Passport Req..
Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Mar 2014
yogie said:
Hello walkingmarvel,

what is your AOT, experience and french level? Please let us know.It would be helpful for us to know when would our turn be come?

Yogie
Hi Yogie,

I am from A'bad. Basically its my wife who is the main applicant. She has done M Com and we were in UK for few years. She has got the experience of working in her field as an accoutant. We have both completed our A2 level, and unfortunately she has failed her last exam of B1... Need to appear again.

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
@walkingmarvel,

How did you receive this correspondence? By normal mail, or registered? or by E-mail.

thanks

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
walkingmarvel said:
Hi Yogie,

I am from A'bad. Basically its my wife who is the main applicant. She has done M Com and we were in UK for few years. She has got the experience of working in her field as an accoutant. We have both completed our A2 level, and unfortunately she has failed her last exam of B1... Need to appear again.
Thanks for your reply and I wish u would soon get your interview confirmation date and yeah, all the best to your wife for her B1 level !!!!!!!!!!!

Yogie

walkingmarvel

Nov 17, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
HONGKONG / NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-11-2010
Interview........
15-03-2012 (CSQ issued)
Passport Req..
Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Mar 2014
quebec2011 said:
@ walkingmarvel,

How did you receive this correspondence? By normal mail, or registered? or by E-mail.

thanks
Hi friend,
I received this correspondence by post. It was a normal air mail not registered.

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
thanks walkingmarvel you won't wait alot till to be called for interview.

Wish you good luck

raph_04

Jul 13, 2011
Hi frndz,
I am 4m Hyderabad,India and planning 2 apply for Quebec immigration please guide me the documents need to apply for CSQ here some details of mine.
1. BE Civil Engineer from India and passout 2003.
2. MBA -HR from UK and passout 2007 from 2007 I am in India worked with Construction company upto July 2010 again i continued with same company from janurary 2011.May be almost 4yrs experince in Civil Engineer field and also 1yr exp after my graduation.
While doing my MBA I worked in UK as Administrator for 2yrs part time - can i show this exp. does it add any points.
3.Age - 32yrs now Married with 2 kids there are below 3yrs.
4. Spouse Age -41yrs his studied as Professional trade certificate course as Fitter as his 10+3, From 9yrs he is doing business as Export & Import.
5. IELTS gave was in May 2009 now it expired and score in Listening 7.5,Speaking 6.0, can I send this original TRF score to BIQ is it necessary.
How much time it take on whole if my occupation is in demand?

Please help me if anyone have done they french class from different institute other than Alliance Franchise and upto what level we have to learn, Is the main applicant and spouse need to learn french does there going to call both for an interview. Is it compulsory to give exams for certificate it take time for finishing course. So I need wait for that time or I can file my application for CSQ.

If I tell that I have enrolled french classes from Alliance Franchise still they call interview or not.

Sorry last query when i call my mother she is only dependent bcoz i am only child 2 look after her.
I will be waiting for your early reply

Thanks
raph

walkingmarvel

Nov 17, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
HONGKONG / NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-11-2010
Interview........
15-03-2012 (CSQ issued)
Passport Req..
Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Mar 2014
Hey Raph,

Let us start cracking Ur queries.

The degree that U hold will earn U maximum points in terms of education. But there are also points needed to be claimed from selected area of training. Follow the mentioned link and there you can count Ur points.
canadavisa.com/quebec-skilled-worker-immigration.html
Work experience from UK will not be a problem neither will be the Construction Company's experience a problem as long as U can demonstrate that some of that work was related to Ur field of education.

IELTS scores are no more valid, but my analysis tells that as long as U have got Ur education in English Medium and U have got degree and experience from UK (an English speaking country), U will be able to claim Ur English Language points. (Please someone enlighten us on this one as I am not so sure).

Spouse education will earn U some points and his experience won't be necessary.

Alliance Francaise is the best place to learn French. Interviews are very likely until and unless U reach a threshold mark of points like 69 I guess, just showing Ur documents and claiming Ur points in French, then may be it could be waived. Main applicant likely to complete 3 levels till B1 and spouse need to complete A2 (2 levels).

Any average application, will take between 14-18 months before all the formalities are completed and U can fly. No matter what Immigration website says or what any consultant say, I am telling this from scrutinizing various applications.

Apart from that,,, U will need to do some research Urself. This forum has a massive storage of information, I believe most of Ur questions will be answered here. Official Quebec government immigration website and the above mentioned website, would be your other source of information.

