AOR Received.
04/05/2017
File Transfer...
20/06/2017
Med's Request
10/05/2017
Med's Done....
17/05/2017
I had another question regarding my notes. Down below in the batch notes section where the officer has made notes about the application, under the eligibility section, it starts off by saying **recommended for waiver** can anyone tell me what that means? Also these notes were created and updated on July 19th so does that mean DM and PPR are around the corner?

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
My app was transferred from Ottawa VO back to Mississauga. It says "transfer reason : eligibility"

Does this mean my app was sent back to Mississauga to have out eligibility approved?

C

Classic Chucks

My app was transferred from Ottawa VO back to Mississauga. It says "transfer reason : eligibility"

Does this mean my app was sent back to Mississauga to have out eligibility approved?
Which part? Under your wife's or yours?

Manguita

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
We finally received our notes and honestly it's a relief to know what's happening with the file. I would highly recommend if you haven't ordered the GCMS notes. I was hoping someone could help me in interpreting some things though. Under assessment it says eligibility is in progress and security and criminality has not started. I read somewhere else on here that even though it says not started they have actually started it. Is that true? Secondly under application assignment, it has a due date of 08/18/2017 which is today. What does that mean?

April 4th applicant
How do you receive the notes? By mail or email?

C

Classic Chucks

Don't remember asking something but of course I would ask electronic. I receive an email telling me that it's done but they don't send me anything????
When did you submit your request? You shoulf be getting it after 30 days of submission.

Manguita

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Yes I am at more that 30 days they send me an email telling me that it's done but there is not the document attached?!?!

C

Classic Chucks

Yes more than 30 days they sent me an email telling me that is done without any file attached ...
Email them again and tell them no file has been attached. Have you checked your mail just in case you requested it in a CD?

Reactions: Manguita

Zora

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Hi everyone
Please someone help me , I'm applicat in January 7 , 1 month ago I check the line they put it :
1 background check started on May still pending
2 eligilibility completed
3 police check passed
4 medical passed
And on May I have received letter by VO in India , they said like this :

Thank you for choosing Canada! We know this is a very exciting time in planning an important change in your life.

We have received your application for permanent residence. We expect to begin working on your application in June 2017. We will need time to review and assess your file. We should be ready to communicate with you again by August 2017. We understand that the waiting period can be difficult but please rest assured that we have not forgotten about you.

We appreciate the time you have taken to prepare your application.
Someone received like this letter ????
I am. Still waiting just 10 days to end of August

Manguita

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hi everyone
Please someone help me , I'm applicat in January 7 , 1 month ago I check the line they put it :
1 background check started on May still pending
2 eligilibility completed
3 police check passed
4 medical passed
And on May I have received letter by VO in India , they said like this :

Thank you for choosing Canada! We know this is a very exciting time in planning an important change in your life.

We have received your application for permanent residence. We expect to begin working on your application in June 2017. We will need time to review and assess your file. We should be ready to communicate with you again by August 2017. We understand that the waiting period can be difficult but please rest assured that we have not forgotten about you.

We appreciate the time you have taken to prepare your application.
Someone received like this letter ????
I am. Still waiting just 10 days to end of August
Wow that's nice did you apply like spouse in family class?

Zora

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Wow that's nice did you apply like spouse in family class?
yeah , thats for my husband case ..
but is this good ?? i thinking they want to make me still waiting , i want to know someone received like this letter ? what is that ?