App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
2nd aor dated: 18 november2010
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
There must be some criteria in dealing with all the applications according to canadian job markets priority and candidtates must be told the truth .if many applications awaiting for decisions to be made they shoudnt accept the newone till old one finished processing

gashe4peace

Jul 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 15/2010
Doc's Request.
Dec.2010
Med's Request
May.2012
Med's Done....
sep.2012
LANDED..........
only God knows
sadika said:
There must be some criteria in dealing with all the applications according to canadian job markets priority and candidtates must be told the truth .if many applications awaiting for decisions to be made they shoudnt accept the newone till old one finished processing
Hi Sadika
good morning
I am new for this forum but the topic is very sensitive and emotional.
i my self not comfortable and feel terribly in middle of frustration. You know why ?
it's mainly why the Nairobi VO after 5 months ignore my application even for seek of confirmation. if they were send me a message that tell me my application package is arrived in their office, it was a big relief and i will not worry about.
i sent three times in different times inquiry to Nairobi VO nothing response on their side except the auto reply promising as usual.
Just as old friend say some thing what i am going to do? the remaining action will be to contact by telephone. what do you think. :-[

wish you the best

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
gashe4peace said:
Hi Sadika
good morning
I am new for this forum but the topic is very sensitive and emotional.
i my self not comfortable and feel terribly in middle of frustration. You know why ?
it's mainly why the Nairobi VO after 5 months ignore my application even for seek of confirmation. if they were send me a message that tell me my application package is arrived in their office, it was a big relief and i will not worry about.
i sent three times in different times inquiry to Nairobi VO nothing response on their side except the auto reply promising as usual.
Just as old friend say some thing what i am going to do? the remaining action will be to contact by telephone. what do you think. :-[

wish you the best
very good morning dear,
did u recieve 2nd AOR? which date??If not then may be postal delay or misplaced somewhere.But we must respect timelines which they mention in 2nd AOR .My question is visa offices must respect timelines which they promised in their 2nd AOR .

gashe4peace

Jul 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 15/2010
Doc's Request.
Dec.2010
Med's Request
May.2012
Med's Done....
sep.2012
LANDED..........
only God knows
sadika said:
very good morning dear,
did u recieve 2nd AOR? which date??If not then may be postal delay or misplaced somewhere.But we must respect timelines which they mention in 2nd AOR .My question is visa offices must respect timelines which they promised in their 2nd AOR .
thank you sadik
my question is why they unable to send a confirmation message after 5 months waiting time? that i worrying about not 2nd.AOR.
do you think i have to contact them by telephone?
with my full respect waiting your advice ???

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
gashe4peace said:
thank you sadik
my question is why they unable to send a confirmation message after 5 months waiting time? that i worrying about not 2nd.AOR.
do you think i have to contact them by telephone?
with my full respect waiting your advice ???
2nd AOR confirms reciet of ur full application package to visa office.if u didnt get it then u can use email,fax.telephone anykind of communication.

gashe4peace

Jul 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 15/2010
Doc's Request.
Dec.2010
Med's Request
May.2012
Med's Done....
sep.2012
LANDED..........
only God knows
sadika said:
2nd AOR confirms reciet of ur full application package to visa office.if u didnt get it then u can use email,fax.telephone anykind of communication.
Thank you sadik
Yes i have to do that. to call politely & ask them if they receive or not.
i truly thank you!!

pal83

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th April 2010
Doc's Request.
10th June 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR Received 1/12/2010
VISA ISSUED...
Hope
LANDED..........
Dont know
This is reply form CIC of mine inquiry..It is very frustrated..
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

If you applied as a Federal Skilled Worker on or after February 27, 2008 and before June 26, 2010 , your application will take two years or more to be processed. This is due to the fact that Canada received over 425,000 applications under this program during this period.
Unfortunately, it will take longer to process federal skilled worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010) than originally projected.

During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the federal skilled worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed.

harsh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
hello pal..
thanks for information.
Processing time of TWO YEARS is from the date of 2nd AOR or the date on which we had sent the papers to Nova Scotia.
Please Reply..
Harsh

pal83

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th April 2010
Doc's Request.
10th June 2010
AOR Received.
VISA ISSUED...
Hope
LANDED..........
Dont know
I dont know which time cic will consider...the time of initial application or 2nd aor received??

harsh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
hello
As u got mail from CIC..it should be 1st AOR. As VO is saying 14 months..I think they will stick to it.
harsh

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
its from the date visa office recieves your complete application...
harsh said:
hello pal..
thanks for information.
Processing time of TWO YEARS is from the date of 2nd AOR or the date on which we had sent the papers to Nova Scotia.
Please Reply..
Harsh

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
Hi all,
after 10 days of disapearance of address from my e-cas today it cameback without any status change. Still its RBVO(pending review).
what they did during above period?

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sadika said:
Hi all,
after 10 days of disapearance of address from my e-cas today it cameback without any status change. Still its RBVO(pending review).
what they did during above period?
They didn't do anything in our e-cas... !! thats for sure ..

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
"Change in E-Cas status" may indicate some activity at backend by VO but i personally feel that "disappearing & reappearing address" is not having having any significance.

Please do not take it in a wrong way but we all know the fact that NO one (expect VO) can change the address & that too if we send a formal request for any changes. So it seems baseless if we say that address disappears since VO doesn't wants any change in address while they are working on our applications.

One probable & good reason could be that CIC is upgrading & inducting a new system GCMS (Global Case Management System) & updating database w.r.t. data available on E-CAS.

pal83

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th April 2010
Doc's Request.
10th June 2010
AOR Received.
VISA ISSUED...
Hope
LANDED..........
Dont know
My I have finish the dose of patience. I dont understand what to do..???please please suggest me something. once year over of my marriage now i planning to have baby but this bloody immigration process has stopped me...