+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

cdhopeful123

Jun 22, 2017
Hi All,

My file is stuck in IP1 for 3 weeks now. Today there was a change in my additional documents section from " We are reviewing....." to " Additional documents you provided have been uploaded". I haven't called CIC so this status change cannot be because of a call, but i did raise a CSE a month ago.

Does the change in additional document status mean there is some progress on my file or is this an automated change related to my CSE? Thanks!

And should I worry about getting stuck in IP1 for 3 weeks?
@KiranK
Kirank, What do you think about my query above?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
@KiranK
Stayed in IP 1 for 2 weeks (sent an email during first week and was told i was at cio sydney, one week after the mail it changed to NA2)
NA2 4 days
IP2 5th august
I dont know which LVO as i never contacted them again and planning to wait
No LVO dear, file is at Ottawa 100% and most likely PPR will be issued from there, was same for me. Ottawa files are not sent to LVOs. Sometimes PPR e-mail might be issued from LVO but file is finalised at Ottawa only.

Reactions: dr feras

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
@KiranK
Kirank, What do you think about my query above?
You have assumed correctly my dear, you have received this status as an indication that CIC has finally updated the CSE raised by you. This status is changed to reflect that update only.
IP1 is also a bit long because of the said CSE most likely, wait for 3-7 days, it will change soon now as file has been updated.
What was the CSE for?

cdhopeful123

Jun 22, 2017
You have assumed correctly my dear, you have received this status as an indication that CIC has finally updated the CSE raised by you. This status is changed to reflect that update only.
IP1 is also a bit long because of the said CSE most likely, wait for 3-7 days, it will change soon now as file has been updated.
What was the CSE for?
CSE was to say that an updated FBI PCC is on the way in a month or so!

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
CSE was to say that an updated FBI PCC is on the way in a month or so!
Hmmmmm then I guess IP1 will be bit longer IMO. Till they get the PCC I believe.
Though there is nothing hard and fast with CIC, still from all data I think this will be the case.

cdhopeful123

Jun 22, 2017
Hmmmmm then I guess IP1 will be bit longer IMO. Till they get the PCC I believe.
Though there is nothing hard and fast with CIC, still from all data I think this will be the case.
Okay. Can they go ahead with rest of the process and just keep PCC as something they can check when they get it? Or do you think that things are done sequentially?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Okay. Can they go ahead with rest of the process and just keep PCC as something they can check when they get it? Or do you think that things are done sequentially?
Well they go both ways, depends on case analyst really.
Some don't proceed, but some cases they do, all matter of luck here.

axolotl

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Hi All,

My file is stuck in IP1 for 3 weeks now. Today there was a change in my additional documents section from " We are reviewing....." to " Additional documents you provided have been uploaded". I haven't called CIC so this status change cannot be because of a call, but i did raise a CSE a month ago.

Does the change in additional document status mean there is some progress on my file or is this an automated change related to my CSE? Thanks!
It's triggered by the addition of your CSE to your profile.