AOR Received.
19-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
25-08-17
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hi there, friend of mine is also stuck at CIO.
31 days in NA now, we called last thursday they had not started eligibility.
When did you called?
And yes CIO guys keep posted of any updates.
I called them today too... CIO still ....Eligibility and security not started but told me that the second set of BG is in progress.
Hoping for a good news soon ✌✌✌

Reactions: gurik

nettiekiki

Aug 16, 2017
Hi everyone,

I would just like to thank everyone in this forum. I've been a lurker for quite sometime since I started my application, and reading your experiences here helped me a lot. So, I decided to be active and thank everyone here.

Here's my timeline for reference:

ITA: April 19
AOR: July 12
Medical Passed: July 21
IP1: I have no idea since I opted to use a consultant for my application, and she have access to my application

I decided not to access it myself since I know I'll obsess about it. :)

RPRF Request: August 14

I emailed CIC regarding my Visa Office, Gisele from CIC replied saying its in Ottawa.

Hoping for a successful application! Good luck everyone!

nettiekiki

Aug 16, 2017
My timeline is as follows -

AOR - July 11th, 2017
Medical passed - July 20th
No update since then
Applied from US

How can I check which visa office is processing my file?

Thanks!
Hi, we have the same timeline! I emailed them yesterday I believe I got the template for the email from this forum too from Kiran!

I got a reply after 24 hrs saying that my Visa Office is Ottawa.

Here's the email address:
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

You can check in the early pages of this forum for the template I just copied my email from here

Reactions: P1119

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Hi everyone,

I would just like to thank everyone in this forum. I've been a lurker for quite sometime since I started my application, and reading your experiences here helped me a lot. So, I decided to be active and thank everyone here.

IP1: I have no idea since I opted to use a consultant for my application, and she have access to my application

I emailed CIC regarding my Visa Office, Gisele from CIC replied saying its in Ottawa.

Gisele is the one answering me for both times i mailed them lol.

Reactions: Tall ganesh

Dreamer06

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Hi everyone,

Hey congratulations. I applied through consultant as well therefore hard to keep track. Heard US applications are taking longer but your timeline gives us hope :)

nettiekiki

Aug 16, 2017
Hey congratulations. I applied through consultant as well therefore hard to keep track. Heard US applications are taking longer but your timeline gives us hope :)
I just tell myself everyday that No News is Good News haha I'm actually from the Phillipines, but my consultant is from Ontario :)

imonochan

Jun 2, 2017
Hey can someone help me please?

I'm a bit perplexed. I've emailed CIC twice but I never got a reply. Wanted to know my visa office. Been in NA2 Since July 26 and others with that NA2 date have managed to find out where their application is, or at least received a reply from CIC.
I sent an email on Aug 3 and got an automated reply the next minute. But no real reply yet.
And I sent the same email again a couple of days ago and didn't even get the automated reply. :/
Wondering what I'm doing wrong. I've told them the things people have mentioned here that you need to send in order to find out where your application is being processed/your visa office.

Does your date of birth have to be in a YYYY-MM-DD format or they don't reply?
IDK I'm pretty confused. Tried calling too and never made it through to an agent.

Should I email again? Do these emails count if you've never received a reply? I want to keep correspondence to a minimum, but it's one-way "correspondence" so far lol.

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you!

Dreamer06

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Guys what determines visa office for US residents? For some its been Ottawa but then there are also some for New York?

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Hello everyone, May I ask if this is NA1 or NA2?
Thank you!

Whats your timeline. Did you notice background check status go to ( your application is in progress, we will let you know when we start your background check) around same time you got medical pass? If yes, then this is NA2.

crissybel11

Jul 27, 2017
Whats your timeline. Did you notice background check status go to ( your application is in progress, we will let you know when we start your background check) around same time you got medical pass? If yes, then this is NA2.

Hello,

No. Yesterday was my first time to check for an update on my application, so i'm not sure if my status was changed to in progress before now.

AOR- July 25.

Thank you.