+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_harika

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
Nomination.....
per- 30/12/2014
Means they are ready to input details for your latest application. Thats postive sign..
all the best..
sunnytheshine said:
I am a 9th june applicant noc 2174

I have my last year UCI number
till yesterday when i was checking my on-line file status it was showing last years detail but today it is showing nothing.
Any guess why?

goingtotoronto

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
asab_ece said:
Guys, Need your advise.

I had sent my application on 4th September and my company just mentioned that I worked full time with them rather than mentioning the no.of hours worked. I felt that the mention of "full time" should be self explanatory to CIC and did not bother to add any additional supporting to support the mention of "full time".

I am now freaked out as I read somewhere that no.of hours is mandatory. What do I do now. Can I send another letter stating my no.of hours?

It was received on 4th Sept so I assume there is some time left for them to review the application in its entirety.

full time= minimum 30 hours a week and if u mentioned FULL TIME than its absolutely FINE ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
AIMS Passion said:
This Forum is the lifeline that has kept most of us applicants going.

The very robust and instructive comments and guides are priceless, thanks to all the seniors in the house.

I will align with the admin group to call on all who visit the forum and have submitted applications to CIC to kindly update the SS, this helps the process and give a near clear view of the position of things and enrich the perspective of those who offer responses to queries and issues submitted by forum members. I have gained immensely from interacting with this forum, and to say the truth, it is becoming an addiction for me.

No day passes by without me being to the forum, reading every comment both questions and answers. I have been richly informed, blessed and well guided.

It is important for me to mention a few names: Ashif_eee, Kollins, Century, Oscar, and every of the other admin persons, you are always available both online and offline.

Thanks guys for the great work, as we all keep the Canada Dream alive.

Cheers to all Forum members!

+1 from my side as well...

Keep continued urself with us buddy....:D

frasiercrane

Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014 DD encashed...: 26-11-2014
Nomination.....
19-12-2014 2nd line update: 20-03-2015
Med's Request
30-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-04-2015 3rd line update: 16-04-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015 DM: 15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015
drumar said:
Thanks a lot for your reply. The reason of it being slow is that the it takes time for evaluation report from Medical Council of Canada. I think it is going to pick speed from applications from June onwards as people started getting their reports from June. What worries me is that overall cap limit is moving too fast. Only May applications has made it reach over 4000 so with that average calculation it may get filled up by applications till September.
The overall cap is increasing at a speedy rate because of 3-4 HOT NOCs which are increasing at the rate of almost 100 applicants each week per NOC. Once the sub-caps of these HOT NOCs is met, the overall cap will not increase with such rate. Keep up the hope. There's a fair chance that you will make it in CAP.

capok

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
23-10-2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
09-12-2014
Med's Request
24-12-2014
Med's Done....
06-01-2015
Interview........
WAIVE
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2015
LANDED..........
JULY END-MID AUG
Seniors,
Can anybody help me to clear the difference in cashing date of DD and CC I am 26th June applicant with DD. When is the most approximate date for my DD to get cashed and me getting PER.

CAPOK

vin19

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WARSAW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
frds plz tell me how to click good and give rating to a message

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Congrats asbhullar, Anky09, byn2013, base7 & parklawn ! :)

asbhullar said:
Just received notification from my agent

PER received on 24th September
May 28th applicant
NOC 2171

Appreciate all the support. Thanks
Anky09 said:
Hi Folks,

Got the PER mail this morning.

PER received: 24th Sep

Application received: 29th May

Not sure on the next step. Also, I'm yet to send my PCC. Should I send it now or wait till the next communication from CIC?
byn2013 said:
Hi all

It's nearly 2am in the morning here. Waiting for PER since the evening.
Finally, after waiting nearly 4 months, i got it.
Special thanks to ashif, century, kollin and all forum members.
Update SS later.
Going to bed now...haha.
Reply u all later.
base7 said:
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Just checked my email and saw the PER arrived 2 hours back.
Lost the SS editing link. how to update now?
parklawn said:
Hey guys,

Just received my PER few minutes ago! :) :) :)
App received on 29/05, charged on 16/09, PER 23/09. Will update the SS! Good luck to all!

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Congrats rao1122, EMSIS, praveensk. idonotgetanygoodid, karekature, Alex, sonofodin & warcelo ! :)

rao1122 said:
CC Charged Yesterday(23rd Sept) 8)

Application Received Date: 5th June

Few things about my application

1) I applied in 2011(Cap Reached), 2012(Occupation Did not open), 2012( Quebec-still processing)
2) I checked NO box in Ques 6 (c,d& e). Only shared my UCI number
3) Had to break all my FDs and transferred them on my spouse's name(For which i might need to share detail later with NDVO)
4) My spouse's birth certificate had only first names of his parents(we shared the affidavit but forgot to sign it)
EMSIS said:
Just found out that my CC was charged last 18 Sept. I'm 02 June applicant.

