+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Sangin1

Star Member
Jan 24, 2024
Hi Sangin

Its not very clear on ATIP notes when they both were passed, i am going to apply another notes next month if i didn't receive any update
It’s clear, how not? Cause they provide every single date like when last time your file opened and updated but it’s okay if you don’t want share the date and month that is your choice,

Waiting2020

Star Member
Jun 16, 2022
I got an update with my spouse open work permit application it has been refused but my application is still on final decision on progress.

It says you don’t truthfully answer the questions
That goes to because you don’t have any status they are looking into why I didnt pay the restoration, but we applied for the work permit cause we received the AIP therefore we can right? Should I just send a new application by mail instead of online? I am really confused

Last edited:

Kate_20

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
Im not sure if it's rumor but I heard IRCC is setting up Amnesty portal and expecting Amnesty Program to launch this Spring. Im not sure what will be eligibility requirements but for those people who are illegally in Canada, there's a light end of tunnel. Unfortunately, this program wont help my HC but Im still happy if anyone can benefit.

Reactions: Robin220

fagsey

Star Member
Dec 18, 2022
Im not sure if it's rumor but I heard IRCC is setting up Amnesty portal and expecting Amnesty Program to launch this Spring. Im not sure what will be eligibility requirements but for those people who are illegally in Canada, there's a light end of tunnel. Unfortunately, this program wont help my HC but Im still happy if anyone can benefit.
so i heard too but i think its for people out of status, not very sure though

Reactions: Robin220

Rayja

Jun 11, 2023
How long have you been in Canada ?