+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got refused.......What to do now..????

kishankanhaiya

Jan 7, 2009
AlbertaAINP said:
I asked the OP which form and he is not answering which form.

IMO, if it is the AINP form then he doesn't stand a chance. It very clearly states " Permanent Residence in Canada to CIC " and if he has mentioned NO in that form, it will definitely considered as lie and concealing facts.

There is whole bunch of decalration at the end of the AINP form and one of them is " withdraw nomination if submitted false statement or concealed significant fact ".

Anyway let us wait to see what is the outcome of this
Yes the AINP form clearly asks the following:

Have you, your spouse/common-law partner, or any of your dependent children, already
submitted an Application for Permanent Residence in Canada to Citizenship and Immigration
Canada (CIC)? (please check the form for excat details)

The CIC form I think asks have you ever applied (please check the form for exact details)

One can interpret "already submitted" as having a current application in progress. But if he / she is asked have you "ever" applied that is a direct question and is more clear. But then this is just my understanding and I may be wrong.

I think the two forms have different phrasing. THe CIC form is more direct. Atleast that is how I feel but may be wrong.

AlbertaCitizen

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
zuhair said:
I applied for Canada under H1-B Alberta PNP program in February 2009, and got AOR with medical papers in april 2009 my wife was pregnent with 5 months and she was unable to do medical in current position so I wrote a letter to buffalo and update the situation, in reponse they told us that we are holding ur medical till the baby born so when you will have the baby pls inform us. But yesterday I got a letter from buffalo office with stated that your alberta nomination has been cancelled and no reason was mentioned there, right away I made call to Canada Alberta office to know the reason then a lady from their office told me that in form your wrote that "you never applied for Canada before" although we confirmed with buffalo office and they said that you had applied 2 years ago for the canadian immigration under FSW and had refused, due to you lied us your case now has been refused.

Dear guys actully I misunderstand the question and got probably asking for the Alberta nomination, although I never apply for the Alberta nomination so I written "NO", I didn't it deliberately, while I already have informed to buffalo office regarding my previous refusal....but I dont know why buffalo didn't informed to Alberta..

Dear guys now pls guide me what to do in current situation could I appeal for my refusal ??? if not, so could I eligible to appy again for the Alberta nomination?? and they will consider me in positive ??? or do I have another option for the Canadian immigration....as I have Master Degree in Education of technology from USA and crrently living in USA on H1B Visa which is going to be expire in September 2009 and I have 1.5 Year expereince as Manager IT and have 1 year expereince as a College Instructor in IT...pls guide what other option I may have..????

Prompt action will be highly appreciated...

Dear Zuhair:

Since this is a denial at CIC level so there is very good possibility to turn the table. You will need to address the bot AINP and CIC. Since you filled the forms by yourself so you can admit the fact that you misnderstood the case. These type of things happens. Get your wife's Medicals and then continue. BTW are you muslim and from Pakistan or India?

AlbertaCitizen

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
zuhair said:
I applied for Canada under H1-B Alberta PNP program in February 2009, and got AOR with medical papers in april 2009 my wife was pregnent with 5 months and she was unable to do medical in current position so I wrote a letter to buffalo and update the situation, in reponse they told us that we are holding ur medical till the baby born so when you will have the baby pls inform us. But yesterday I got a letter from buffalo office with stated that your alberta nomination has been cancelled and no reason was mentioned there, right away I made call to Canada Alberta office to know the reason then a lady from their office told me that in form your wrote that "you never applied for Canada before" although we confirmed with buffalo office and they said that you had applied 2 years ago for the canadian immigration under FSW and had refused, due to you lied us your case now has been refused.

Dear guys actully I misunderstand the question and got probably asking for the Alberta nomination, although I never apply for the Alberta nomination so I written "NO", I didn't it deliberately, while I already have informed to buffalo office regarding my previous refusal....but I dont know why buffalo didn't informed to Alberta..

Dear guys now pls guide me what to do in current situation could I appeal for my refusal ??? if not, so could I eligible to appy again for the Alberta nomination?? and they will consider me in positive ??? or do I have another option for the Canadian immigration....as I have Master Degree in Education of technology from USA and crrently living in USA on H1B Visa which is going to be expire in September 2009 and I have 1.5 Year expereince as Manager IT and have 1 year expereince as a College Instructor in IT...pls guide what other option I may have..????

I think you should not feel worry about anything. Even if you go back within a year New delhi or Islamabad will finalise your FSW aplication under NOC 0213 (IT managers) and 4131 (College and Vocational Instructors) within a year. So the charm of Buffalo used to be the process time which is no more now. Simply get a lawyer and file from Home country with admittance of the fact that you were denied two times.

zuhair

Apr 15, 2009
AlbertaCitizen said:
zuhair said:

Dear Zuhair:

Since this is a denial at CIC level so there is very good possibility to turn the table. You will need to address the bot AINP and CIC. Since you filled the forms by yourself so you can admit the fact that you misnderstood the case. These type of things happens. Get your wife's Medicals and then continue. BTW are you muslim and from Pakistan or India?
Yes, I muslim and from Pakistan. I am now thinking tohire services of Mr. David Cohen to proceed my case further..anyway thanks for ur guidance..

zuhair

Apr 15, 2009
Mike053 said:
Does CIC forms ask for "Did you ever apply before?"
yes, but it was in a very tricky way ..what I misunderstood..I got that they are asking for 'have u ever applied for Alberta nomination before'..I amvery curious situation right now, almost process has completed and they withdraw my case at very last stage..

zuhair

Apr 15, 2009
ainpdude said:
zuhair said:

sorry to hear this .... did u call alberta hotline or your nomination officer...

if u have called hotline then i will suggest u to call the nomination office mentioned
on the nomination confirmation statement....
Yes, I contacted woth nominated officer and she told me that your case now has almost been closed, I asked her, could I re apply; she said its upto to you but it is not guarantee that we would give you nomination certificate again or not..

now I gonna hire a legal services regarding my case which is better in current scenario..what u guys says..???