Be blessed everyone!!

EMSI
praveensk said:
Hello All,

My application was received on 6th June and my CC is charged today morning.

NOC: 2173

Moderators, please update the sheet.

Thank you everyone for your help and support !
idonotgetanygoodid said:
:D ;D Hi! I have been following this forum since May when the applications started. Last year, I got my applications delayed and returned.Thanks to my Consultant :eek: ... Thankfully, this time, I managed to sent my application for NOC 1112 which was received on 06th June 2014.

I had lost hope when I received the sms today about debit of my credit card for CAD 1100. I am thrilled and it seems I am back in game. Now, please request expert's answer for the next steps...
  • When can I expect the file umber or e-mail from the FSW Canada Office?
  • I didn't submit the Police Verification along with the form. I have it ready from the UK as well as India. Shall I post them now or wait until I get file number/reference number
  • What would be my chances of getting PR now?

Thank you this forum for this niche consultancy and community support.

Look forward to hear from you soon.

Mahesh
Bangalore, NDVO

karekature said:
;D ;D ;D Yey! Got my CC. Charge at exactly 2 in the morning!!! ;D ;D ;D

Thanks everyone!!! Now i can go back to sleep ;D so excited...
AlexGurvic said:
Dear friends!...

I am not able to choose words.... I was charged today (23 September 2014) - THANKS GOD!!!

What can I expect next,taking into account that I live in Ukraine :(

Could YOU please give me advice: my wife is pregnant, so we are waiting for son's birthday at the end of October, how can we act wisely and correct in this situation???

Thank YOU!!!

SonOfOdin said:
Was having a sleepless night here in India. Had been refreshing the forum posts the whole day today to receive some news for 5th June CC charge. It was 1:45 A.M here in India when my phone beeped. I peeked at the msg to see a debit of Rs.60672.81 when I received a call from the HDFC credit card Fraud dept asking me about the much awaited transaction :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Forumites! very happy to share that I am the first of 5th June applicants to be charged!!! Yuhoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! :) :) :)

App Filed : 5th June
Credit card lost: 3rd August :(
Additional Docs sent: 19th August [May not have identified the app properly. Only names of applicants and date of application provided]
2nd set of Additional Docs sent: 22 Sept [With proper identification]
Payment processed: 23rd Sept 5:30 P.M Sydney NS Canada Time

Some blunders in the application:
1.) Credit card lost. New credit card details sent.
2.) Visa office stated as VFS center Bangalore [an Application Processing Center] instead of New Delhi, India
3.) Have sent the Hospital Acknowledgement of Birth of my spouse instead of Birth Certificate. [Have found BC. Need to get it translated and sent as additional docs]
4.) Had a rejection of Tier 1 UK Visa in 2009. Forgot to mention it. Will send this info in the additional documents.
5.) Couriered the Application to PO Box instead of Dorchester street address meant for Couriers.

Would want to thank all the excellent members of this Forum for keeping up the positive spirit :) Special thanks to Oscar7, Century and all the other seniors who helped me and to Robbsman for sharing his experience of lost card :) Keep up the good work folks!!!
warcelo said:
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

[size=10pt]CC CHARGED!!!!![/size]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

SS updated!!!

Thanks to all ppl here who have helped me! Lets now wait for the PER!!!!

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
vin19 said:
frds plz tell me how to click good and give rating to a message
After completion of 20 posts on this thread u will see the link of rating as per below:

Maria2014

May 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-09-2014
MR email from which Email address ?

Hi,

Could someone plz share the Email Address from where they recieved the MR email from NDVO?

We will white list the email address just to make sure the MR email is correctly routed to inbox.

Thanks;

-Maria

vingupta.ca

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014, Returned on 09-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Resubmitted on 17-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Hello Seniors,

I am august month applicant. I just want to know about when they will start initial (first) review of my application and in case any deficiency is found when they would return it?

Thanks

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drumar said:
Thanks a lot for your reply. The reason of it being slow is that the it takes time for evaluation report from Medical Council of Canada. I think it is going to pick speed from applications from June onwards as people started getting their reports from June. What worries me is that overall cap limit is moving too fast. Only May applications has made it reach over 4000 so with that average calculation it may get filled up by applications till September.
The overall cap of 25000 has a sub cap of 1000 per noc. The very fast moving NOCs (about 10 only) shall be able to reach cap soon and others may not be filled till December.CIC is processing 500 application per week.You may refer to cap estimate dates on spread sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.