+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mk.2382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App Rchd: 02-JUL-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 28-OCT-2014
File Transfer...
Processing started: 28-JAN-2014
Med's Request
10-FEB-2015
Med's Done....
05-MAR-2015
Passport Req..
DM 25-JUL-2015, PPR 29-JUL-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-AUG-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2015 only
EXPERTS.. REQUESTING YOUR RESPONSE ON THIS...

I received MR and RPRF request on 10th Feb 2015.

In the email NDVO had asked us to additionally submit all PCCs from UK (since my wife had lived there for 1 year in last 10 years), USA (since I had lived there for 2 years in the last 10 years) and all countries where we had lived for more than 6 months in the last 10 years. I was also asked to re-submit SCHEDULE A form for myself.

I completed all the actions I could by 14th Feb 2015, summarized as under:

1. I told NDVO via CSE that "My wife is pregnant and we are expecting our child in next few weeks. So, RPRF fees should be submitted now or shall we wait for additional documents of the new member to be added to our application first and then complete our medicals and pay RPRF for the entire family in one go?"

2. I also asked NDVO that "When the child is born, I understand I am supposed to submit new set of documents and application fees pertaining to the new family member. If you can share a checklist for additional documents needed for the child, it would be greatly appreciated."

3. I re-filled SCHEDULE A form addressing the specific points raised by NDVO, took a print and signed it. I sent to NDVO a scanned copy of signed SCHEDULE A form attaching it with the CSE. Then I sent the original signed SCHEDULE A form via speed post to NDVO at their Delhi address. In my CSE I also mentioned the speed post tracking number and tracking website.

4. UK Police PCC for my wife: I submitted the application as per guidance provided on CIC website. The PCC application reached UK on 16th Feb and I am expecting the certificate back within next 20 days. I sent NDVO a scanned copy of UK Police PCC application confirming my up-front action and telling them that it will be submitted on time.

5. FBI PCC for myself: I submitted the application as per guidance provided on CIC website. The PCC application will reach USA on 19th Feb. Likewise, I sent NDVO a scanned copy of FBI PCC application confirming my up-front action. I also told NDVO in my CSE that FBI's website says it will take maximum 16 weeks plus delivery time for the PCC to reach me so please grant me that much extension to submit FBI PCC.

6. India PCC for me and my wife: When I submitted the application in July 2014 I submitted India PCCs, signed and stamped by DCP (which satisfies CIC requirement for a non punjab indian resident). I told the same to NDVO in my CSE and re-attached scanned copies of earlier submitted India PCCs for their reference.

That's all I thought was in my control in addressing the NDVO requirements mentioned in their MR email. Now I have the following few concerns for which I have my fingers crossed and am assuming will be addressed by NDVO:

a) Considering my wife's pregnancy and new family member's addition, my MR will be put on hold till I submit all documentation pertaining to the new born applicant/family member.

b) There is also a relevant clause that all applicants need to secure PR cards within 1 year of appearing for MR tests. This is also a reason why ideally me and my wife should not appear for MR now and wait till all 3 family members are ready for it.

c) On my FBI PCC, I agree I have made a mistake of not having these PCCs made earlier. But this FBI 16 week delay came as a surprise to me. I really hope that NDVO will see it as a genuine problem and will give me at-least 16-17 week extension. That's precisely the reason that I shared scanned copies of the application for them to see my upfront actions.

WILL NDVO BE KIND ENOUGH TO INFORM ME THAT THEY HAVE REGISTERED ALL MY UPDATES AND HAVE PUT MY APPLICATION ON HOLD TILL I SUBMIT MY CHILD'S DOCUMENTATION, APPLICATION FEES AND TILL I RECEIVE AND SUBMIT MY FBI PCC?

Experts, please let me know what you think of my situation. Did I do all the right things? Have I missed addressing anything or sharing anything with NDVO here?

