+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

T&T2024

Feb 20, 2024
Hi everyone i need a a phone number to call so i can check the status of my H&C application, my lawyer told me he is unable to check status on H&C application untill a decision is made, i do not have my password to my profile, I have waiting for 24 months.Thank you

Reactions: Taweda

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
Hi everyone i need a a phone number to call so i can check the status of my H&C application, my lawyer told me he is unable to check status on H&C application untill a decision is made, i do not have my password to my profile, I have waiting for 24 months.Thank you
1888-242-2100

Reactions: Taweda

fagsey

Star Member
Dec 18, 2022
Hi everyone, does anyone have their primary office as mississauga, and applied in 2022 signify here please i need to know if this delay is common to their office

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
Just to let you know guys that MPs can’t do anything. They said the information that we already have.
‘some applications take longer and they are doing verification’ this what my MP replied to me based on the message that he sent to IRCC

S H S

Aug 18, 2023
Just to let you know guys that MPs can’t do anything. They said the information that we already have.
‘some applications take longer and they are doing verification’ this what my MP replied to me based on the message that he sent to IRCC
Last Friday, I contacted IRCC. Without prompting, the officer informed me that they have a strong relationship with MPs. They suggested that if I feel my situation is urgent, I should ask an MP to call them on my behalf.

fagsey

Star Member
Dec 18, 2022
This is so sad, honestly the whole process is tiring they just want to frustrate us

jayjay118

Star Member
Apr 18, 2023
Hello good people,
Any idea on how long it takes to complete security checks for PR.

Eligibility passed
Medical passed
Criminality passed in February.
Security not started.