+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ziyadok said:
Hello forumites,

My ECAS status updated yesterday, 4th line, DM, Hoping to receive the PPR mail soon. Thanks everyone for your continuous support. Without the support from you guys this would not have been possible....I wish speedy update on all the members waiting for PER, MR,DM and PPR...

Thanks,
Ziyad
congrats!

SpaceX

Star Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-14
Nomination.....
17-11-14
File Transfer...
24-12-14
Med's Done....
3rd Line updated 31-01-15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10/03/15
LANDED..........
October 2015
darklordkuma said:
Dear Senior Members - How would I know if RPRF has been received by the VO office or not? Does it get updated on ecas? I paid online and I have the receipt that I paid and the charge hit my cc also. However is there a way to find out if the VO has received it?

Also, my medicals were done on Feb 3rd and uploaded on Feb 6th. Till now the ecas doesn't show the 3rd line update. Doctor's office confirmed that they uploaded on the 6th. What should I do, just keep waiting or reach out to the VO to confirm if they've received it or not?

Many thanks!!
Hi,

Were you asked for the copies of your Passport pages?
After your medical have you sent them any physical mail with Medical receipt & the RPRF receipt.

If not please do it.

If yes then then good wait for the 3 line update it can take between 3 days to 1 months and also call you your doctor if any additional test were requested. Some time they get the request before you get the email with details.

Also there is no indication on Ecas or via Email form NDVO that they have received your RPRF.

Its better that you inform them with an Email (scanned copy of the receipt if you have not sent a parcel)

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prvd2002 said:
Advise please.... Regarding PCC

I've received the medicals and the requirement for PCC states that

Police Certificate : Form each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance for yourself and your spouse from India. This must be received at this office by 2015/04/07

Note that my husband lived in Saudi Arabia from 1997 to 2000 (age of 26-30 yrs ) which is 15 years back and never ever visited the country.

My question is that they have not asked explicitly asked for a Saudi PCC, or do they normally ask like this only and is it upto us to provide the all the PCCs. Or does it mean that the Saudi PCC is not required.

Regards,
prvd2002
It is up to the applicant to provide all necessary PCCs. He lived there after age 18 for more than 6 months therefore he must provide a Saudi PCC.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhavcaluk said:
i have receied pcc/mr mail and they have specifically asked for PCC for india and UK where we have stayed in past.
Did you stay there within the past 10 years? If so it was on your background declaration form and they could see that and they know to ask for those specifically. However the PCC requirement goes back to age 18 regardless of age. If you are 100 years old you still have to go back to age 18 and provide PCCs from anywhere you lived for 6 months or more. It is the applicant's responsibility to fulfill the requirement and give the complete information requested.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prvd2002 said:
So does this mean that we are not required to submit Saudi PCC? .... Please note that since we have to report where we stayed during the last 10 years .... Saudi stay did not figure out in the list(15yrs back) could that be a reason why they overlooked this
That is exactly right but you still must provide the PCC.

gsingh80

Star Member
May 9, 2014
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pretty Ghost said:
Congrats gsingh80...... My timeline exactly matches with yours. Even NOC is same (2132). Eagerly waiting for MR now...

BTW, when did u get second line update ? Mine was on 17th Feb stating "We started processing on 13th Feb.
Mine was on 5th Feb as "we started processing your application on Feb 2"

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vams23 said:
Hi Guys,

I had received my PER mail on 29th Jan 2015 .

I was also informed that the file has been transferred to Warsaw Visa Office though I had opted for New Delhi. Now its almost a month and I have not received any further communications..AOR from Warsaw Visa office nor there is any new update on ECAS.

Is this a cause of worry ??? ??? ????? Is any body on the same time line .......
No worry. It's too early to hear from them. Just sit tight, as difficult as I know that is.

std

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Mumbai, India.
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9 Jun14 App Rcvd
Doc's Request.
25 Spt14 CC Chrg
Nomination.....
6 Oct14 PER Rcvd
Med's Request
13 Nov14 MED Req
Med's Done....
25 Nov14 MED Done
Passport Req..
27 Feb 15 PP Req
VISA ISSUED...
23 Mar 15 PP Rcvd
LANDED..........
11 May 15 Landing
HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS for today's DM / PPR...!
& All The Best for tomorrow... ;)

katoch_sunny said:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DECISION MADE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Wow!!! What a wonderful morning news.....I hope it comes for all who are desperately waiting!
Thank you GOD and all the forum members... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

4th July applicant.

ranjit2014 said:
wow ........

unbelievable

just checked my status and its Decision made guys ....
my forum-mates are first to whom i giving this news then to my Family ....

Thanks for you help in this Time , will be in touch even in Canada.

rajaram said:
Got Passport Request mail. Thanks everyone for help and wish you all best of luck

BIR1115 said:
Hey Guys!!

