+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

neteng

Feb 4, 2010
sasidhar79 said:
Having a backup and once nominated moving to Canada is an appreciable action because one needs to look after one's own back. Purely from my observation in this forum and by talking to many applicants I heard that many filed under AINP just because it is free. If one has true purpose to immigrate under a primary or backup plan then he or she should not be offended by my comment, only those with true purpose to abuse the system to their advantage would be offended.

In all my experience in North America I have come accross many of our own professionals and country who exploit and abuse the system as well as their own colleagues and friends.

There are people who force their friends to relocate under pretext of friendship only to satisfy their ulterior motives like carpooling.
There are instances where our own colleagues (our own countrymen) who live with us as guests because they are new in the country go ahead and try to trample us at work.

When one can do to their own friends and fellow human being why cannot they do that to a lifeless system .
You are very right. Everyone of us at some point in time must have experienced this and had to deal with foes pretending to be our friends. You will find many and many you help and they dont even care to say Thank You! This is how it is. And most of H1B abuse issues are all with Indian IT companies or have an Indian involved in it. But trust me most pay the price for their bad deeds sooner or later.

Database Admin

Star Member
Apr 17, 2009
Canada immigration is surely BS, no doubt about it and the less said about it the better. US immigration is still better than canadian immigration although the timelines are stretched to the maximum limit.

nothingnew said:
Friends,

Its not just AINP but even Federal did the same. They gave a decision in November of 2008 and removed all the IT related NOC codes
and back dated the same as behind as Feb 08. Can you imagine people who would have submitted complete applications, along with
money order etc, coming to know almost after 9 months that their NOC have been removed. And on the top of it, many of them
have still not got their money orders/drafts refunded by the govenment. So their money has also got stuck. So I feel this whole Canadian system is screwed up. See make rules simple, if you dont want certain NOC feel free to remove them and make people aware well in advance so they can plan their valuable time accordingly. I totally agree its not candidates fault here, but is a big hole in Canadian Immigration System. One just cannot change rules whenever and however one wishes. And believe me this whole U.S immigration is screwed up like anything. Educated well qualified
people have to work like slave for employers for years and years to get their PR, if they get it. I think its better we understand the value of our home countries and our families in home countries and just be real, we are trying to run away from our own home countries, who gave us the basic foundation to even reach it here. I think we are also screwed up to some extent.

Nothing New

rezendgi

Dec 5, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2008
Doc's Request.
24-11-2009
Nomination.....
09-12-2009
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
06-07-2010
Med's Done....
16-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2010
LANDED..........
Not Yet
LOL ;D
nothingnew said:
One just cannot change rules whenever and however one wishes. And believe me this whole U.S immigration is screwed up like anything. Educated well qualified
people have to work like slave for employers for years and years to get their PR, if they get it. I think its better we understand the value of our home countries and our families in home countries and just be real, we are trying to run away from our own home countries, who gave us the basic foundation to even reach it here. I think we are also screwed up to some extent.

Nothing New

thnnyc

Mar 21, 2010
I listened to all and my thoughts are still same.

Clearly AINP is at fault. As a govt, they need to be matured and have higher responsibility. There will always be people who will screw up the system, given a chance. People learn all the time. They are NOT government. They think in terms of their interest. Government have responsibility to have logic to filter out such applications. There are many easy ways for that -

1. Create a norm to accept application through lawyers. People pay fees and hence are more committed
2. Increase the fees for this kind of app only for h1b holders to say 3500/- dollars. Many won't apply. Make it non-refundable. Only serious will apply

We can think of many other ways.

sasidhar79

Apr 7, 2009
Database Admin said:
Canada immigration is surely BS, no doubt about it and the less said about it the better. US immigration is still better than canadian immigration although the timelines are stretched to the maximum limit.
Best of luck with US immigration, I wish that every Green Card applicant get his /her Green Card as soon as possible. There are people waiting for it nearly 10 years and have not yet received their Green Cards.

abInMind

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
Any new doc requests? Folks from the Old Pre Assessment process? Someone who applied in Jan/Feb/Mar 2009? Anyone?

~SA

McLuvin

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
Hi Guys,

I am back after a long silence....

I applied for my FBI clearance on jan 20th and recieved it on March 19th... for both me and my wife... I have this letter stating that there is no criminal record with out any signature... is that how its usually sent out??

