Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
Yes, do that, let's hope for some positive news.
Mail sent, and again got the auto response, lets see if they answer this time, fingers crossed. I am just concerned on knowing whether I have cleared eligibility.

Reactions: KiranK

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
Lawyer is not correct here, you will receive changes in BGC after Medicals Pass.
Before I answer other questions, can you please tell what is your Background check status, you have written IP1/NA2 in signature, i don't understand it. What do you hear on automated system after they mention about "finger prints not needed", does the message stop there or further something is said?
@KiranK Yes indeed it says the review of your BGC has not started yet on the automated telephone system :( This is almost 23 days after I submitted the reqd document (FBI at which point it said the uploaded document is being reviewed) and 40 days after AOR..

Which one is it now? Until now I though Time from AOR till meds > Time from meds till PPR. Good god please don't make us June folks wait longer after blessing us with meds pass :D.

Last edited:

cdhopeful123

Jun 22, 2017
Hi All,

My file is stuck in IP1 for 3 weeks now. Today there was a change in my additional documents section from " We are reviewing....." to " Additional documents you provided have been uploaded". I haven't called CIC so this status change cannot be because of a call, but i did raise a CSE a month ago.

Does the change in additional document status mean there is some progress on my file or is this an automated change related to my CSE? Thanks!

And should I worry about getting stuck in IP1 for 3 weeks?

Last edited:

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
means Not Applicable? Mine was at first "we are processing and will message you when started" after two days of medical pass it says "not applicable". Dnt know what stage I am.
IP1 is " your application is in progress..."

astra_cub

Jun 4, 2017
When we see so many people posting about their good news.. suddenly the atmosphere of the whole group becomes really positive... keep coming..
Today indeed is an ultra awesome day... wishing everyone loads of luck for their Canadian journey !! Chak Ditaa Boys n Gals !! Keep rocking !!

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
@KiranK Yes indeed it says the review of your BGC has not started yet on the automated telephone system :( This is almost 23 days after I submitted the reqd document (FBI at which point it said the uploaded document is being reviewed) and 40 days after AOR..

Which one is it now? Until now I though Time from AOR till meds > Time from meds till PPR. Good god please don't make us June folks wait longer after blessing us with meds pass :D.
Okay it means you are in IP1, ans hence file at CIO, don't ask for your Visa office till this status changes to "not applicable". When this status changes to "not applicable" they will stop speaking about your Background check on automated system, hence you will know. The computer will stop at fingerprints info then. Wait for this update, till then don't e-mail them as all files are at CIO till IP1 changes to NA2, hence it will be pointless.
The delay is due to time taken in checking the new uploaded documents, it will be over soon.

UScanada170

May 9, 2017
Hi All,

I received my ITA on 31st may and deadline to submit all the docs is 31st August. I am ready with all the documents except FBI PCC. I am not expecting my FBI PCC anytime before 5th September.
What should be the course of action now ? Should I go ahead and upload all the docs and submit my PR application with LOE ( FBI PCC) or should I wait till the last day to submit.
If I submit now, I could potentially save few processing days.
Please advice.

Thanks

cdhopeful123

Jun 22, 2017
Hi All,

I received my ITA on 31st may and deadline to submit all the docs is 31st August. I am ready with all the documents except FBI PCC. I am not expecting my FBI PCC anytime before 5th September.
What should be the course of action now ? Should I go ahead and upload all the docs and submit my PR application with LOE ( FBI PCC) or should I wait till the last day to submit.
If I submit now, I could potentially save few processing days.
Please advice.

Thanks
You should go ahead and submit wit an LOE. Make sure you submit proof of FBI PCC request in your LOE. The following can be a proof:
1) Mail Receipt
2) If you had tracking option of mail, then a screenshot of tracking showing that your mail has been delivered
3) If you used check drawn in favor of "treasury of United States" for payment, then a copy of it.
4) Any other additional proof that you can submit.

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
@KiranK my IP2 started on 5th august, additional documents also changed same day to we do not need additional documents ( it was my LOE submitted along with my eAPR). You think good news soon?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
@KiranK my IP2 started on 5th august, additional documents also changed same day to we do not need additional documents ( it was my LOE submitted along with my eAPR). You think good news soon?
Ohhhhh i just posted the same for you , hahahahhaha coincidence.:)
Yes good news anytime now my friend, application is approved!!!!!:D:D:D

Reactions: dr feras

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
@KiranK
Stayed in IP 1 for 2 weeks (sent an email during first week and was told i was at cio sydney, one week after the mail it changed to NA2)
NA2 4 days
IP2 5th august
I dont know which LVO as i never contacted them again and planning to wait