+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgbozza

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
AOR Received.
25-11-2014
Med's Request
16-12-2014
Med's Done....
05-01-2015
ksa0510 said:
General overview of the applications received by CIC between May 2014 to Nov. 2014
Note: This report does not include the update of the respective local visa offices

May Applicants
May applications are closed. Files have been transferred to the respective VOs
If no news from CIC as at Nov.20, 2014, this shows your application wasn't successful
and you must have received your returned application by now. You should reapply,
if NOC is not capped or start preparing for Express Entry, Jan 2015.
CC Charging and DD encashment are over. PER issuances closed.

June Applicants
June applications are closed. Files have been transferred to the respective VOs
If no news from CIC as at Nov.20, 2014, this shows your application wasn't successful
and you must have received your returned application by now. You should reapply,

July Applicants
Majority of applications are closed and few applications still under review. Majority of applications are now at VOs.
Few applicants are still in the game.
CC Charging almost completed and few DD encashment still outstanding. PER issuance is on-going but almost over.

August Applicants
August applications are under consideration at the moment.
CC Charging almost over and a lot of DD encashment still outstanding. PER-Issuance started but very low.

September Applicants
Currently,applications are in the active stage
If application is unsuccessful as at Nov., 20 2014, your returned application is on the way from CIC and be ready to reapply,
CC Charging started 20/11/14, DD encashment outstanding. PER-No issuance for now.

October Applicants
Completeness check is currently going on now and this takes about 3-4 weeks in which charging starts after the completeness checks.
No cases of CC charging, DD encashment and PER for now.
Fee deduction likely start date could be 18/12/2014 or 22/12/2014 believing the weather condition is fairly good.

Note: Please check your spam/junk mail, the vital email (PER) from CIC might be there.
If any of the above scenarios is your case and you need some clarity about your application status, you can mail CIC at
cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca
In the subject column write FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER.
Good luck in all your endeavours.

Depressful your statment about july applicants. I am 31st July, DD for noc 0911 and havent heard from CIC till now and according to you I am out of the game. Thank you for your support

raj147

Feb 26, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
Med's Request
14-03-2015
Med's Done....
02-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-09-2015
Got my CC charged today.

Made new entry into SS, named "raj147"

Job code: 2133
App. Sent: 15-Aug-14
App. Rec: 20-Aug-14
CC charged: 20-Nov-14

Donnie.Darko

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2014
Nomination.....
19-12-2014
AOR Received.
NA
File Transfer...
09-03-2015
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
30-03-2015
Interview........
Waived off
ksa0510 said:
General overview of the applications received by CIC between May 2014 to Nov. 2014
Note: This report does not include the update of the respective local visa offices

May Applicants

June Applicants

July Applicants
Majority of applications are closed and few applications still under review. Majority of applications are now at VOs.
CC Charging almost completed and few DD encashment still outstanding. PER issuance is on-going but almost over.

August Applicants
CC Charging almost over and a lot of DD encashment still outstanding. PER-Issuance started but very low.

September Applicants
If application is unsuccessful as at Nov., 20 2014, your returned application is on the way from CIC and be ready to reapply,
CC Charging started 20/11/14, DD encashment outstanding. PER-No issuance for now.

October Applicants
Completeness check is currently going on now and this takes about 3-4 weeks in which charging starts after the completeness checks.
Fee deduction likely start date could be 18/12/2014 or 22/12/2014 believing the weather condition is fairly good.

Note: Please check your spam/junk mail, the vital email (PER) from CIC might be there.
If any of the above scenarios is your case and you need some clarity about your application status, you can mail CIC at
Is this your analysis or published somewhere? Please share the source.

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
jgbozza said:
ksa0510 said:

May Applicants

June Applicants

July Applicants

August Applicants

September Applicants

October Applicants

Depressful your statment about july applicants. I am 31st July, DD for noc 0911 and havent heard from CIC till now and according to you I am out of the game. Thank you for your support-Please go back and read the july applicants scenario again.I SAID FEW JULY APPLICANTS ARE STILL IN THE GAME.Don't quote me wrong please.Thanks

Orangel123

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Venezuela
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2014 - Returned 06-02-2015
jgbozza said:
ksa0510 said:

May Applicants

June Applicants

July Applicants

August Applicants

September Applicants

October Applicants

Depressful your statment about july applicants. I am 31st July, DD for noc 0911 and havent heard from CIC till now and according to you I am out of the game. Thank you for your support
jgbozza, he said that July DD's are still in game, moreover if yours is for the last day of July! Keep hopes alive my friend!

