+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
50K is low balling it really; it would definitely cost at least somewhere around 75-100K. Much better options for one with that kind of money and the will to spend it to immigrate.
There are companies (a few indian consulting companies which have shell offices) which give lmias for around 30k - 50k. All this stuff goes on undercover sort of like a drug deal. No need to go through a study route. It might seem illegal but there is no way to prove and all paperwork is in order.

Ar12345

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020
They are proud at reaching their Target numbers.

It's amazing how these politicians in power brag about their positive numbers while pretending the negative backlogs don't even exist. As if we people waiting 2 years on immigration applications don't matter. The conservative shadow minister is focusing on the backlogs but If they are in power now it'll be the same and the liberals will be the one talking about backlogs to attack the opposition lol. I'll never understand how these political people play this PR game with every single aspect of governing and get away with it.

Reactions: Alysson and RSub

Ar12345

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020
The hard skin of liberals even diamond lost its place in hardness stupid mofos.
It's just that the liberals are in power and the conservatives aren't lol. That's why they are speaking up against the liberals. If the tables were turned, the situation will be 100% the same. Conservatives aren't really known to be pro immigrant tbf and they won't even pretend to care about the backlogs. Politicians going to politician everywhere because only hard skinned psychopaths who don't give a damn really get to that power level

Last edited:

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
It's just that the liberals are in power and the conservatives aren't lol. That's why they are speaking up against the liberals. If the tables were turned, the situation will be 100% the same. Conservatives aren't really known to be pro immigrant tbf and they won't even pretend to care about the backlogs. Politicians going to politician everywhere because only hard skinned psychopaths who don't give a damn really get to that power level
Even though I trash talk liberals a lot, I don't have any political orientation ,what pissed me off was giving free prs to crs point 75 while people here with 470+ are waiting like idiots.
2.No communication- what ever you say we all spend a lot of money ,time,effort in this atleast from a first world nation I expect a reply on my web form, no offense to anyone when I pay money for a service I don't give a damn about refugee crisis. If liberals want to welcome them no issue, but after getting paid for the service you can't give my resources to someone else.
3.covid 19 -That is the biggest shit show in that tam whore and that JT according to their damn logic covid won't affect students ,and those mofos used it to win elections you don't have to be an analyst look at the rate of outland prs after sep 20 do you think it is a coincidence.

I am not telling conservatives are Angel's but I know for a fact through my and 50k people's experience liberals are the biggest assholes and losers I have seen in a first world nation whether it is usa,Canada, EU anywhere you go it is the same.
I know conservatives are really bad they introduced a lot of shit Bill's to curb immigration.

Reactions: Alysson and Ar12345

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I can't believing they are patting themselves on the back for landing inlanders. I'm embarrassed on their behalf.
Landing inlander is like saving people on the dry land from drowning without any water...

Reactions: wonderbly

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Time for plan B guys! Australia is calling.
Don't you have to book your Dr. appointment dear, hopefully you will get a slot before you turn 85~

Last edited:

vada pav

Nov 8, 2021
Just received a GU. Upfront MEP 23rd November, 2021. I recently ordered GCMS. VO Ottawa and AOR 12th Oct, 2020. I believe GU gives mixed signals so what do you folks think?

Reactions: SJCochrane6

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Yeah but we need to consider FSW folk who would be willing to spend 50K-100K to turn CEC instead of the 13K POF. As I understand this is the pool of people libtards are targeting and my guess is this pool isn't as large as libs think. You know, your typical 25-29 year old with a master's degree, 3 years of experience and good english skills. I doubt the dude would just find that kind of money and actually want to spend it for this. We'll see. I really hope it blows back in JT's commie loving face.
Well, 13K is the money you have to show. So long you stay in Canada, you will be spending and you will have no choice. Spend or leave. You will also feed the bottom level jobs.

Reactions: tizzyboi

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
I can't believing they are patting themselves on the back for landing inlanders. I'm embarrassed on their behalf.
Classic example of how relying solely on data/statistics can obscure your vision.

elenpary

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hi everyone,

Please, I have a question..
We are November 2019 Aor. We received request for a new medical exam on the 27th of November, 2021. We were given 30 days. We were able to do the test today, 23rd December. Please apart from uploading the e-medical forms via web form is there any other address we can send to? as I'm afraid the result of the new medical may not be ready by 27th December, which is our deadline.
Hello to a fellow Nov 2019 applicant :)
As far as I know, if you received an official request for a remedical and went to the hospital with the IRCC form, you don't actually need to send IRCC anything. Your doctor will upload everything and your results will be automatically linked to your application. It's important that your hospital uploads everything in a timely fashion. Our hospital took 5 days to do that. We didn't send anything and we have already passed our remedical exam :)
Of course, you can send a webform for peace of mind and just to be sure.

Reactions: Nzigouto