+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
Hi friends,

After 28 months I decided to update my application even though I don’t have that much changes. My questions
1- can I update myself without my lawyer
2- should I send the update by webform or to Vancouver office email
3- My daughter will be in the college this year so she prepared a letter to express jer feeling if she forced to go back home. Is this ok
4- Can I send also the Notice of assessment for this year

any suggestions please
By the way I called IRCC and no any update on my application since January 2022. I also involved the MP but nothing new from his side
Thanks

Thuvakarsn

Star Member
Nov 1, 2023
Pickering
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Niagara falls
App. Filed.......
12-04-2022
Hi friends,

After 28 months I decided to update my application even though I don’t have that much changes. My questions
3- My daughter will be in the college this year so she prepared a letter to express jer feeling if she forced to go back home. Is this ok

any suggestions please
By the way I called IRCC and no any update on my application since January 2022. I also involved the MP but nothing new from his side
Thanks
Oh yes. I applied my self with out spending $
My applications smooth and almost completed ☑

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
Hi friends,

any suggestions please
Thanks
Hi Taweda,

1. Yes you can update your application by yourself that's what we did even though we had a lawyer.

2. You can send the updates to Vancouver office that's what we did.

3. A letter from your daughter would be good as she is old enough to express herself. I had my 16 year old son wrote a letter expressing how being in Canada as benefited him, he mentioned that he plays baseketball and showed pictures of him recieving his (MVP awards) he also named all the places we would go as a family for example wonderland, Niagara Falls etc and that his goal is to serve Canada in the future whether that's becoming a police officer or firefighter. He also described the impact it would have on him if he was to leave Canada.

4. Yes please send your recent notice of assessment.

We did send pictures of the places we went to support my son's letter and our application overall.

All the best,

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
Hi Taweda,

1. Yes you can update your application by yourself that's what we did even though we had a lawyer.

2. You can send the updates to Vancouver office that's what we did.

3. A letter from your daughter would be good as she is old enough to express herself. I had my 16 year old son wrote a letter expressing how being in Canada as benefited him, he mentioned that he plays baseketball and showed pictures of him recieving his (MVP awards) he also named all the places we would go as a family for example wonderland, Niagara Falls etc and that his goal is to serve Canada in the future whether that's becoming a police officer or firefighter. He also described the impact it would have on him if he was to leave Canada.

4. Yes please send your recent notice of assessment.

We did send pictures of the places we went to support my son's letter and our application overall.

All the best,
Thanks a lot for your always valuable inputs.
how you send the pictures. Did you write the places and dates. Did you add them in word document for example

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
Thanks a lot for your always valuable inputs.
how you send the pictures. Did you write the places and dates. Did you add them in word document for example
You're very welcome! We emailed the pictures to Vancouver office. I never dated them as the pictures were already on my phone so I would just upload them. Your daughter can put in her letter what pictures she will be sending like for example she could say please see pictures of me at wonderland, Niagarafalls, graduating from middle school etc.

I even send pictures of them playing in the snow because am from a country where there is no snow.

We also sent pictures of their report cards and if they are enrolled in any special need programs I would send those and ofcourse demonstrate that those services are not in your home country or if it is then it would be expensive to access them.

Reactions: Taweda

Kissco4u

Apr 29, 2023
Greetings

Dear All kind and intelligent H/C experts at the Forums

I need your advice

My AIP was received on 2nd Nov 2023 and I Submitted all the required documents for 2nd Approval within the given 30-day period.
But I didn't receive Medical for my family, although I had received 2 separate medical for myself which were completed before the first AIP on 2nd Nov 2023

Currently, I am waiting for 2nd approval and final decision

it's been 4 months since the first AIP

Can someone tell me why it is taking so long, or should I send any kind of follow-up to IRCC?

Please your kind advice will be highly appreciated.

Many Thanks

fagsey

Star Member
Dec 18, 2022
Hi friends,

any suggestions please
Thanks
@Taweda this is exactly what i am planning to do also i just got my first notes and nothing has been passed after 25month, did you know if your file was assigned to an officer yet?

fagsey

Star Member
Dec 18, 2022
You're very welcome! We emailed the pictures to Vancouver office. I never dated them as the pictures were already on my phone so I would just upload them. Your daughter can put in her letter what pictures she will be sending like for example she could say please see pictures of me at wonderland, Niagarafalls, graduating from middle school etc.

I even send pictures of them playing in the snow because am from a country where there is no snow.

We also sent pictures of their report cards and if they are enrolled in any special need programs I would send those and ofcourse demonstrate that those services are not in your home country or if it is then it would be expensive to access them.
Hi @Pear23 would it be wise to do a new police report from my home country and update it on my application, since they say it expires every 6 month and nothing has been passed yet on my file?

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
Hi @Pear23 would it be wise to do a new police report from my home country and update it on my application, since they say it expires every 6 month and nothing has been passed yet on my file?
Hi Fagsey,

Once you haven't returned to your home country you can still used the expired police certificate that's what we did.

Hopefully you still have a copy of your pcc just send it to them when the time comes with a brief letter stating that you are aware that once you haven't return to your home country you can still use the expired pcc. That is what we did.

fagsey

Star Member
Dec 18, 2022
Hi Fagsey,

Once you haven't returned to your home country you can still used the expired police certificate that's what we did.

Hopefully you still have a copy of your pcc just send it to them when the time comes with a brief letter stating that you are aware that once you haven't return to your home country you can still use the expired pcc. That is what we did.
thank you so much @Pear23 i really appreciate your help. God bless you

Reactions: Pear23