Liliiiiii

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Cap reached
ksa0510 said:

May Applicants

June Applicants

July Applicants

August Applicants

September Applicants

October Applicants

Wow, thanks, that was really useful and nice :) +1

mada1985

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Jeddah
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with App
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Not Yet
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
23-3-2015
Dear,

I received my PER on 13-Aug and no news till now

Actually i am worried too, i think they are all dead :)

T79 said:
PLEASE HAS ANYONE WHO RECEIVED PER ON 2 OCTOBER HEARD FROM LVO? GETTING WORRIED

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Donnie.Darko said:
Is this your analysis or published somewhere? Please share the source.
This is my personal view please.

Sam0211

Sep 23, 2014
Hello Everyone,
My application got return yesterday..applied in 22nd july...they didnot encashed the DD but put UCI number in the documents...My concern is did they save or record all the document that i send previously???

bcz my application return due to mismatch in job duties so if i make some changes in my job profile like i have worked for 3 different company....and now wants to show details job description of the previous 2....not the recent one as my employer will not give any modified job description to me...can i do that.

Seniors please suggest
Thanx

bnb

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014... Payment Charged..10-11-2014....
Nomination.....
PER......18-11-2014
AOR Received.
Second Line : 17-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
31-03-2015
Med's Done....
03-04-2015 Third line 14-04-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-05_2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2015
LANDED..........
13-07-2015
Hello

A little out of track question but important

Is there anybody who can tell me the job perspective for university lecturer and teachers?

Which place is best to land for these professions?

N what other jobs people from this category r doing?

kris00

Sep 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-July-2014
Nomination.....
29-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
18-Dec-2014
Med's Request
30-Dec-2014
Med's Done....
17-Jan-2015
Passport Req..
13-Mar-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-Mar-2015
LANDED..........
20-Jun2015
ksa0510 said:
+1

nerylanmi

Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
[color=red]2132[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple]04-09-2014[/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=green] 02-03-2016[/color] 5669, POF, 5401 & PCC
Nomination.....
[color=green] 10-12-2014[/color]
AOR Received.
[color=brown] 5-1-2015[/color]
Med's Request
[color=cyan][b]30-06-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b]14-08-2015[/b][/color]
mada1985 said:
TinyURL is blocked in KSA
use this website to bypass KSA proxy.

https://www.filterbypass.me

Entry URL is
http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry
Thanks Buddie, u have also helped me bypass this IT protocol here is ur first +1 :D

justChill_FSW2014

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
pssreddy25 said:
Dear Mambers,

For people want to know FBI PCC, our forum member " pharm" posted his time line as follows

Dear Friends,

I received FBI report today. here is the time line:

Sent on September 18, 2014
Received on September 22, 2014
CC charge on October 17, 2014
Report received on November 19, 2014

I got the following info from Report:
Search completed on November 11,2014
letter date: November 14, 2014
Mailing date( on the envelop) : November 17, 2014

I hope this helps everyone

we can expect FBI PCC in 2 months.. :)
Thanks for the update on FBI PCC. eagerly waiting to receive mine ::)

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
shah2014 said:
@ Tknova

Well for me they issued it with passport #, although they took all other details from Iqama.

It seems that u have no got it ATTESTED by MOFA, which is a requirement for PCC for immigration purpose. For this reason they thought that u need it for local purposes. Obtain another letter from Canadian embassy (or ur embassy), go to MOFA building get it attested and then go to Deerah. Tell them u need it for immigration purpose. The right most or the 2nd guy from the right (when u facing them) should deal u. They first 2-3 guys from left are for PCC for local purpose.

For me they were kind enough not to puncture "my face". U may politely request him not to injure u once again.

Also make sure that they enter ur name as per passport as usually iqama will have ur father's name as part of ur name, if they are not willing to do it, go to their senior. He sits in the main building in the center room behind the "open mosque" in central court yard. His designation is "Captain" but i forgot his name.

Whats written in the "purpose field" it should be "Immigration" in arabic which is called hijra "هجرة"

After that get it translated.

NOTE: Check everything before finger printing as after that they make corrections with fluid, which may not be acceptable to CIC/VO
Thanks for all your help I have published all this shared information at http://www.fsw2014.info/getting-police-certificate-saudi-arabia/ --- Also I have gotten the certificate and will go for translation :)

Status
Not open for further replies.