Saudi Expat

Aug 25, 2013
Dears all experts ,

this one is trcky case and I would appreciate if a I get a good answer here, I am living in SAUDI ARABIA and I am FSW 2014 applicant and presently submitted Medical and right of permanent residence fees, fees was paid through credit card online though CIC website , (applicants who are at my stage must have known this), the problem is that I am leaving Saudi Arabia and I have to close my credit card account, I have noticed that my credit card hasn't been charged till now, i contacted case officer but she has no clue about payments, now what shall I do??? If I close my CC than how CIC will charge the fees, can anybody comment how much time they take to charge the credit card for right of permanent residence fees? please send reply to me in mail so i can read because on this forum soemtimes i lost in the messages and miss the important replies.

Waiting for your replies ...

rvp_deltario

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=#0B59D7][b][size=10pt][size=10pt]NDVO[/size][/size][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[size=10pt][color=#19864A][b]1212[/b][/color][/size]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=#1469C4]5 Jun 14[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=#1469C4]20 Nov 14[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=#1469C4]28 Nov 14[/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=#1469C4]26 Dec 14[/color][/b] Med's[color=white]_[/color]update..: [b][color=#1469C4]05 Jan 15[/color][/b] DM[color=white].[/color]on[color=white].[/color]eCAS...: [b][color=#1469C4]17 Mar 15[/color][/b]
Passport Req..
[b][color=#1469C4]18 Mar 15[/color][/b] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Sent.:[b][color=#1469C4]19 Mar 15[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=#0B59D7][b]11 Mar 15[/b][/color] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Rcvd.:[b][color=#0B59D7]9 Apr 15[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[color=#19864A][b]Jul-2015[/b][/color] [img]http://melauspartners.com/animated-canadian-flag-gif-210.gif[/img]
Actually at this rate, July applicants in April also sounds wishful :'( :'(
suhits said:
Hey Buddy Chill. You need to take a deep breath.. At this time May applicant with MR done in OCT are still waiting to hear from NDVO. July application may only get responded in April at this rate. Not to dishearten you but, the present trend suggests that things are SLOW

HDG

Jun 10, 2014
sarkar13 said:
Dear rvp_deltario, HDG and ssbv,

Thanks for your advice. i cant give other +1 due to karma.

HDG I have already started taking 4 glass apple juice and 4eating 4 apple a day today is the 3rd day. Hope the gallstones will flush on after 6 day of consuming it.

SSBV, what do you mean by I will be required to get cholecystectomy done before landing in Canada. Can you explain this?

Dear Canol, welcome to WVO and joining us. +1 for that your advice too will be appreciated.
Dear Experts,

I need urgent advice for my case.

Unfortunately a gallstone was detected and I had first attack of it on same day I got PER January 22, 2015. As far as I know gallstones are silent for many years and can be removed only by surgery, the second attack may take many year depends on individual. Apart from that everything is normal

I am expecting medical in 2 months. I have following queries:
1. I am having gallstone of 15 mm in Gallbladder will that cause any problem in medical?
2. Will the gallstone be identified in X-rays?
3. Can my application be rejected due to presence of gallstone?
4. Should I disclose the presence of gallstone during medical?
5. I can undergo surgery but doctor advised not to go unless there is 2nd attack. The surgery removes gallbladder and second attack may take may years if the gallstone is silent. What should I do?
6. I have already shown POF around CAD 43000 against required CAD 18297. So I can undergo surgery if situation arise in future. Will WVO consider this too?
7. My file is with WVO instead of NDVO so will they reject due to this reason?
8. Do Ahemdabad Apollo hospital update e-medical results online? Are they having this facility?
9. Can anybody undergoing medicals inquire with the doctors about this that cane the file be rejected due to gallstones?

Seniors palak, diplomatru, cano, goku and other experts please reply I am worried and tensed.
Hi sarkar,

The stone will not get flushed just by eating the apples or consuming apple juice.

