Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Jan-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
28-Feb-2014 (North Portal, SK)
This is the latest e-mail I got from that nice lady who talked with me this morning,

Dear SaVa,

Further to our conversation today, I cannot confirm your file number as of yet as the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) officers will be issuing your file number. Due to the high volume of applications received, the AINP have been a bit backlogged in issuing the file numbers. They assure me that you will receive one shortly by email.

I apologize that I cannot give you further information on this, but I expect you should receive confirmation shortly.

Regards,
XXXXXXXXX ( I don't think I'm supposed to reveal the name, sorry)
Alberta Employment and Immigration

sava said:
Following is my Timeline,

Appln Rcvd - Mar 6th, 09 ( I mailed it on Mar 3rd)
Pre-Ass - No
NOC - 2131

Jacaranda said:
wow sava when did you send in your application again?

aNewHope

Star Member
Feb 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sava,

What is the number you called?

Cheers,

sava said:
This is the latest e-mail I got from that nice lady who talked with me this morning,

Dear SaVa,

Further to our conversation today, I cannot confirm your file number as of yet as the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) officers will be issuing your file number. Due to the high volume of applications received, the AINP have been a bit backlogged in issuing the file numbers. They assure me that you will receive one shortly by email.

I apologize that I cannot give you further information on this, but I expect you should receive confirmation shortly.

Regards,
XXXXXXXXX ( I don't think I'm supposed to reveal the name, sorry)
Alberta Employment and Immigration

sava said:
Following is my Timeline,

Appln Rcvd - Mar 6th, 09 ( I mailed it on Mar 3rd)
Pre-Ass - No
NOC - 2131

Jacaranda said:
wow sava when did you send in your application again?

sava

Star Member
Apr 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-May-2012; 11-Jul-2013 (CEC)
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-May-2012; 09-SEP-2013 (CEC)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
16-OCT-2013
Med's Done....
13-Nov-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Jan-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
28-Feb-2014 (North Portal, SK)
780-427-6419

aNewHope said:
Sava,

Cheers,

aNewHope

Star Member
Feb 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Sava. We were curious to see if you were using a number other than the one provided by AINP on their web-site.

Cheers,

sava said:
780-427-6419

aNewHope said:
Sava,

Cheers,

jimmyz500

Star Member
Jul 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2009
Doc's Request.
15-03-2010
Nomination.....
24-05-2010
AOR Received.
31-01-2011
Med's Request
31-01-2011
Med's Done....
21-02-2011
So the correct numbers are 7913-09-xxxx? is this what everyone else has? Good to hear they're working hard still and there is no quota, I think once we get some new nominations soon everyone will feel a little more at ease.

sava said:
She started to give me my file numberm started with 7912-08-, and then stopped , said something looks wrong with the file number.

Highlander

Jun 21, 2009
Excellent work in making spreadsheet....absolutely great !!!! But will it be possible to add a column with total time (Days to get File # + Nomination Combined !!!!)

Ambitious07

Star Member
Mar 6, 2009
Hi,

I found a job there in Alberta and planning to send job offer letter to AINP. Please advise me do i need to send job offer letter to AINP ? or just wait for nomination.

thanks

sun007

Mar 20, 2009
Dear Ambitious07,

Send your job offer letter to AINP ASAP ,because you will receive priority processing.

Please see this http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrate/processingtimes.html

They have wrote ,

Note: Applicants under the U.S. Visa Holder Category who have an Alberta job offer in their field at the time of application to the AINP will receive priority processing.

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Highlander said:
Excellent work in making spreadsheet....absolutely great !!!! But will it be possible to add a column with total time (Days to get File # + Nomination Combined !!!!)
Added the column as requested

Database Admin

Star Member
Apr 17, 2009
Ambitious07 said:
Hi,

I found a job there in Alberta and planning to send job offer letter to AINP. Please advise me do i need to send job offer letter to AINP ? or just wait for nomination.

thanks

What is you NOC in which you found a job? Congrats on getting the job offer.

deepfreezed

Jul 14, 2009
Database Admin said:
Ambitious07 said:
Hi,

thanks

What is you NOC in which you found a job? Congrats on getting the job offer.
You should also reference your file number if you have one. You also need to get an official document from your potential employee on a company letterhead. Make a certified copy and mail it ASAP.

How was the application process? Are they receptive of people with our situation? Unlike the H1B situation in US....

Good Luck

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
Ambitious07 said:
Hi,

thanks
Here are the instruction from Alberta website and its link:
If you have a job offer and have already submitted an application to the AINP, please send a copy of your job offer and job description to immigration.info@gov.ab.ca with a subject line of “US Visa Holder Category Job Offer”.

http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/campaigns/h1b.html

Rb_newsletter

Star Member
May 21, 2009
vsrao said:
Highlander said:
Added the column as requested
Just for my understanding:
why are we maintaining a separate list? Why can't we just use trackitt? That way we don't have to depend on one person to do some changes.

rezendgi

Dec 5, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2008
Doc's Request.
24-11-2009
Nomination.....
09-12-2009
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
06-07-2010
Med's Done....
16-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2010
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Hi Sava,

Which application receipt date ?? the pre-assessment one or the application they received the second time ?? I am from the old process ..

sava said:
FYI Guys,
Just called AINP and got to know that my pre-assessment was completed on Mar -30th and sent to the "Other Office" for Assessment (candidate). She also said that my file number was sent to me on Mar-30th . She started to give me my file numberm started with 7912-08-, and then stopped , said something looks wrong with the file number. She said she would confirm about the file number with someone else in the office and said that she'd send me the file number in e-mail by tomorrow.
I asked her about the QUOTA and she said that there is NO quota for this specific (AINP-SRS-US Visa holders) program. There might be quota for some other programs but not definitely for this program is what she said. We discussed about lot of other stuff, like job prospects and reciession and its effect, Alberta Economy, ... etc., but she did say that we all should know about our result/decision in 8 months (from the date they received the application).

Hopefully this information helps.

Regards,
SaVa

goingtoalberta

Jul 14, 2009
HELLO ALL,

I GOT A QUERY FOR :

# A copy of any document(s) from current U.S. employer demonstrating current job title, the main duties of the job, and the education and work experience necessary to do the job. The document(s) must be one or more of the following: job offer letter(s), employment contract(s), reference letter(s), and/or requests/petitions to USCIS for your U.S. visa. The document(s) must be on company letterhead.

1. We may already have a copy of the offer letter and work reference letters; however, we require a document which lists the current job title and the main duties (a brief but detailed job description). We find the petition letter the employer used to supplement the H1B application, provides us with the most detailed description of the job and qualifications – you can email us a scanned copy of the USCIS petition letter job description which the US employer used to supplement the H1B application

I had changed the address.My file number is 115X.The original h1b says that my job title is programmer analyst.

I filed under 2171.what shall i do ????????????????????????

Also my preassessment is approved as IT cosultant as at that time I had provided them letter from client that I work as IT consultant.

I have 2 options either I provide the letter from current client and take it as IT cosultant OR
I can give the original one with programmer analyst,but it might contradict me as IT consultant which is approved during preassessment.