03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
AlbertaCitizen said:
Ell.Bee said:
AlbertaCitizen said:
NewAINPmember said:
Hello All,
I am new member of this forum, and I just recieved my AINP Nominee Certificate today. I was just wondering if someone could list the documents that I need to apply for CIC application. Any help would be highly appreicated.

Thanks much
NewAINPMember

Please post your timeline
To all who are new here, just wanted to share some of my observations about this rogue on the forum.

Do not get frustrated with these sudden absurd post of nominations received. That has happened before and its all fake.

I have screen prints attached, as he goes and deletes the post when exposed.

Albertagoverner joined the forum on 7th Jan 2009

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv78/ell_bee2009/AG1.jpg

Albertagoverner uses abusive language on the forum on 30th Jan 2009

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv78/ell_bee2009/Forum.jpg

AlbertaCitizen pops out on 15th April from nowhere claiming he got nomination. When others doubt it, he starts abusing them.

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv78/ell_bee2009/AC.jpg

Albertagoverner claims he is waiting for Naturalization.

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv78/ell_bee2009/AC4.jpg

In attempt to clean his image, he is talking to himself claiming waiting for naturalization. Same person

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv78/ell_bee2009/AC3.jpg

Albertagoverner, AlbertaCitizen, AlbertaPresident are all the same, and now the NewAINPmember.

Don't need to be an detective to detect a fool on the forum.

What is the link between Albertagoverner and Albertacitizen?
Also, using abusive language to a rotten system of h1B Visa, its people, its paperwork, its resumes, its CEO's doesn't make anybody good or bad. I understand that you have deepest respect to Nagalinga type CEO's because nagalinga charged you 600$ instead of 2500$ to file your H1B but doesn't establish this fact that they are not "IT ke Badmash" they are and will remain. So what is wrong with that?
Abusive language to a rotten system or to a certain ethnic group is the matter of point of view and doesn't. I don't know who this AG is but I will say unless you are also part of that group who abuse the system you should never feel bad.
This is not a link, it is a condition called "Mental Retardation" where the patient thinks he is normal and others are abnormal.

boomjosh2007

May 29, 2009
Hi OilyAlberta,

I went to the link you sent me somebody had already added the new verse I think it might be you. But I again added it saying that with this verse it makes it more complete.

OilyAlberta said:
boomjosh2007 said:
Hey OilyAlberta,

Please send me the link to the original posting I would like to write a comment to add the following verse to the poem to make it more complete...

"Oh,as a kid I slacked all along
I was stoned and smoked a bong
s*x and video games and watching girls thong
Here now I am so old to sing the song
Now I hate the H1-Bee"

OilyAlberta said:
Nobdy is getting nominations....it is so depressing...lets have some fun...

People in US have started to hate H1B guys so much that they have started to write poems about them. I saw this poem on Wall Street Journal:

THE OUSTING OF THE H1-BEE!
(A satire / A jest)

Oh, my ex-job has stolen he!
How I hate that H1-Bee!
And in my anger I sing this ditty
And tell you all my litany!
Now I hate that H1-Bee!

Come now! He is darker than me!
And not deserving of “we the free” ...
By what divine decree
Does he rob us of our “dignity”?
Now I hate the H1-Bee!

It does not matter if he's good
Ethics is not for me to brood!
It's quite okay to be rude
And make comments lewd
How I hate you, H1-Bee!

Doth not matter for how long
You have been in this country, belong?
“No more Greencard!” That's my song ...
Throw them out, the bloody throng ...
How I hate the H1-Bee!

The country has enough worker bees,
And one great Queen ... why! Me!
Lock down the Atlantic, the Pacific, the seas!
Leave empty stretches ... at peace ...
To hell with you ... damn H1-Bee!

Oh, how you show me up at work,
You toil away, and I shirk.
Why should you play Spock,
When I can't be Kirk?
Cut us both some slack, H1-Bee!

Now, I know that I have to retool
And must always keep my cool.
But politics always plays me the fool
And it makes me into an unthinking cruel.
Hence, make me look nice, just leave, H1-Bee.
That was an excellent one boomjosh..you got it buddy...

here's the link http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2009/04/27/h-1b-j-1-immigrants-more-productive-than-americans-study-says/

click on see all comments...look for comment by a stupid guy Paul Revere ....kick the a*s of that guy...lol...good job

OilyAlberta

Jul 10, 2009
boomjosh2007 said:
Hi OilyAlberta,
I went to the link you sent me somebody had already added the new verse I think it might be you. But I again added it saying that with this verse it makes it more complete.
I didnt...Somebdy here might be too eager to respond that he did it ASAP :)

Anyways, that was a really good one.

