<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
@KiranK
Kirank and others,
I have learned from this forum that IP1 is done in Canada and then IP2 is done in LVO. Now for US and Canada applicants, these is no LVO (Ottawa is the LVO), should it imply that IP1 is all that will be done, and IP2 will be just a formality and will be very short-lived? Any ideas?
Yes for US and CEC/Inland applicants files are finalised at Ottawa and never shipped off anywhere. Ip1 just indicates the first background check start i.e R10 , there are many checks that follow, Ip2 is the final stage where mostly all checks are finalised and done. PPR is ready to be issued aftr this stage.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi guys ! I happened to go through all the messages in this thread today and got to know a lot things which I was not aware of before. Thanks to Kiran ! I have sent an email today to find out in which visa office my application is been processed. Sharing my timeline below. Fingers crossed & Hoping for best. Need your advise on the below timeline

FSWO
Indian applicant
No travel history
Sibbling in Canada
AOR - June 28th
Medicals - July 22nd
IP1 - didn't notice
NA2 - BG is NA now, so I believe I am in NA2 stage
Most likely you have passed R10 and criminality dear.
Keep us posted on your e-mail.

piyush_h

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hi @Kiran K ,

Hope you are doing good, just wanted to check if there is a thread or whatsap group for post PR, I submitted my passport last week itself and expecting COPR very soon.
Can you please throw some light on the next steps, accommodation, job search and all the things we need to do after landing there.

Thanks a lot in advance!
Piyush

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Hi Guys. If our application is processed in CIO, does that mean i am currently in IP1?. Although my current status says NA. AOR: 10th July, IP!: 21st July, NA2: 25th July. But my application is still in CIO :-(
This means your file will be processed at CIO, you have passed IP1 and also R10 and criminality checks. CIO is slow as compared to Ottawa.
Prepare yourself for a long NA2 stage. CIO is very slow.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
What is going on?
ITA : May 17
AOR: June 19
MEP: July 12
BGC IP1 : July 13
BGC NA2 :July 14
BGC IP2: ???
PPR : ???

What is happening CIC?..30 days on NA2...Please CIC do Something!!! *pulling hair*
Most likely your file is at CIO and it is slow, Have you e-mailed to ask your Visa office?

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Guys NA2 since July 10. Any idea why there is such a delay.I believe my application is still in the CIO

Regards,
Kenyk
Call them to ask if they have started eligibility check or not?
Order GCMS notes, you are in for a long wait, GCMS will help a lot.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Keny....you have answered your question .....coz it is at the CIO ....we are a bunch of people stuck at CIO Sydney and at NA2 .....awaiting for a miracle .

Good luck and keep us posted ✌
Hi there, friend of mine is also stuck at CIO.
31 days in NA now, we called last thursday they had not started eligibility.
When did you called?
And yes CIO guys keep posted of any updates.

Reactions: Rravindran

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
For many uses that does happen and you are right, that the CIO can make the final decision. But that is not the norm, rather the exception. Most application do got to CPC at least for the final bit before being approved if not LVO. You also have to take into consideration that not all countries have LVOs.
Hello, I have a few questions-

There is this point of due dates, as you must have seen a lot of GCMS notes-

Can you please tell what is the significance of due dates, are they followed strictly? To my understanding it is the date when your file is to be viewed again, but many people report updates on GCMS before the said due dates, so basically again the significance of this?

How long are these due dates for CIO Sydney? for Ottawa is 7-10 days, for Sydney 30 days in some cases, so can we take comfort that after 30 days at least they will check the file? or they might even put another due date without carrying any checks?

Also this point in above post of CIO finalising the case there only, can you be please be kind and share any latest case that might have come under your view or share the percentage like 1 in 100 etc.?

Highly appreciate your response.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
All CIO stuck folks,

I did my little digging into old GCMS notes and couple other places and here's my understanding so far:
CIO has power to make final decision straight away w/o any intervening from LVO. It does take a heck of a lot of time at CIO 'cuz its the old school shop which still processes paper based applications and some stupid eligibility checks for sponsorship/care givers.. Once your processing has begun and all of the requirements from your side are provided I guess CIO guys will have their NA2 changed directly to IP2 and to PPR within a couple of days unlike CPC Ottawa which issues batch wise PPR and keeps you stuck on "accepted" for three weeks now.
I stand for correction and the beloved arch matriarchs of this forum enlighten me if I'm wrong
@astralsource @KiranK @legalfalcon
Hi, can you please give some source of this information? share any latest case that you have might have seen or share the number of cases?

kat_ngo

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
Since you already explained the situation to IRCC, i dont see the need to upload his business visa now.
And travel history is locked at AOR, so you dont have to inform them of any trips after that, unless they send you a new request for travel history, then you can include the new ones.
Good luck
Thanks

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/intake.asp

Know two- three folks in Chennai that had this and another from US..
The link you are mentioning is for paper based files (non-express entry) so sadly my dear it has no significance for our cases.
The people you are saying, are they from this forum?
Actually your post made me bit hopeful:), so i just wanted to be sure that the information is solid, before transferring this to someone else.:)
US applicants are process mostly at Ottawa I think, maybe there was some exception.

Reactions: KiranK

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
@KiranK
I couldnt hold myself, sent them a mail and the replied that my file is at ottawa. They didnt give me anything about status, just said ( your case is at case processing center ottawa and we can not say when will be ready for finalization , please refer to our case processing timelines for 80% of applications). Gisele ( same agent who answered me last time lol)
Recap as i know you get too many questions:
FSW/O
AOR 24th june
Ip2 5th august
Additional documents changed with ip2 to : we do not need ....
What do you think o_O

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
@KiranK
I couldnt hold myself, sent them a mail and the replied that my file is at ottawa. They didnt give me anything about status, just said ( your case is at case processing center ottawa and we can not say when will be ready for finalization , please refer to our case processing timelines for 80% of applications). Gisele ( same agent who answered me last time lol)
Recap as i know you get too many questions:
FSW/O
AOR 24th june
Ip2 5th august
Additional documents changed with ip2 to : we do not need ....
What do you think o_O
Hahhahahaha like the recap part mate, brilliant humor as always;)

Hmmmm, they sometimes do not confirm the approval also, i think i saw a case in April thread. So no worry I think. File is all good mate, take my word you are in the safe zone now.As long as eligibility is done and clear which yours is file is all good. Maybe they are finalising Security etc. But file is for sure in safe phase.
I think they are delaying PPRs though, hopefully this thursday or friday we see a rain now!!! Whenever it rains for Middle eastern friends you will be in it for sure mate.
i am assuming you from Iraq my friend?