+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

General Physician received NOI from OINP but wrong ECA

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
hello everyone, my brother in law has the same situation, he got his ITA form OINP in noc 31102, but he had done his ECA form WES after realising his error he applied his ECA from MCC and its it prosess now, He has expirence in PG traniee (paid) for FCPS but have not done his exams yet, this exprience should be good ?
Experience or training doesn't count. Your brother in law will have to wait for MCC's ECA. First he has to do a source verification through physicians apply and then request the ECA. Be ready to wait a couple of weeks or months.

My wife already got her source verified, she's now waiting for ECA.

ahmedraza01

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Experience or training doesn't count. Your brother in law will have to wait for MCC's ECA. First he has to do a source verification through physicians apply and then request the ECA. Be ready to wait a couple of weeks or months.

he has already started his process with MCC and waiting for ECA but he thinking of applying now with LOE explaning the situation, but is he good with that experience as PG trainee, he was getting paid also for 4 years, this experience is good for NOC 31102 ?
even though if he will wait for another ITA let say, will he be good with this experience ?
Thank you for you response

ahmedraza01

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I also have seen some people have applied without MCC's ECA but with LOE, and attached their current WES's ECA, I don't know if this will work or not