+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got refused.......What to do now..????

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
admin said:
Please note that NOC code 0213 (Computer and Information Systems Manager) is currently one of the 38 "qualifying occupations" under the Federal Skilled Worker program and is currently listed on the Alberta AINP Occupations Under Pressure List for the Strategic Recruitment Stream - U.S. Visa Holder Category. Neither I, David Cohen, nor any member of my law firm has advised anyone to the contrary.
Now we can get the truth from an administrator

abhi_hola

Star Member
Nov 16, 2008
i think FSW for 0213 is a better option;
reason -
1. now FSW is way faster
2. toronto has way many more jobs in IT than 3 times that of whole of Alberta together
3. There are thousands of ppl applying for AINP under analysts etc. competetion will be more & oppurtunity less
4. You can land anywhere, including Alberta, if you wish to with FSW; you are not limited. You will not face any legal problem during citizenship applicaiotn if you shifted to another province; you dont know, that chance always exists
5. Toronto area is an ethnic melting pot; if you are from a different place, more likely you will find better communities in that area; your options are no more limited; you can be anywhere

Only advantage, you will not need to give IELTS.

zuhair

Apr 15, 2009
admin said:
Please note that NOC code 0213 (Computer and Information Systems Manager) is currently one of the 38 "qualifying occupations" under the Federal Skilled Worker program and is currently listed on the Alberta AINP Occupations Under Pressure List for the Strategic Recruitment Stream - U.S. Visa Holder Category. Neither I, David Cohen, nor any member of my law firm has advised anyone to the contrary.
Sorry for all the things, but you can see in my posts I just pre informed all the prospects of IT applicants before submitting your case think twice because CIC already recieved huge application for the same pls apply with appropiate JD. I never mean to under estimate your firm or any professionals who are working for your firm and also dont want to spread any type of rumor, I always encourge to guys on forum to hire your services coz you are one of the leading law firm in Canada. Anyways I again make an apology for all the things if someone got wrong this post.

Best Regards