Mar 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
PPR mails be like "Aa le chakk main aagaya"
Got the mail today morning itself, cannot contain the joy within...thanks a lot guys for your support @Kiran K special thanks to you :)
Congratulation guys, how many days you were stuck at NA2, i am on NA2 for 15th day now, getting worried.

Reactions: Abhisun15

Iampositive

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2017

At five AM in the morning (india time), glanced through emails of my spouse (obviously with her permission). The answer was negative. Then asked my son to get ready for cricket practice session and I slept again for an hour. Around Six, alarm rang and I woke up. I saw my son was still sleeping. I yelled at him and asked him to get ready.

I checked my whatsapp and saw some early morning guys posted their status. They said they received the email. I again checked my spouse phone (obviously with her permission) and the top most email was nothing other than PPR.

Its awesome feeling....

Thank you everyone who supported us during this journey. Especially to AstralSource, PakiMom, KiranK, John, Legal Falcon, Raj and all the forum members.
Congratulation, how many days you were stuck at NA2, i am on NA2 for 15th day now, getting worried.

Reactions: Pawshi

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
means Not Applicable? Mine was at first "we are processing and will message you when started" after two days of medical pass it says "not applicable". Dnt know what stage I am.
Your IP1 is done dear. Means R10 was successful, you are in NA2 stage now.

funter28

May 20, 2015
Your IP1 is done dear. Means R10 was successful, you are in NA2 stage now.
First my application was not approved due to incompletness then they started at their own by saying medical pass and BG we r processing. Then in 2 days BG was NA. Cant figure out whats next :) by the way thanks for motivating :)

Reactions: KiranK

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
First my application was not approved due to incompletness then they started at their own by saying medical pass and BG we r processing. Then in 2 days BG was NA. Cant figure out whats next :) by the way thanks for motivating :)
Can you please elaborate by telling, not approved due to incompleteness, you mean was it refused and again reopened?

funter28

May 20, 2015
Can you please elaborate by telling, not approved due to incompleteness, you mean was it refused and again reopened?
They did not mention any reason didnt even send any email related to profile update so i am considering it as an errorr from cic side (being optimistic). Though i cross checked i did upload everything. I was lucky enuff to be selected for this error by cic :)

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
They did not mention any reason didnt even send any email related to profile update so i am considering it as an errorr from cic side (being optimistic). Though i cross checked i did upload everything. I was lucky enuff to be selected for this error by cic :)
Ohh Gosh, thank god all is fine now. File is going great as of now:)

Reactions: funter28

Mazallstar

Jun 5, 2017
Its IP2 congratulations!!, its normal CIC checks employment via web search standard procedure, nothing to worry. Most likely your file is approved or close to being approved.
No need to call, file is going great, PPR anytime.
Thank you Kiran, i got the PPR email request yesterday!

Reactions: KiranK

Mazallstar

Jun 5, 2017
Got my PPR email yesterday! Below are the timelines for your reference,

EE - FSW outland
AOR: 18th June'17
Medical Passed: 12th July'17
BC NA: 13th July'17
RPRF Requested and paid: 28th July'17
BC IP2: 2nd Aug'17
PPR: 9th Aug'17

Thanks and all the best!