Doc's Request.
aug-2014
File Transfer...
june-2014 to london
Med's Done....
jan 2013
Hey dotmatrix
Congratulation ...
Will to please guide me how to write invitation letter?? Same case here em applying for TRV and my immigration is under process

O_guy

Aug 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hladha said:
One more thing. When I was uploading all my documents they said schedule 1 form is optional. Still I tried to upload it but that one form won't upload although i tried alot of times.it always said this service is not abailable we are working on it bla bla.The rest got uploaded even the optional explanation letter. So I submitted my application without it and attached my travel history individually. Do u think that could be a problem! I really hope it doesn't. I read in other threads it can be. I earnestly request everyone to make dua. Thank you all!
On page 4 of the TRV application form, it says, "If you answered 'yes' to any of questions 3 to 6 above, or upon request of a visa officer, you may be required to fill out IMM 5257 Schedule 1." So, unless you answered 'yes' to any of those questions, you do not need to worry at this time.

dotmatrix

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
15-06-2013
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
23-10-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-12-2014
Sam.Am said:
Hey dotmatrix
Congratulation ...
Will to please guide me how to write invitation letter?? Same case here em applying for TRV and my immigration is under process
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-pakistanis-join-this-thread-t149265.240.html

hladha

Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
August 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014 to London office
Med's Request
10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
O_guy said:
On page 4 of the TRV application form, it says, "If you answered 'yes' to any of questions 3 to 6 above, or upon request of a visa officer, you may be required to fill out IMM 5257 Schedule 1." So, unless you answered 'yes' to any of those questions, you do not need to worry at this time.
I hope it works this way! Thanks for the help!

Sam.Am

Aug 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2013
Doc's Request.
aug-2014
File Transfer...
june-2014 to london
Med's Done....
jan 2013
Thank you dotmatrix

dotmatrix

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
15-06-2013
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
23-10-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-12-2014
Sam.Am said:
Thank you dotmatrix
you are welcome..glad i could help

Manijani

Nov 23, 2012
[size=10pt][glow=red,2,300]Dear DotMatric
I have a similar case just finish my education and got a job in alberta . I want to apply for my wife TRV I will appretiate if you would send me the sample of the afiidavit so that I can use the same for my wife .
Hope you would understand and help as requested
Regards
Pls send an email on Info.murtuza@gmail.com
[/size][/glow]

Esstee

Sep 7, 2013
dotmatrix said:
Just an update - Alhamdulillah, my wife received her 5 year multiple visit visa today.

The process was relatively quick than what many people report on here. I have seen people giving lists and lists of documents to support their application. I gave minimal documents. didn't show any property. Got a job letter made showing her 1 month old job. So, as I've always believed that it really depends on the mood of your visa officer.
What I believe might've strengthened the application - was that I signed and notarized my invitation letter. and i wrote an affidavit saying that she will not overstay her allowed visit and she will not claim any benefits meant for Canadian residents e.g. health. And I also bought visitor's insurance for her and attached a copy. And I made mention of it in my invitation letter and her cover letter. Passport was returned within 4 days. I am really glad Alhamdulillah.

All the best you all. Now the wait for the PR application to be processed begins which I filed in May

Here's the final timeline

ONLINE APPLICATION SUBMITTED: 27 JUNE 2013
MED REQUESTED: 18 JUL 2013 (I asked them to use med from PR app - they okayed it 25 Jul)
ORIGINAL PASSPORT REQUESTED: 29 JUL 2013
ORIGINAL PASSPORT SENT: 29 JUL 2013
ORIGINAL PASSPORT RECEIVED IN ISLAMABAD: 30 JUL 2013
PASSPORT RECEIVED WITH VISA: 2 AUG 2013
Dotmatrix,how much it cost to buy medical insurance for visit visa.

dotmatrix

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
15-06-2013
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
23-10-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-12-2014
Esstee said:
Dotmatrix,how much it cost to buy medical insurance for visit visa.
99 Days cost me $176

dotmatrix

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
15-06-2013
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
23-10-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-12-2014
Manijani said:
[size=10pt][glow=red,2,300]Dear DotMatric
I have a similar case just finish my education and got a job in alberta . I want to apply for my wife TRV I will appretiate if you would send me the sample of the afiidavit so that I can use the same for my wife .
Hope you would understand and help as requested
Regards
Pls send an email on Info.murtuza @ gmail.com
[/size][/glow]

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Subject: Oath to support the visit of XXXXXXXXXXX and to abide by the length of the visa

I, XXXXXXXXX, resident of 123 Main St, Brampton, ON A1A A1A. solemnly swear to the following in regard to the visit visa application of my wife, XXXXXXXXX.

• I will support her trip financially and will be responsible for her accommodation and entertainment during her stay here in Canada. She will not depend on any Canadian public services meant for Canadian tax payers.

• I have purchased visitor’s health insurance for her to take care of any unforeseen circumstances during the trip

• I will abide by the laws of the CIC regarding length of stay in the country and ensure that she does not stay beyond the length allowed by the visa.