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zuhair said:
AlbertaCitizen said:
Dear Zuhair:

Yes, I muslim and from Pakistan. I am now thinking tohire services of Mr. David Cohen to proceed my case further..anyway thanks for ur guidance..
Zuhair and Waiting Folks,

AlbertaCitizen aka AlbertaPresident (aka Late Albertagoverner) responses are based on gender, religion and nationality based on the following rules.

-Gender overrides the religion and nationality. Females get priority (Ladies first)
-Religion comes next, you might get a personal message. Nothing offensive on the forum.
-Nationality is required to determine link to ancestory of snake charmers

All newbees to the forum, please include the above details in your post to avoid back and forth about gender, religion and nationality.

canadiens

Star Member
Apr 18, 2009
You sound more pathetic than the late Albertagoverner.

AlbertaGovernor said:
zuhair said:
AlbertaCitizen said:
Dear Zuhair:

Zuhair and Waiting Folks,

AlbertaCitizen aka AlbertaPresident (aka Late Albertagoverner) responses are based on gender, religion and nationality based on the following rules.

-Gender overrides the religion and nationality. Females get priority (Ladies first)
-Religion comes next, you might get a personal message. Nothing offensive on the forum.
-Nationality is required to determine link to ancestory of snake charmers

All newbees to the forum, please include the above details in your post to avoid back and forth about gender, religion and nationality.

canadiens

Star Member
Apr 18, 2009
I think you should discuss your case with an attorney like David Cohen.

zuhair said:
Mike053 said:
Does CIC forms ask for "Did you ever apply before?"
yes, but it was in a very tricky way ..what I misunderstood..I got that they are asking for 'have u ever applied for Alberta nomination before'..I amvery curious situation right now, almost process has completed and they withdraw my case at very last stage..

AlbertaCitizen

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
zuhair said:
ainpdude said:
zuhair said:

sorry to hear this .... did u call alberta hotline or your nomination officer...

if u have called hotline then i will suggest u to call the nomination office mentioned
Yes, I contacted woth nominated officer and she told me that your case now has almost been closed, I asked her, could I re apply; she said its upto to you but it is not guarantee that we would give you nomination certificate again or not..

now I gonna hire a legal services regarding my case which is better in current scenario..what u guys says..???
You need a lawyer. There must be some recourse where lawyer will convince AINP and CIC and will justify this error as a human or clerical error as It was not a CIC consultant/Immigration lawyer who filled the forms, it was applicant himself. Since your wife was pregnant so you can probably come up with a hasteful, troublesome mental situation as your wife was sick and you checked the question wrong instead of right.
Other options are here:

1. You can get fastest BC PNP within 30-40 days, if you ever worked as Hotel front desk agent during college time as part-time employment (20 hours a week) or you have some experience as Night Auditor, reservationist type job, if so then post your resume on choice hotels website. Quality Inn, Comfort Inn, Clarion Collection, Sleep Inn and so on are the brands of choice hotels. You will get a call from Human resource office, get a offer in writing or Pdf file in email and print it out and fill BC PNP application. And after you get nomination then apply at Islamabad not Buffalo. Although they have database which is accessible from all consulates around the world but still it makes a bit difference. Important websites under this plan are:
www.choicehotels.com
http://www.aved.gov.bc.ca/provincialnominee/welcome.htm

2. This is more safe option, forget about Buffalo, even Islamabad is superfast, Apply under FSW with 4131 (Computer Instructor) or 0213 (IT Manager) and get decision within 12 months from Home. Because Buffalo will always be more troublesome than Home country since you got two denials from Buffalo.

AlbertaCitizen

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
zuhair said:
ainpdude said:
zuhair said:

Zuhair:
If nomination officer said: "it is not guarantee that we would give you nomination certificate again or not.." I think you should re apply. It is never guaranteed in anybody's case so this is simple diplomatic answer. Even your certificate is in mail transit they would say "your decision is in mail" but never say "Your certificate is in mail".
Make sure this time attach a cover letter explaining whole incident. Apply for AINP again and explain the misunderstanding happened due to language. I am pretty sure this time they will reconsider because your even in new NOC list as a 0213. Apologize for previous error and claim that mistake as bonafide.

zuhair

Apr 15, 2009
Dear Guys,

I contacted with Attorney Mr. Cohen and explained all the situation now he asked to provide my update resume with validity of H1B visa for further evaluation. Guys your pray needed now, thanks

Regards

poissonmagique

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
but be very careful, if u choose to acquire the services of an immigration consultant. even the ones supposedly licensed by the Canadian government are not reliable anymore.

I found this link, and it's very disturbing.

http://csipcba.blogspot.com/2009/02/csic-members-criminal-activities-are.html