+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Robin220

May 15, 2023
You have successfully submitted your request under the Access to Information Act to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
Ooh I think instead of access to information act I did privacy act…. Will I still get my notes if anyone knows or should I apply for another

idiris

Aug 3, 2023
Really I don’t know if I did something wrong . This is the email I receive
You have successfully submitted your request under the Privacy Act to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
Did you receive
Your temporary request tracking number
After your request has been registered, a new number will be assigned to your request.

jayjay118

Star Member
Apr 18, 2023
Hi Wello,

I received the AIP from HM-Vancouver

But in AIP letter they asked me to send the required documents for stage 2 approval to

NiagarafallsBRO-BRA@cic.gc.ca and I sent it accordingly,

I checked with them on the given contact number and upon contacting them they said my application is going through Eligibility. background check as well as security check and if the Office on my file needs anything in this regard he going to contact me via email, or I won't need to worry just wait for the final decision,

that's all.
You can send an email to the officer who approved your stage 1 AIP, let them know that further details requested for the stage 2 processing was submitted months back and ask if there is anything else required from you. Good luck.

MRawat

Feb 16, 2024
Hi there,
Is there anyone who's waiting from May 2022. I applied ATIP last month and there seems to be no progress since June 2023. Asked MP and they said, it'll take one month to get the update :(
Already passed processing time. It's really taking too long.

• Sad
Reactions: Robin220

Robin220

May 15, 2023
Hi there,
Is there anyone who's waiting from May 2022. I applied ATIP last month and there seems to be no progress since June 2023. Asked MP and they said, it'll take one month to get the update :(
Already passed processing time. It's really taking too long.
What is your primary and secondary office

MRawat

Feb 16, 2024
Info Sharing - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Medical - Not started
Security - Not started
Eligibility - Not started
Do they have to update everything in stage 1? As in my case, I can see only 2 things done.

idiris

Aug 3, 2023
Info Sharing - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Medical - Not started
Security - Not started
Eligibility - Not started
Do they have to update everything in stage 1? As in my case, I can see only 2 things done.
Actually medical, eligibility and background check are in stage2.