+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

Tall ganesh

Aug 15, 2017
Friends ! Sent an email to find out my visa office and got to know that my application is been processed at Ottawa, any guess when will I move to IP2 stage considering my below timeline.

FSWO
Indian applicant
No travel history
Sibbling in Canada
AOR - June 28th
Medicals - July 22nd
IP1 - didn't notice
NA2 - BG is NA now, so I believe I am in NA2 stage

Tall ganesh

Aug 15, 2017
@KiranK
I couldnt hold myself, sent them a mail and the replied that my file is at ottawa. They didnt give me anything about status, just said ( your case is at case processing center ottawa and we can not say when will be ready for finalization , please refer to our case processing timelines for 80% of applications). Gisele ( same agent who answered me last time lol)
Recap as i know you get too many questions:
FSW/O
AOR 24th june
Ip2 5th august
Additional documents changed with ip2 to : we do not need ....
What do you think o_O
Nice to know that your file is in Ottawa ! My AOR is 28th June, my file is also in Ottawa and I also got reply from the same agent Gisele . I am still in NA2 stage. In your case you have reached IP2 stage by Aug5 itself. It's a positive sign. By the way when did u pass ur medicals ?

Reactions: dr feras

funter28

May 20, 2015
Get to know my application is at CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia and yet to transfer to local visa office. Any idea abt the processing time at this office? Its been 29 days since aor.

Reactions: Tall ganesh

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Hahhahahaha like the recap part mate, brilliant humor as always;)

Hmmmm, they sometimes do not confirm the approval also, i think i saw a case in April thread. So no worry I think. File is all good mate, take my word you are in the safe zone now.As long as eligibility is done and clear which yours is file is all good. Maybe they are finalising Security etc. But file is for sure in safe phase.
I think they are delaying PPRs though, hopefully this thursday or friday we see a rain now!!! Whenever it rains for Middle eastern friends you will be in it for sure mate.
i am assuming you from Iraq my friend?
Lol
Yeah Iraq but live in a stable country never lived in iraq so that might help. Also only 9-10 trips in my travel history over past 10 years.
Quite honestly i am happy its in ottawa. Now i can wait no problem lol

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Nice to know that your file is in Ottawa ! My AOR is 28th June, my file is also in Ottawa and I also got reply from the same agent Gisele . I am still in NA2 stage. In your case you have reached IP2 stage by Aug5 itself. It's a positive sign. By the way when did u pass ur medicals ?
Medicals passed 17th july

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Get to know my application is at CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia and yet to transfer to local visa office. Any idea abt the processing time at this office? Its been 29 days since aor.
Hang on, i stayed in ip1 at CIO sydney for longer than that post AOR, dont worry once it moves, it moves ! ;)

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
As you can see the timeline is different for different cases. I stayed long in ip1 and ip2, 4 days in NA2. When most people finish ip1 same day and many get ppr in 1-2 days after ip2. Lesson one learns is no need to stress from watching other people timelines. Otherwise we would stress over the poor few applicants who have been waiting since jan/feb or even longer. Its normal however to get impatient seeing all the quick pprs, and i am among the guilty ones.

Tall ganesh

Aug 15, 2017
As you can see the timeline is different for different cases. I stayed long in ip1 and ip2, 4 days in NA2. When most people finish ip1 same day and many get ppr in 1-2 days after ip2. Lesson one learns is no need to stress from watching other people timelines. Otherwise we would stress over the poor few applicants who have been waiting since jan/feb or even longer. Its normal however to get impatient seeing all the quick pprs, and i am among the guilty ones.
Well said

Reactions: dr feras

kat_ngo

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
My background status has just been changed to NA after 23 freaking days!!!!

May I know what does NA or this stage mean?

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
The link you are mentioning is for paper based files (non-express entry) so sadly my dear it has no significance for our cases.
The people you are saying, are they from this forum?
Actually your post made me bit hopeful:), so i just wanted to be sure that the information is solid, before transferring this to someone else.:)
US applicants are process mostly at Ottawa I think, maybe there was some exception.
@gurik i dont know honestly if they're here but guess they would.. Both left within a week to Canada and are now in BC, ON w their respective jobs..

No seen many us folks have been waiting beyond 90 days so they're not ottawa i guess

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
What's your country of residence? Looks like they have now started processing files for people with medicals passed date of July 20th. I share the same timeline like you.
@Vratesh how are you saying they've stRted processing? BTW, is CPC your visa office?? We share a similar timeline..

nancygator

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
@KiranK or anyone who can help, plssssssssssss!

I am a FSWO with AOR on June 30th. Stuck in "your action is required", "if a medical exam is required, a message with instruction will be sent to you" and BG as IP 1 since July 20th. It's been four weeks. I called CIC, emailed Ottawa, reported a tech issue, got nothing but "everyting appears to be in order with your application." Saw ppl AOR in July getting PPR now. I understand the average processing time is 6 months, but this gets me so frustrated.

Mugsi

Jul 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-06-2017
AOR Received.
05-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
Hi Guys,

Finally the long wait is over.. Got the golden mail to morning 5:35 AM IST.. am so excited on seeing the mail, as three years struggle came to an fruitful end and long waited patient finally paid off.. Really happy for... and wish all other to get PPR soon.

Here is the Time Line:

ITA : 31 May 2017
e-AOR : 28 June 2017
Medicals Passed : 19 July 2017
BGC IP1 : 19 July 2017
BGC NA2 : 20 July 2017
BGC IP2 : 25 July 2017
PPR : 09 August 2017.
Hi @gurusamy
Any updates on CoPR for u ?