XXX XXXXXX

123 Main St
Brampton, ON
A1A A1A

deebee

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
dotmatrix said:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Subject: Oath to support the visit of XXXXXXXXXXX and to abide by the length of the visa

I, XXXXXXXXX, resident of 123 Main St, Brampton, ON A1A A1A. solemnly swear to the following in regard to the visit visa application of my wife, XXXXXXXXX.

• I will support her trip financially and will be responsible for her accommodation and entertainment during her stay here in Canada. She will not depend on any Canadian public services meant for Canadian tax payers.

• I have purchased visitor's health insurance for her to take care of any unforeseen circumstances during the trip

• I will abide by the laws of the CIC regarding length of stay in the country and ensure that she does not stay beyond the length allowed by the visa.

XXX XXXXXX

123 Main St
Brampton, ON
A1A A1A

Hai ,

I am on student visa , in fact i have just enrolled in 2013 fall intake . I am planning to bring my wife here and many advice me to aplly for TRV than OWP .We hav planned to convert it to OWP once she is here .Another thing i am confused is shud i aplly now or shud i wait for anothr 3 more n then apply . Coz people tell me if i apply so soon chances of rejection is more, but i heard the other way round also .

If i am keeping an affidavit like this , will itr effect later whn i apply for OWP once she is here ???

Advc plzzz

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
dotmatrix said:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

• I have purchased visitor's health insurance for her to take care of any unforeseen circumstances during the trip

XXX XXXXXX

123 Main St
Brampton, ON
A1A A1A
v precise indeed

mdanish11

Oct 14, 2013
I applied on 18 sep, 2013 for TRV to attend World Petroleum Council Meeting in Calgary on 21st October.
submitted all relavant documents too.

i got a reply that "Your application is currently in process and under review. Exercise of patience would be appreciated"

If the visa is not sent to me till saturdat October 19th then I am afraid that I won’t be able to attend this all important meeting and hence would not be able to represent the Pakistan National Committee in Canada. Almost 50 countries will be represented in this world petroleum council meeting in Calgary and if don’t visit then Pakistan’s representation will not be counted and this will create a negative image of Pakistan there.

CHC send passport/visa via TCS and it will be closed for next 3 days because of Eid holidays. So I requested CHC to PLEASE CONCLUDE MY APPLCIATION TODAY AND SEND THE VISA BY FRIDAY.

anyone can help me out in this matter?

dotmatrix

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
15-06-2013
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
23-10-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-12-2014
mdanish11 said:
I applied on 18 sep, 2013 for TRV to attend World Petroleum Council Meeting in Calgary on 21st October.
submitted all relavant documents too.

i got a reply that "Your application is currently in process and under review. Exercise of patience would be appreciated"

If the visa is not sent to me till saturdat October 19th then I am afraid that I won't be able to attend this all important meeting and hence would not be able to represent the Pakistan National Committee in Canada. Almost 50 countries will be represented in this world petroleum council meeting in Calgary and if don't visit then Pakistan's representation will not be counted and this will create a negative image of Pakistan there.

CHC send passport/visa via TCS and it will be closed for next 3 days because of Eid holidays. So I requested CHC to PLEASE CONCLUDE MY APPLCIATION TODAY AND SEND THE VISA BY FRIDAY.

anyone can help me out in this matter?
mdanish11, I'm afraid no one can help you in this regard - waiting is the name of the game. Unfortunately, the processing time in Islamabad CHC is extraordinarily long and visa applicants are advised to apply well in advance of their planned trip.

All the best - hopefully you'll get it by Friday.

hashbash

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
11-03-2017
Med's Done....
31-03-2017
dotmatrix said:
Just an update - Alhamdulillah, my wife received her 5 year multiple visit visa today.

The process was relatively quick than what many people report on here. I have seen people giving lists and lists of documents to support their application. I gave minimal documents. didn't show any property. Got a job letter made showing her 1 month old job. So, as I've always believed that it really depends on the mood of your visa officer.
What I believe might've strengthened the application - was that I signed and notarized my invitation letter. and i wrote an affidavit saying that she will not overstay her allowed visit and she will not claim any benefits meant for Canadian residents e.g. health. And I also bought visitor's insurance for her and attached a copy. And I made mention of it in my invitation letter and her cover letter. Passport was returned within 4 days. I am really glad Alhamdulillah.

All the best you all. Now the wait for the PR application to be processed begins which I filed in May

Here's the final timeline

ONLINE APPLICATION SUBMITTED: 27 JUNE 2013
MED REQUESTED: 18 JUL 2013 (I asked them to use med from PR app - they okayed it 25 Jul)
ORIGINAL PASSPORT REQUESTED: 29 JUL 2013
ORIGINAL PASSPORT SENT: 29 JUL 2013
ORIGINAL PASSPORT RECEIVED IN ISLAMABAD: 30 JUL 2013
PASSPORT RECEIVED WITH VISA: 2 AUG 2013
Since your wife got 4 year multiple visa, does that mean she can stay there for 4 years full or have to come back every six months and wait six months ?