One needs to undergo the Gallbladder cleanse procedure

rvp_deltario

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
[b][color=#1469C4]26 Dec 14[/color][/b] Med's[color=white]_[/color]update..: [b][color=#1469C4]05 Jan 15[/color][/b] DM[color=white].[/color]on[color=white].[/color]eCAS...: [b][color=#1469C4]17 Mar 15[/color][/b]
Passport Req..
[b][color=#1469C4]18 Mar 15[/color][/b] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Sent.:[b][color=#1469C4]19 Mar 15[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=#0B59D7][b]11 Mar 15[/b][/color] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Rcvd.:[b][color=#0B59D7]9 Apr 15[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[color=#19864A][b]Jul-2015[/b][/color] [img]http://melauspartners.com/animated-canadian-flag-gif-210.gif[/img]
Hi,

So you dont see the deduction on you CC.
As you paid online, and CIC is a authorised offline merchant, it should have been real time.
Once you have the confirmation page of payment where is advised you to print the ack. You are pretty much through with the RPRF payment.

Saudi Expat said:
Dears all experts ,

this one is trcky case and I would appreciate if a I get a good answer here, I am living in SAUDI ARABIA and I am FSW 2014 applicant and presently submitted Medical and right of permanent residence fees, fees was paid through credit card online though CIC website , (applicants who are at my stage must have known this), the problem is that I am leaving Saudi Arabia and I have to close my credit card account, I have noticed that my credit card hasn't been charged till now, i contacted case officer but she has no clue about payments, now what shall I do??? If I close my CC than how CIC will charge the fees, can anybody comment how much time they take to charge the credit card for right of permanent residence fees? please send reply to me in mail so i can read because on this forum soemtimes i lost in the messages and miss the important replies.

Waiting for your replies ...

rvp_deltario

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
DD in India is always payable locally, in this case "New Delhi" and in favour of "Canadian High Commission" or "Receiver General for Canada"

Online payments through CIC are run in CAD and due to low rate right now, will work out cheaper.

Take your pick.
All the best.
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng

rajvir_asr said:
Hi,

I need to pay RPRF by DD and my VO is New Delhi. Please help me with details like "Payable at" {Delhi or Canada
} and "Favour of" ?

Also I heard that these details are different, for DD in Canadian dollars and DD in INR.

Thanks,

canada_friend

Jan 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-10-2014
AOR Received.
PER : 10-1-2015
Med's Request
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
27-08-2015
Passport Req..
28-09-2015
HI forumites,

My timeline:
Category:FSW1 NOC:4011 VO:Manila CC: 13th Dec PER:10th Jan

I am expecting MR from Manila VO. Can anyone please answer the followings?
- Do they ask you to send the copy of passport along with medical report? Actually, I have applied to renew the passport of my kid and it seems that it take few more weeks.
- How many days do they allow to complete Medical checkup? Is it one month or more/less than that?
Thanks in advance.

rajvir_asr

Oct 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
Doc's Request.
21-07-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
Med's Request
11-02-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
Thank you....

rvp_deltario said:
DD in India is always payable locally, in this case "New Delhi" and in favour of "Canadian High Commission" or "Receiver General for Canada"

Online payments through CIC are run in CAD and due to low rate right now, will work out cheaper.

Take your pick.
All the best.
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng
T

Saudi Expat

Aug 25, 2013
In my case they allowed me one month and also asked for passport copy.

canada_friend said:
HI forumites,

My timeline:
Category:FSW1 NOC:4011 VO:Manila CC: 13th Dec PER:10th Jan

I am expecting MR from Manila VO. Can anyone please answer the followings?
- Do they ask you to send the copy of passport along with medical report? Actually, I have applied to renew the passport of my kid and it seems that it take few more weeks.
- How many days do they allow to complete Medical checkup? Is it one month or more/less than that?
Thanks in advance.

truehunk

Dec 20, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO > Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Submitted with App.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
rajvir_asr said:
Hi,

I need to pay RPRF by DD and my VO is New Delhi. Please help me with details like "Payable at" {Delhi or Canada
} and "Favour of" ?

