+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS NOTES WELL EXPLAINED HAS NEVER BEFORE UNTIL NOW

325i

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Didn’t show up today. Ordered on November 17
Mine came 3 days late, I consider that on time looking at the fact that lots of people have reported CIC has asked for 60 days extra to process the request.

I sent an email saying my notes were 3 days late and they sent it like 20 mins later. Maybe if I had sent that email the same day I got the notes, I would have gotten them right on the due date.

Notes take 30 days to be issued, if you ordered them on Nov 17, you will get them Dec 18 which is a Monday. If you have not gotten them by December 19, you can send them an email letting them know your notes are about 2 days late and they will forward the notes to you. Send that email about 12pm est.

The email address is in the confirmation email they sent you.

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
Mine came 3 days late, I consider that on time looking at the fact that lots of people have reported CIC has asked for 60 days extra to process the request.

I sent an email saying my notes were 3 days late and they sent it like 20 mins later. Maybe if I had sent that email the same day I got the notes, I would have gotten them right on the due date.

Notes take 30 days to be issued, if you ordered them on Nov 17, you will get them Dec 18 which is a Monday. If you have not gotten them by December 19, you can send them an email letting them know your notes are about 2 days late and they will forward the notes to you. Send that email about 12pm est.

The email address is in the confirmation email they sent you.
Sorry I meant to say October not November! I ordered them on October 27 and I seem to have deleted the email with the confirmation number on it

325i

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Sorry I meant to say October not November! I ordered them on October 27 and I seem to have deleted the email with the confirmation number on it
You deleted the email with the tracking number??(in my head, I'm like "WHY would he do that" xD) Check your trash folder. If you can't find the tracking number, you can still send an email explaining that you deleted the email with the tracking number and giving them as much information as possible to help them retrieve your request(email address the request was sent from, date, app number, uci, etc) and maybe, just maybe, they can help you.

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
You deleted the email with the tracking number??(in my head, I'm like "WHY would he do that" xD) Check your trash folder. If you can't find the tracking number, you can still send an email explaining that you deleted the email with the tracking number and giving them as much information as possible to help them retrieve your request(email address the request was sent from, date, app number, uci, etc) and maybe, just maybe, they can help you.
Man oh man I wish I had a response as to why that sounded half way intelligent.

Can’t even find the deleted email

Last edited:

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
emailed them and had my notes within 20 minutes!

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
I have a few, hopefully easily answered questions:

1. "info sharing : complete" what does this mean?

2. In this set of notes the secondary office is CPC Ottawa. In the last set of notes this was not listed. Main VO is CPC mississauga. Does this mean anything?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
I have a few, hopefully easily answered questions:

1. "info sharing : complete" what does this mean?

2. In this set of notes the secondary office is CPC Ottawa. In the last set of notes this was not listed. Main VO is CPC mississauga. Does this mean anything?
Speculation but wondering if the first point relates to the information shared back and forth between the different organizations during background and security checks

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
Speculation but wondering if the first point relates to the information shared back and forth between the different organizations during background and security checks
I am hoping you are correct. For me, this would mean background check was started and just not reflected in gckey

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
I wonder if the fact that I had a secondary office assigned between this set of notes and the last means our app is almost complete
all three of my sets of notes have had a secondary as mississauga... primary is mexico. not sure that this is what it means