Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC in Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-12-2014 (Received in Ottawa on May-14-2014)
Doc's Request.
Sent PCC on Sep-4-2014 (without any request from CIC)
AOR Received.
June-25-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Dec-22-2014
Med's Done....
Dec-23-2014 (by Dr. Gabor Lantos - Uploaded via eMedical on Jan-13-2015. ECAS updated to Medical Received on Jan-16-2015)
Passport Req..
March 23, 2015 at 9:37PM (ECAS Status changed to Decision Made on March 24, 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
March 25, 2015
LANDED..........
May 10, 2015
ttrajan said:
He got it on 4 weeks time.
Thank you. I have more questions, if you do not mind:

1 An Original fingerprint form issued by the R.C.M.P, with Original stamp by a notary public or a commissioner of oath.
- How did you get it notarized? As in any notary public?

2 Copy of all documents proving applicant's residency in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (copy of iqama, visa, letters of release, passport etc…)
- What did you mean by letters of release? Is it the same as your Final Exit Visa?

Also - how much do they charge and what is the payment method? I do not see it on the site.

Thanks for your help in advance.

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
My friend did not get notary public attestation. They have accepted.
Copy of iqama and final exit visa is sufficient.
Fees is available in their website. Pl. call them for more details.

cee12345

Dec 23, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC in Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-12-2014 (Received in Ottawa on May-14-2014)
Doc's Request.
Sent PCC on Sep-4-2014 (without any request from CIC)
AOR Received.
June-25-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Dec-22-2014
Med's Done....
Dec-23-2014 (by Dr. Gabor Lantos - Uploaded via eMedical on Jan-13-2015. ECAS updated to Medical Received on Jan-16-2015)
Passport Req..
March 23, 2015 at 9:37PM (ECAS Status changed to Decision Made on March 24, 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
March 25, 2015
LANDED..........
May 10, 2015
ttrajan said:
My friend did not get notary public attestation. They have accepted.
Copy of iqama and final exit visa is sufficient.
Fees is available in their website. Pl. call them for more details.
Do you think they will still be able to process even if I do not have a request letter from CIC? I just want to proactively send in advance.

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
I think cic request letter is required. Check with them.

Star1234

Sep 25, 2013
Hi...
Going through the same problem.
We went in yesterday to get our fingerprints here in Halifax,Nova Scotia, Canada.
But the police said we needed some kind of a form first... Which is available on the internet... I have been checking since yesterday, did not find anything

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
In Edmonton police gave us the form for some fees.

fox_moe

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
Nomination.....
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
Med's Done....
02-10-2013
Passport Req..
30-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
LANDED..........
02-12-2014
I got the saudi police certificate through this place. ( Its basically a stamp saying "NO CRIMINAL RECORD" on fingerprints you send )

www.globalvisaservices.ca,

the whole process took almost 2 months, including sending fingerprints and documents to this service and they send it to saudi arabia and then i had to translate and notarize. I was able to get the PCC to CIC just a week before the deadline. it was quite stressful.

Good luck!

Ksalah

Jul 15, 2014
Dear Akcec,

I wonder whether you remember the actual wording of the request letter issued by the Lebanese embassy. Do you happen to have a scanned copy of know the writeup. I am trying to get the Egyptian embassy to issue me a similar letter and they apparently do not have a ready form.

Thanks

ajish

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi.....

I had worked in Saudi Arabia from 2008 to 2012. I have been staying in India for the last 2 years. I got Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) request letter from Indian Consulate but I hadn’t submitted the same at the Saudi Police Station to get Police Clearance Certificate due to my ignorance.

My agent told me that I have to provide Saudi PCC then only i could move to federal stage. According to the official website of CIC it is clearly mentioned that if you do not have current legal residence status in Saudi Arabia, you are not required to provide a Saudi Arabian police certificate. If you are asked for a police certificate from Saudi Arabia, write: “I cannot provide a police certificate for the time I spent in Saudi Arabia because certificates are only available to people who have current legal residence status.”

Please see the below link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/saudi-arabia.asp

But my agent told me that they had faced similar situations with different clients and if I wouldn’t submitted my Saudi PCC they would reject my PR application.

I would like to get some of your valuable feedback and suggestions.

Thanks
ajish

akcec

Star Member
Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2015
AOR Received.
28-02-2015
File Transfer...
05-03-2015
Med's Done....
26-01-2015
Interview........
23-02-2016
ajish said:
hi.....

I had worked in Saudi Arabia from 2008 to 2012. I have been staying in India for the last 2 years. I got Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) request letter from Indian Consulate but I hadn’t submitted the same at the Saudi Police Station to get Police Clearance Certificate due to my ignorance.

My agent told me that I have to provide Saudi PCC then only i could move to federal stage. According to the official website of CIC it is clearly mentioned that if you do not have current legal residence status in Saudi Arabia, you are not required to provide a Saudi Arabian police certificate. If you are asked for a police certificate from Saudi Arabia, write: “I cannot provide a police certificate for the time I spent in Saudi Arabia because certificates are only available to people who have current legal residence status.”

Please see the below link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/saudi-arabia.asp

But my agent told me that they had faced similar situations with different clients and if I wouldn’t submitted my Saudi PCC they would reject my PR application.

I would like to get some of your valuable feedback and suggestions.

Thanks
ajish
The clause you quoted from the CIC website did not exist at the time of writing this post. The Saudi PCC used to be required and this was clearly stated on the website. Even then I heard of a few cases where people were not able to obtain a PCC and CIC still approved their PR after they explained why they could not get the PCC and show proof of effort. It looks like CIC realized the difficulty of getting PCC for non residents of Saudi and changed their rules.

ajish

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akcec said:
The clause you quoted from the CIC website did not exist at the time of writing this post. The Saudi PCC used to be required and this was clearly stated on the website. Even then I heard of a few cases where people were not able to obtain a PCC and CIC still approved their PR after they explained why they could not get the PCC and show proof of effort. It looks like CIC realized the difficulty of getting PCC for non residents of Saudi and changed their rules.
Hi akcec,

Thank you very much for your reply. The agents ask huge amount to get Saudi PCC. What you suggest should I get Saudi PCC. If I couldn’t submit Saudi PCC will they reject me… please advise….

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
Apply PR directly, don,t go through agents. I was in Saudi 15 years before. CIC did not ask for PCC.

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone on this thread who got accepted for PR by CIC without asking for Saudi PCC. I am in a situation where I will be needing my Saudi PCC soon. But I have seen this clause that CIC does not require Saudi PCC if you are not currently a citizen/resident of Saudi Arabia.

Kindly help if I will be requiring one. I stayed in Saudi Arabia from 2010-2014. But left for Canada for my PhD.

minirose

Mar 7, 2016
Hello.. anyone applied from jeddah...I got a few questions regarding saudi pcc and medical. On IRCC website, it says I need a pcc request from them before I can apply for saudi pcc. I am from EE category, can't I request upfront? If yes... What's the procedure? Does saudi police provide with pcc or require a request letter? I got ITA but I didn't yet submit my PR application because of these missing documents of pcc and medical. Please let me know the procedure if anyone went through this. Highly confused.