Also I heard that these details are different, for DD in Canadian dollars and DD in INR.

Thanks,
Congrats dear

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date : 8th Nov 2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : 25th Nov
AOR Received.
Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
inamul70 said:
3rd line update.... Thanks to Almighty

Medical received..
Congrats Buddy !!!

CanOl said:
Hi Guys,

Got AOR from Warsaw, Poland on 9th Feb. India Applicant. Couldn't update earlier as was busy with office work.

Timelines :
NOC : 1114
App date : 20th Oct as per CIC
PER date : 20th Jan
AOR date : 9th Feb.
Awesome news buddy :) Congratulations and all the best Buddy :)

rjani said:
Happy Maha Shivratri to all,

Glad to announce that i have received 3rd Line Update today 2 hours back.

File received- 7 Aug
CC Charge-14 Nov
PER-24 Nov
MR/PCC/RPRF request-4th Feb
Medical Completed-9th Feb
MR/PCC/RPRF sent-14th Feb
3rd Line Update-17 Feb

My question is
1. Does this means my medical is clear??? Off course they would be but still just in case. Medicals are accepted by CIC. You are good
2. Now what can I expect besides waiting, like other kinds of request??? PPR or DM if all is well in security checks

Thanks in advance.
Congratulations Buddy !!!

Telecom_ga said:
Happy Shivratri to all,

happy to announce that i have received 3rd Line Update today,My Medicals have been received. :) :) :)

File received-21 July
CC Charge-05 Nov
PER-16 Nov
MR/PCC/RPRF request-12 Jan
Medical Completed-31 Jan
MR/PCC/RPRF sent-02 Feb
Medical sent by Hospital-08 Feb
3rd Line Update-17 Feb

Now wait for PPR starts...... ;D

bhavcaluk said:
Happy to post that received MR/PCC/RPRF mail.Time given is 45 days.Shall update SS

australianpunjabi said:
Hello friends,

I received my MR and RPRF submission request from NDVO on 10 Feb. PER : 25 Nov 2014.

But I have not received PCC request from them ...

What could be the reason ?

I had submitted PCC at the time of my application but that PCC has already completed its one year validity in September 2014... Means currently it is not valid ...

Seniors urgent reply ..... really worried .....
Congratulations Buddy !!! PCC submitted at the time of application submission has been accepted. Do not worry about that.

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
vish.777 said:
A request to all the forumites who do not have a timeline update on the forum profile info.
Please do not be selfish and share your timelines too so that people can analyse timelines and be helped, you are not helping others by concealing your timelines.

Kindly update your forum profile information
Totally agree.

To me, those without any info about their application on the profile are like those people who're here to get information we're sharing but they don't want to share their in return.

bhatia86

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
Nomination.....
11-12-2014
File Transfer...
12-02-2015
Med's Request
13-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Interview........
probably waived
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
waiting-waiting-waiting said:
Thank you very much. But you can understand the situation also. Brain is absolutely not working. All the time looking for mail. Thank you very much for reply.

Regards,
yes i totally understand that...i too got my second line updated on Feb 14th.

Even though I know i"ll not receive MR before 2 weeks, i still check my email daily searching for that golden mail ;)

Gud luck

bhatia86

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
Nomination.....
11-12-2014
File Transfer...
12-02-2015
Med's Request
13-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Interview........
probably waived
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
Guys,

My 2nd line got updated few days bck and I guess it takes 2 weeks for MR request to arrive.

So my question is

--is the verification over before second line is updated ?
or
--will the verification for my personal & professional credentials will actually commence after this second line updation ?

Pls share ur thoughts

canada_friend

Jan 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-10-2014
AOR Received.
PER : 10-1-2015
Med's Request
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
27-08-2015
Passport Req..
28-09-2015
Saudi Expat said:
In my case they allowed me one month and also asked for passport copy.

thanks Saudi Expat.
Do they allow me to send the passport copy of my kid later (1, 2 week later) if i can't get the renewed passport on time?

Status
Not open for further replies.