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Done:July 26 2010,Delivered:Aug 4 2010
Please let us all try to get some good information here,and keep focus.Alot of ppl have put some good efforts into it.

OilyAlberta

Jul 10, 2009
Guys...this week is critical as it would be 4 months for the people who started getting file numbers on 3/19. we will see if the 4 month rule is still valid on ground or it is just in paper/website.

we'll see if AINP keeps it promise of 4 months. 3/19 week file number guys - be ready to be surprised(in either way - if u get nomination 'Surprise'. If you dont get decision, again 'surprise' cause AINP fall off its promise)

In the list compiled by DJ and vsrao, there are atleast 12 people who got file# in 3/19 week. Theoretically, they should get a decision this week.

Aliens3

Jul 9, 2009
OilyAlberta said:
Guys...this week is critical as it would be 4 months for the people who started getting file numbers on 3/19. we will see if the 4 month rule is still valid on ground or it is just in paper/website.

we'll see if AINP keeps it promise of 4 months. 3/19 week file number guys - be ready to be surprised(in either way - if u get nomination 'Surprise'. If you dont get decision, again 'surprise' cause AINP fall off its promise)

In the list compiled by DJ and vsrao, there are atleast 12 people who got file# in 3/19 week. Theoretically, they should get a decision this week.
Yep Wait is the only way for now ..Again one never know how immigration officer works to clear the files, but there are some duties below an officer does in immigration office.

In general, citizenship and immigration officers:

counsel people who wish to remain in Canada
make decisions regarding immigration applications for permanent residence, visitor extensions, study or work permits
interpret laws and explain decisions to people seeking admission or entry to Canada
arrest and detain or arrange for the removal of inadmissible people
work in co-operation with other law enforcement agencies to investigate people alleged to be in Canada illegally
defend their decisions at immigration appeals or in federal court
administer settlement and language training programs for refugees and other newcomers to Canada
determine re-eligibility for people claiming refugee status
examine citizenship application documents, assess citizenship test results and interpret the provisions of the Citizenship Act.

Now , who can best analyse how far our applications are with the officer with the above load ?

-Alien in America

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
Agreed. I am guessing all the remainder 6xx and the 7xx folks will get news this month.
If you counted me in the 12 by some outside chance, or if I land in the first type of surprise and get the nomination, I owe you three cheers and beers! :)

OilyAlberta said:

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
Dec - 2009 CIC App. Filed..: May 2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
Manny said:
Agreed. I am guessing all the remainder 6xx and the 7xx folks will get news this month.
If you counted me in the 12 by some outside chance, or if I land in the first type of surprise and get the nomination, I owe you three cheers and beers! :)
Since couple of months, there is no one who has reported any inquiry on this forum, unless I have missed reading it. So any movement this month will be a big relief for all who are waiting.

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
Dec - 2009 CIC App. Filed..: May 2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
OilyAlberta said:

Atleast that was what I was told when I called then in April, that the ones who have got the file numbers on 3/19 should get the nomination sometime by the end of July / early August.

applicant2009

Jul 5, 2009
Could please anyone tell me :
Will it be a problem if I do not submit my husband's US visa copy with my CIC application (we don't have it, but he is one of the dependants, and is in USA now)? Will they ask for it later? If we say the truth will they refuse the case?
And please advise, what should we do in this situation?

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
applicant2009 said:
Could please anyone tell me :
Will it be a problem if I do not submit my husband's US visa copy with my CIC application (we don't have it, but he is one of the dependants, and is in USA now)? Will they ask for it later? If we say the truth will they refuse the case?
And please advise, what should we do in this situation?
AINP will ask for your husband's US visa copy later (for sure!). It is good to send a letter describing your situation along with your application (or email if you have already sent your application).

If you can't submit the copy of his visa (but why?), it is possible that AINP rejects your aplication.

indium-sulfide-2

Star Member
Apr 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would rather say, 8xxs wait at least till Dec.2009.
It is apparent that they are purposely delaying all the applications till sometime they decide to prolong the time line to a year or two.
Alberta nominates 2000- 3000 a year for all categories.
Hope all good luck.
IS2

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Done:July 26 2010,Delivered:Aug 4 2010
Was it a trap to waste time ??

indium-sulfide-2 said:
I would rather say, 8xxs wait at least till Dec.2009.
It is apparent that they are purposely delaying all the applications till sometime they decide to prolong the time line to a year or two.
Alberta nominates 2000- 3000 a year for all categories.
Hope all good luck.
IS2