+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Robin220

May 15, 2023
I don't trust the processing time for H&C, as many applicants receive their decision quickly while others do not...
I don't understand why you always believe what IRCC posts regarding processing times for H&c when we've seen that many people receive their decisions within different time frames !!!
Exactly depends on officer

Reactions: wello711

idiris

Star Member
Aug 3, 2023
I don't trust the processing time for H&C, as many applicants receive their decision quickly while others do not...
I don't understand why you always believe what IRCC posts regarding processing times for H&c when we've seen that many people receive their decisions within different time frames !!!
Also the processing time is increasing 24 months.

idiris

Star Member
Aug 3, 2023
Various factors can affect the processing time including:

• the type of application submitted
  • if the application is complete
  • how quickly we process applications we’ve already received
  • how easily we can verify your information
  • how long you take to respond to any request or concerns
  • other factors. IRCC Website.

Reactions: Robin220

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hi @Robin220

When you call ircc automated call center is the details of your application as follows.

Review of eligibility

We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results

You do not need a medical exam.We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents

We do not need additional documents.

Interview

You do not need an interview. Wewill send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics

We do not need your fingerprints.We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check

We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information from you.

Final decision.

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I have the same message except for this : Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information from you. Why ??

brookshield

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
Good morning everyone we got our ECOPR our long journey ends.. . thank you everyone for all encouraging words , and who are waiting right now dont lose hope pray and trust God
Application received: april 2022
AIP: July 2023
Decesion Made : April 16 2024
ist portal : april 16, 2024
2nd portal: May 7, 2024
ECOPR; May 9, 2024

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
Good morning everyone we got our ECOPR our long journey ends.. . thank you everyone for all encouraging words , and who are waiting right now dont lose hope pray and trust God
Application received: april 2022
AIP: July 2023
Decesion Made : April 16 2024
ist portal : april 16, 2024
2nd portal: May 7, 2024
ECOPR; May 9, 2024
Congrats. Well deserved

• Love
Reactions: brookshield

Zayn Abiodun

Apr 23, 2024
Hello Everyone,

The unwanted letter arrived my mail box today, That is my removal letter but it came with PRRA. Please anyone with any information on this should please advise me because I'm asked to come next month. And please is it advisable to do my PRRA By myself. ANY ADVISE WILL BE APPRECIATED.

Jambol

Jun 24, 2021
Hello Everyone,

The unwanted letter arrived my mail box today, That is my removal letter but it came with PRRA. Please anyone with any information on this should please advise me because I'm asked to come next month. And please is it advisable to do my PRRA By myself. ANY ADVISE WILL BE APPRECIATED.
Hi Zayn, it is well, I will advice you to use a professional lawyer and a new evidence to support your PRRA because PRRA decisions is 10/100%. I wish you good luck.

Reactions: Pear23