Anyway I am moving to the next step... ie sending my application to CIC Buffalo... I have a few concerns (U can call them silly but what the heck is this forum for...)
1. I have 3 applicants including me (2 adults + 1 child) - do i need to get money orders as seperate one's or can I do away with one MO
2. There is this orange sticker given by AINP, which needs to be pasted on the envelope.. Do i need to paste it in the fedex envelope or in the packet which i am going to put in the documents?? (As being precautious, I am enclosing my documents inside a second envelope)
3. The passport size photos.. can i just put them inside the envelope or need to stick it in the application.
4. Also my state NJ PCC was issued on Dec 30 2009, so will it be ok if my application package reached before March 1st. Or is it the date the MO are cashed?

Guys dont shout at me for being silly.. I want make sure that they dont send my package back.. You know after being in H1B like pirates (The scared ones) I have become a scared soul.. Help me out Guys...

BR,
McLuvin

thebestpt

Mar 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Applied for AINP ON 10/17/2009, Received file no 03/20/2010. Submitted Additional docs by e-mail on 03/24/10.

anthcott@yahoo.com

Star Member
Jul 7, 2009
thebestpt said:
Applied for AINP ON 10/17/2009, Received file no 03/20/2010. Submitted Additional docs by e-mail on 03/24/10.
Congratulations thebestpt. Really great to know that you applied in October'09 and got file number and document request. It is encouraging to rest of us too, although I applied in Mid-2009 and still not received file number. If you don't mind can you share your NOC?

mafoi

Mar 8, 2010
I don't know if this can cheer some people up. My immigration representative received about 40 doc requests last week, including mine. These mainly cover applicants submitted in Jan-Feb 2009. It seems AINP tried to keep 12 months timeline to certain degree.

rajkatak

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
thebestpt said:
Congratulations thebestpt, I have applied on September 09 and still haven't received anything,can you throw some light and elaborate on on your NOC, occupation etc etc.

lovepool4u2001

Star Member
Mar 10, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2009
Doc's Request.
23-02-2010
Nomination.....
02-06-2010
AOR Received.
03-12-2010
File Transfer...
20-04-2011
Med's Request
03-12-2010
Med's Done....
03-01-2011
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
23-06-2011
If possible can you disclose the name u r immigration representative. As I see mine immigration representative are making lot of these flase interpretation.

Thanks,
mafoi said:
I don't know if this can cheer some people up. My immigration representative received about 40 doc requests last week, including mine. These mainly cover applicants submitted in Jan-Feb 2009. It seems AINP tried to keep 12 months timeline to certain degree.

koolchick

Mar 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec 2008-apr 2009 (pre-assess, requested, sent, received)
Doc's Request.
mar 16 2010
Nomination.....
May 17 2010
AOR Received.
CIC Application returned
IELTS Request
na
File Transfer...
na
Med's Request
na
Med's Done....
na
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
na
VISA ISSUED...
na
LANDED..........
not yet
lovepool4u2001 said:
If possible can you disclose the name u r immigration representative. As I see mine immigration representative are making lot of these flase interpretation.

Thanks,
if you dont mind, could you please clarify what you mean when you say false interpretation? my rep also told me they got doc request for me which i sent last week.no update since.

McLuvin

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
Hi Guys,

At last successfully sent my application to CIC yday night.

It will be delivered on Tuesday 29th March 2010.

My state PCC for NJ was dated Dec 30th 2009, so keeping my fingers crossed if my application would be returned :)

VSRao is there a google document where I can enter the dates for CIC tracking...

BR,
McLuvin

sasidhar79

Apr 7, 2009
I heard from my friend's colleague who has been crucnhing US grren card EB2 and EB3 numbers for last 10 years that due to very few US green card applications since 2007 there would be a major movement sometime between June 2010 -Sept 2010 , ie., many would be receiving green cards and many more will have oppurtunity to file their I-485.

I tried debating with him about the volume of 485s filed in the year 2007 and all that and he said that those 485s filed up until August 2007 would be like impacted during this year, by being impacted he meant we might have oppurtunities to file i-485 for primary as well as dependants then procure EAD and switch employers as well as those already filed will start seeing the file movement and some might get their green cards.

This is just some information from someone who has been crunching green card numbers for last 10 years and he himself got his GC recently. This person is neither qualified nor recognized as a source of any such information, this information just keeps our hopes high and help us not get distressed. Therefore this is not from an expert is just an ordinary guy like us.

thank you