+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayaz123

Jan 1, 2012
future_canadian said:
Yes you have. Congratulations.
thats cool my file was submitted on 29th DEc but its not even showing in process when i try to log on ...so can you update when exactly you saw your application is in process from the date you have applied and when should i expect the same? Thanks

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
random00 said:
Need some help folks... got an email from CPC, text below...

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

FBI Clearance: If your residence period in the USA has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original FBI clearance certificate. Please refer to: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/united-states.asp This must be received at this office by: 2015/04/23

Please note:

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable. When attaching your document(s), please ensure that they are smaller than 5MB and that each document is attached individually.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the address indicated below.

There are saying at one place to send the document to their office, and at the same time also saying that scanned copy must be less than 5MB. So does this mean they want me to send a scanned copy, or do they want me to end be mail the original?
You have to mail Original as they have requested original.

rejiss

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Charged on 23-11-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 16-12-2014
IELTS Request
Initially submitted
File Transfer...
2nd line update on 02/24/15: Started processing on 21st Feb
Med's Request
14-03-2015
Med's Done....
23-03-2015
Interview........
3rd line update on 03/31/15: Medical results have been received
Passport Req..
18-06-2015
LANDED..........
23-09-2015
cancalling said:
Correct thats what the Service Canada excecutive told me. Before they used to give a temp number and later send the SSN Card but from now onwards no more card and you will get the SSN number immediately. So we have to keep the document provided by them safley as we need that for life long and that is the replacement of SSN Card as it has SSN number in it. Hope I answered your question
Friends, it is SIN (Social Insurance Number) in Canada. SSN (Social Security Number) is in US.....it serves the same purpose and called by different names...that's all. On March 31, 2014, Service Canada began issuing SINs in a paper format (confirmation of SIN letter). Production of the plastic SIN cards has stopped.

GODWILLDO

Jul 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 August 2014
Doc's Request.
cc Charged : 13 November 2014
Nomination.....
28 November 2014
IELTS Request
2013 July
File Transfer...
Second line update : 2 February 2015
Med's Request
25 February 2015
Med's Done....
12 March 2015 TLU : 22 March 2015
Interview........
Waived by God's Grace
Passport Req..
22 May 2015 DM : 26 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21 June 2015
gsingh80 said:
Mine was on 5th Feb as "we started processing your application on Feb 2"

same date for second line update ..no MR yet .. does ndvo issue MR based on NOCs... really feeling worried can someone clarify it...

gsingh80

Star Member
May 9, 2014
New Delhi
NOC Code......
GODWILLDO said:
same date for second line update ..no MR yet .. does ndvo issue MR based on NOCs... really feeling worried can someone clarify it...
Buddy there is no need to get worried.
You will surely get it within this week.

Have patience!!

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
GODWILLDO said:
No they don't issue MR based NOC. Nothing to worry about as it might take sometime on Eligibility and to perform some background checks. You will receive communication soon.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rastafarian said:
PPRPPR
Wid blessings of lord male mahadeshwara and parents much expected ppr arrived today....jumpin wid joy. ;D ;D :D :D :D
Feeling.great to inform that I got PPR mail today....and submitted PP wid vfs....
I am Greatly indebted to founder of thid gr8 forum Ashif..and many more contributors like Diploma tru...century....to name a few....without these selfless....humble friends I would hav not reached this far....you ppl Rock :-[
8) 8) 8)
congrats!

AnithaC

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Hello everyone,

By God's grace, Second line updated for our application.

1.We received your application for permanent residence on August 6, 2014.
2.We started processing your application on February 19, 2015

If this means our file is received in the visa office, How would we know which Visa Office has our application?

Would it be MR in the next step (if all is well) and approximately how long for the same as per current processing time? Thoughts from anyone much appreciated.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
AnithaC said:
Hello everyone,

By God's grace, Second line updated for our application.

1.We received your application for permanent residence on August 6, 2014.
2.We started processing your application on February 19, 2015

If this means our file is received in the visa office, How would we know which Visa Office has our application?

Would it be MR in the next step (if all is well) and approximately how long for the same as per current processing time? Thoughts from anyone much appreciated.
Congratulation dear :)

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
random00 said:
Need some help folks... got an email from CPC, text below...

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

FBI Clearance: If your residence period in the USA has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original FBI clearance certificate. Please refer to: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/united-states.asp This must be received at this office by: 2015/04/23

Please note:

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable. When attaching your document(s), please ensure that they are smaller than 5MB and that each document is attached individually.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the address indicated below.

There are saying at one place to send the document to their office, and at the same time also saying that scanned copy must be less than 5MB. So does this mean they want me to send a scanned copy, or do they want me to send the original by mail?
PCCs must be originals, so you must mail the physical document to the address indicated.

The language about scanned documents is probably cut and paste from letters asking for documents they allow to be uploaded. You can't upload PCCs. That is confusing indeed.

random00

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
future_canadian said:
PCCs must be originals, so you must mail the physical document to the address indicated.

The language about scanned documents is probably cut and paste from letters asking for documents they allow to be uploaded. You can't upload PCCs. That is confusing indeed.
Thanks Future Canadian.

Status
Not open for further replies.