Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2014
Finally after 3 years, 7 months and 16 days it's DM!

Now the wait for passports to be returned begins.... :)

Thanks to all forum members for their guidance and help throughout the process, Good luck in Canada to all who made it and to those who are still waiting...

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ptv7425 said:
Finally after 3 years, 7 months and 16 days it's DM!

Now the wait for passports to be returned begins.... :)

Thanks to all forum members for their guidance and help throughout the process, Good luck in Canada to all who made it and to those who are still waiting...
Congrats!

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I recently recieved the medical request. the concern i have is that i heard one's passport should be valid for one year from the date passport request is sent by the visa office? is that true? since hopefully i will recieve it by Aug/Sep and my passport's validity is till March 2015.

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haral said:
I recently recieved the medical request. the concern i have is that i heard one's passport should be valid for one year from the date passport request is sent by the visa office? is that true? since hopefully i will recieve it by Aug/Sep and my passport's validity is till March 2015.
I think it is 6 months not 1 year, I am not sure thought! Even if that is the case you cannot renew your passports now.

Also, I am sure you realise the fact that there isnt much you can do at this juncture, except going for the medicals and send the PPs AS SOON AS POSSIBLE so the authorities take a decision soon and you get your Visa by may be even Aug'14 itself.

Please go ahead and get your medicals done and send the documents ASAP!

Good luck in speedy process of your case!!!