ECAS status just changed to Decision Made.

viv3 said:
My login name was viv. For some reason, I am not being able to retrieve the password. I am glad to inform the forum that my status has been changed to "Decision Make" in CIC portal. Although I am yet to receive email from CIC, I hope that the decision will be positive.
Thanks to all the individuals who make suggestions and comments. Since I am new to this area, I learnt a lot from here. All the best to each of you.
I will make the change in the spreadsheet once I receive the email.
My details are:

Visa Office......: NDVO
NOC Code......: 4011
App. Filed......: 16th May 14
Med's Request: 6th Nov 14
Med's Done....: 20th Nov 14
RPRF Received by NVDO: 5th Dec 14
4th line updated: 23rd Feb 2015
Passport Req..: Waiting

nsing25 said:
Hello All,

I checked my status today and its showing as DECISION MADE.

Below are the details :-

user - nsing25
7 May applicant,1:57pm - 2173
Medicals done- 6th October.
Decision made - 02/23/15

Thanks to the ADMIN team and all people in this forum for helping each other with their new ideas/experience and comments.
I hope Decision Made will be positive at the end :) :D :D :D :D :D.

jayeshaminnew said:
Decision Made!! Yay!! Now when can I expect Passport Request?

APSK said:
Finally status change and line# 4
Decision Made..

Thanks to the almighty..waiting for PPR email..!! :)

jpn said:
Decision Made

hurray !!!!!!

4th line updated today morning.

Application Date : 14.07.14
PER : 12.11.14
2nd Line : 07.01.15
Medical Request : 19.01.15
Medical Done : 22.01.15
3rd Line : 28.01.15
4th Line, DM : 23.02.15

Waiting for Passport Request....

Nsat said:
[size=10pt]Recieved passport request today(23/02/2015) and ECAS status updated to 'Decision-Made'

My prayers and wishes to all in the forum. May you receive good news at the earliest!

Rastafarian

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER-29-08-2014
IELTS Request
sent along wid application
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
25-10-2014
LANDED..........
PPRPPR
Wid blessings of lord male mahadeshwara and parents much expected ppr arrived today....jumpin wid joy. ;D ;D :D :D :D
Feeling.great to inform that I got PPR mail today....and submitted PP wid vfs....
I am Greatly indebted to founder of thid gr8 forum Ashif..and many more contributors like Diploma tru...century....to name a few....without these selfless....humble friends I would hav not reached this far....you ppl Rock :-[
8) 8) 8)

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
namwbysbd said:
Just, I've received my passports with visa stamp...
I would like to share my experience with CPC-Ottawa... They sent an email for PR on 09/01/2015... Because, I couldn't send my passports to Canada as I am residing in Saudi Arabia but, I sent more than email to them within 30 days asking for arrangement of printing of visa at Riyadh but I've received nothing from them.

Finally, I decided to contact Canadian Embassy at Riyadh directly and immediately, They sent a welcome email and agreed to print visa

Therefore, I would like advise everyone.. don't wait for response for long time and take action to push them

Good Luck for all ;D
Awesome information, congrats and +1

garuna

Sep 10, 2013
nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th june,2014
Nomination.....
15th October,2014
Med's Request
13th November,2014
Med's Done....
19th November,2014
Passport Req..
19th feb, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march, 2015
LANDED..........
15th may 2015
How many days does chc keep passport for stamping?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bitingbugz said:
Have one question :-

How quickly can a person start working in Canada .
I mean suppose I have the Visa stamped in hand and I have landed in Canada .
How soon can I start working there.

The reason I am asking this is because I am going to ask my company If they can transfer me to their Canada Office.

If By God's grace they decide to do so .. Can I start working for them from the second day after landing ..

Or will i require to get a PR card to start working there?
In theory you can start working as soon as you land. You can step out of immigration and go right to your office! :D However your company's HR may need things like a Social Insurance Number or other paperwork. One of the first things you should do after landing is get your Social Insurance Card. This is a lot faster than the PR card. You definitely don't need to wait for your PR card.

std

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Mumbai, India.
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9 Jun14 App Rcvd
Doc's Request.
25 Spt14 CC Chrg
Nomination.....
6 Oct14 PER Rcvd
Med's Request
13 Nov14 MED Req
Med's Done....
25 Nov14 MED Done
Passport Req..
27 Feb 15 PP Req
VISA ISSUED...
23 Mar 15 PP Rcvd
LANDED..........
11 May 15 Landing
Rastafarian said:
PPRPPR
Wid blessings of lord male mahadeshwara and parents much expected ppr arrived today....jumpin wid joy. ;D ;D :D :D :D
Feeling.great to inform that I got PPR mail today....and submitted PP wid vfs....
I am Greatly indebted to founder of thid gr8 forum Ashif..and many more contributors like Diploma tru...century....to name a few....without these selfless....humble friends I would hav not reached this far....you ppl Rock :-[
8) 8) 8)
CONGRATS !

Dhyanm

Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th May 2014
AOR Received.
September Mid
Med's Request
November Mid
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
TangoCharlie1234 said:
Majorly May and June are getting DM's and PPR's but the hype is only coz its too early based on trend for anyone after May to get DM. To my understanding, 1 in every 5 DM's/PPR's is for non May/Mid June applicant, and another interesting thing if you noticed is, 1112 are not many on the DM/PPR list. I think they are still to put 1112 on a speed gear.

:( GOD >> PPR please
Hey TangoCharlie
We both are in the same boat.
26th may applicant. my NOC is 2173 and my friends (26May) is 1112
NDVO PPR please

Status
Not open for further replies.