+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fresher_2013

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Last year they changed the forms on 3 may (schedule 3) and 4 May (Generic Form).

As I said they are used to of surprises, so not sure if we all are expecting another one tomorrow.
BTW, they rejected a number of applications due to old forms in 2013.

moodie said:
hi Guys,
I have two urgent questions, please give me your opinions.

First: Will there be new forms for the new FSW 2014 or we can use the current forms on the website??

Second: Can we submit the application today, or we shall wait till 1st May to see the new instructions and forms (if any) ??

I am confused if the change is only in the new caps and eligible occupations, or there will be new instructions, forms and checklists.

thanks for your cooperation.

zArG

Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
PER: 07-08-2014
I have a question regarding the "Use of a representative" form...
I used a consulting agency for last year's fswp and i assigned the representative of the agency. Unfortunately, i was not able to reach the cap limit.

Right now, i am planning to do my application all by myself,. Do i need to fill up the "use of a representative"form to CANCEL my appointment for last year? Or i don't need to?

aatifmazhar

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-04-07
Nomination.....
PER:2014-04-28
IELTS Request
sent
civilengr said:
Good Afternoon,

I am writing this to find out if I am eligible to apply under FSWP for 2014. I am a civil engineer with masters in Civil engineering from University of Western Ontario, London , Canada and 1.5 years of work experience in Pakistan as a civil engineer. I am currently on Post-grad work visa till 2016 but not working under occupation 0, a or B currently.

I have a confusion if I am eligible to apply under the work experience of civil engineer for 1.5 years in Pakistan from Canada?
You are good to go :) Get your reference letter in particular format from Pak employer and apply :) Particular format = Detailed job duties matching with your NOC, working hours and salary on letterhead with stamp if possible. Thanks

aatifmazhar

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-04-07
Nomination.....
PER:2014-04-28
IELTS Request
sent
zArG said:
I have a question regarding the "Use of a representative" form...
I used a consulting agency for last year's fswp and i assigned the representative of the agency. Unfortunately, i was not able to reach the cap limit.

Right now, i am planning to do my application all by myself,. Do i need to fill up the "use of a representative"form to CANCEL my appointment for last year? Or i don't need to?
You do not need for new application.

zArG

Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
PER: 07-08-2014
aatifmazhar said:
You do not need for new application.
Thanks a lot!

Sellside

Apr 29, 2014
I am constantly reading cautions regarding change of forms. I can understand that unexpected changes to forms in May 2013 makes a precedent to be wary of but let's also think critically about this instead of just being fearful.

2013 FSW program had major changes after the complete halt of the program in July 2012. Entire scoring scheme changed, an ECA requirement was set etc. This year, after the backgrounder released news of FWS 2014, I was expecting Ministerial Instructions to state at least something new. But ironically, the MI had absolutely nothing new. In short, FSW 2014 is merely a continuation of FSW 2013 with caps refreshed and new NOCs added. Therefore, I tend to disagree with the view that potential updates could end up nullifying someone's application.

Imagine that last years Schedule 3 didn't even have a tick box asking for ECA, which was a mandatory new requirement. In that case I can actually see why the application would unfortunately need to be turned down.

Anyway, just my two cents. I wish everyone good luck.

rafe_lovely

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
fresher_2013 said:
Quote from: makeev on April 29, 2014, 12:08:38 pm
Dear Members,

Today I mailed my Application for FSW2014 for NOC 2133 category, FedEx has given a delivery date for my documents to be May 6th. I hope I can make it in the 500 Quota for this NOC.

You should have waited. CIC is known to give surprises at the last moment...

Goodluck...
In 2013 FSW last day they upload new form and many application reject only due to old form. Keep in mind , you cant make bank DD again n again. So dont take risk to send application before time with old form. Last decision is upto on U.

Raj31

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Sep'14
Nomination.....
CC charged: 25th November'14 & PER received: 29th December'14
File Transfer...
Second Line updated :16th April'15
Med's Request
18th April'15
Med's Done....
27thApril'15, Third line got updated: 6th May'15
Interview........
Interview waived (Thank God), DM made: 29th May'15
Passport Req..
1st June'15, Submitted PP On: 3rd June'15
VISA ISSUED...
Collected my PP with Visa Stamp: 17th June'15
LANDED..........
Yet to Plan
Hi Ashif, can2174, Kollins & all other experts,

I have few doubts regarding FUNDS...

1. Can I show the funds in my Wife's name?

2. Can I show my Fixed Deposit receipts?

3. Can I show my Provident Fund details? If so, do you have any idea how to get the PF details (receipts)?

Please advise buddies....

Indijoe

Apr 27, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Med's Done....
10-20-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-04-2015
LANDED..........
as god's grace. planning by Oct.
ashif_eee said:
In ur case ur address will be as like below:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category
Primary NOC 2011 Code: 2173
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS (Nova Scotia)
B1P 5Z2
Canada

Its the category u want to apply either on FSW-NOC Category/Experience class /Phd category....

Very silly... ;)
I think u ppl are now cleaar about this... :D :D :D
Thanks ashif Brother. It clarifies.

In Guide it says:
Note: On your envelope, specify the category under which you are applying and the primary
NOC 2011 occupation code you have identified on your application. Rather than NOC code you wants to apply under.

You clarified most of my posts +1 to you :)

Finance007

Star Member
Dec 30, 2012
NEO_2263 said:
Ur lawyer is just screwing you to fetch $$$ from you.

Don do mistake by sending App without ECA , it will be returned
You will be delayed by 4-5 mnths as ur original ielts will be with cic and it takes 5 mnths to get app back , wen once you send it.

ECA is mandatory otherwise cic will not process file and you cant send it later on , It has to be send with the application packet. There is no option and alternative to this.

Thnx
Thank You Neo

But how you guys are making it sure that u r filling all the lengthy apps Correctly & Completely?

stbox

Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
ashif_eee said:
Bro,

1. Its up to u...But in my guess courier time 6-7 days should not affect u..coz it may require any changes of ur doc until the last sec of submission... :)
2. Yes u can include a cover letter with his PP.
3. He can send....DD is more reliable...ur name will not be included there...:)
Thanks ashif,

In the 1st question I wasn't lucid, I meant, if I have problems in my docs and CIC send them back to me. Where should I write my relatives address, in the application as a primary address or write a special letter for this?
What does DD mean?

Thanks for helping me

Finance007

Star Member
Dec 30, 2012
strangersr said:
solution?- hardly.. someone already mentioned that it is not likely that any NOC will be filled within a month... but, it IS a risk.. that is what this program is all about.. if you read carefully, patiently, and especially if you follow suggestions from seniors here about things you are not certain about, you ARE ABLE to fill the app ON YOUR OWN "professionally"- whatever you mean by that.. last thing you need in this program is more expenses... regarding the "on time" app, it is on time when you have everything ready, and it cannot be different even with a representative. am applying on my own, with the help from folks from FSW2013, and my suggestion to you is to do the same... of course, the final decision is solely yours - this is only my opinion! good luck!
Thank You Stranger :)

rohit307

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Doc's Request.
09-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
27-10-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2015
ashif_eee said:
Hi Ashif, Should we also check on May 1st on the eligibility criteria? Meaning could they change qualifying points?
+1 for you for your help. How to do +1? is there any Like button or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.