issue the DL. So there is a confusion whether RTO can issue the letter or not.

Will greatly appreciated your help.

Thanks
SIM DAB

pandyalakulish

Star Member
Dec 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24/10/2013
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
20-12-2013
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
20-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Can you pls. send me copy as well, my email id : pandyalakulish @ gmail . com

shub4ever

Jul 31, 2014
BhaktiUjjwal said:
Emailed it to you. Please check. It should be something close to that. Good luck!
Hi Bhakti,

Even I am looking for the same letter format. can you please send me a copy of it as well. My email id is: shub4ever@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Shubham

atulmaini

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
18th March2014
AOR Received.
18 April 2014
File Transfer...
18 April 2014
Med's Done....
13th Nov 2013
Interview........
IP on 19th Sep and DM on 23rd Sep 2014
Passport Req..
22nd Sep 2014
VISA ISSUED...
1st Oct 2014
LANDED..........
very soon
myra251 said:
Plz send me the copy as well... email:roma251 @ gmail.com
Thanks in advance...
Also pls send me copy of same at atulmaini@gmail.com

dbharti

Oct 26, 2014
I am new to Toronto and came to know about the requirement for driving experience letter from India RTO from service Ontario.

It would be great if someone can pls email me the scanned copy of the driving experience letter from RTO so I can share it with me relatives in India and ask them to obtain one for me.

Your help is extremely appreciated ! Thanks!
Divya

divya.bharti@gmail.com

nvln

Mar 14, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Hopefully will be waived....!!
dbharti said:
I am new to Toronto and came to know about the requirement for driving experience letter from India RTO from service Ontario.

It would be great if someone can pls email me the scanned copy of the driving experience letter from RTO so I can share it with me relatives in India and ask them to obtain one for me.

Your help is extremely appreciated ! Thanks!
Divya

divya.bharti @ gmail.com
Hi folks on this Thread,

Please refer to another Thread "How to Get Canadian Driving License -for Newcomers". Many of your questions are already answered there on various topics relating to Driving Licence Extracts, No Claim Bonus from Insurance Company, Driving Lessons and Tests in Canada, etc.

Regards.
NVLN.