Good Luck.

raph_04

Jul 13, 2011
@ walkingmarvel

Thank u 4r ur early reply, I waiting for some documents like transcripts from Univ, Certificate of English Medium, My Sons (10months old) his passport and my update experiences letter. What are we need to show as job exps? Is I need mention that I am continuing from july 2007 or upto july 2011 as Project Manager in same company. I had 2 breaks upto 3 months on Maternity leave First was in September 2008 and then in August 2010 during that time they gave as relieving letter and then on request they join me from Jan 2011. In that Company my cousin brother is one of Director. So please mention what are details we needed in it and does there will do enquiry?

Regards
raph

walkingmarvel

Nov 17, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
HONGKONG / NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-11-2010
Interview........
15-03-2012 (CSQ issued)
Passport Req..
Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Mar 2014
yogie said:
Thanks for your reply and I wish u would soon get your interview confirmation date and yeah, all the best to your wife for her B1 level !!!!!!!!!!!

Yogie
Hey Yogie
I tried writing U a msg but for some reason it refuses, saying that I can't send private msg. If u want pls contact me info@udaypolymers.in

Regards,

walkingmarvel

Nov 17, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
HONGKONG / NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-11-2010
Interview........
15-03-2012 (CSQ issued)
Passport Req..
Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Mar 2014
raph_04 said:
@ walkingmarvel

Thank u 4r ur early reply, I waiting for some documents like transcripts from Univ, Certificate of English Medium, My Sons (10months old) his passport and my update experiences letter. What are we need to show as job exps? Is I need mention that I am continuing from july 2007 or upto july 2011 as Project Manager in same company. I had 2 breaks upto 3 months on Maternity leave First was in September 2008 and then in August 2010 during that time they gave as relieving letter and then on request they join me from Jan 2011. In that Company my cousin brother is one of Director. So please mention what are details we needed in it and does there will do enquiry?

Regards
raph
Hi again,

Please follow this link
immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/biq/hong-kong/dcs-workers/list-documents.html

It has got step by step list of all the docs that U need to prepare to send Ur file to HongKong. Its very precise and accurate. U can't miss anything.

Regards.

oziqui

Aug 7, 2011
Hi Everyone,

I am planing to apply for the CSQ.

I have master's degree in CS and my wife is a PhD. She has practiced LAW in high court for more than 6 years. I have 5+ years on experience in some of the topclass software product companies like Adobe etc. We have one kid..

I have also worked in canada for 6 months on work permit. During this time I worked for one of there largest bank.
During that stay we visited montreal, quebec city etc. I really liked montreal.

We have no exposure to french and except knowing few words we have absolutely no knowledge. My wife is planing to register in Alliance Francise and I might join some other language institute near my office.

What are the chances of getting an interview call?
What should we mention on our application regarding french knowledge?
If I join some other french program will i be able to take the certification test?

Please provide some feedbacks on our chances as well.

If some one need more information from me so that he/she can provide me a better guidance then do let me know as well.
Please comment.

Rubyshanker

Aug 24, 2011
Re: Enquiry

Hi...im Krishna from Hyderabad India....im a 2007 Engineering CSE passout....and i have 3 years of experience....and i have applied for Quebec immigration...how much time it will take to get a call for CSQ....and about the Interview...my consultant told that Interview is not Mandatory....and for French.....basics are more than enough....so please answer my querries....

Thanks,
Krishna

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Re: Enquiry

Rubyshanker said:
Hi...im Krishna from Hyderabad India....im a 2007 Engineering CSE passout....and i have 3 years of experience....and i have applied for Quebec immigration...how much time it will take to get a call for CSQ....and about the Interview...my consultant told that Interview is not Mandatory....and for French.....basics are more than enough....so please answer my querries....

Thanks,
Krishna
When did you apply? It takes almost a year to be called for interview.
Basic french is not more than enough, basics are basics, you have to learn as much as you can because interviews are usually conducted to test your language skills too.

Good luck

Rubyshanker

Aug 24, 2011
Hey Thanks mate for your reply....I have applied for it one week before....and actually i was going through this website and i saw that the processing time for applicants in India has been reduced....it was updated recently....so i thought that it doesn't take much time for processing.

one more thing....can i get the PR as i have only 3 years of exp?

Thanks,
Krishna

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Rubyshanker said:
Hey Thanks mate for your reply....I have applied for it one week before....and actually i was going through this website and i saw that the processing time for applicants in India has been reduced....it was updated recently....so i thought that it doesn't take much time for processing.

one more thing....can i get the PR as i have only 3 years of exp?

Thanks,
Krishna
Could you please share all your details?
aga
Area of training
Knowledge of french
English
experience "is it related to your degree"
Spouse details if married...
And where did you see that processing time for india has reduced?

thanks keep in touch