+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network

Jmoney

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Congrats Oscartan......Good luck in this last stages. Please can we all update on when medicals were done for those that have gotten PPR so as to keep the spreadsheet up to date and help those coming behind.....

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations oscartan.

oscartan said:
Hey guys, my PPR just arrived. Very grateful to God.
Admin... Pls update spreadsheet.
I speak into the application of every forumites that it will receive favorable review and you will share your own testimony.

Rastamans Prayer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

Please a friend needs help. She got a response from AVO about updating her POF and she has the following questions:

1. How many months statement is she to send?

2. Can she send ONLY her spouse's bank statement?

3. If her spouse transfers some money into her account today, can she print it out and send tomorrow?

4. Is it okay if her spouse transfers some money from his current account to his savings account so she can send just one account statement?

She's the principal applicant and needs our help please.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Rastamans Prayer said:
Hello everyone,

Please a friend needs help. She got a response from AVO about updating her POF and she has the following questions:

1. How many months statement is she to send? 3 to 6 months is sufficient

2. Can she send ONLY her spouse's bank statement? Yes, it's accepted

3. If her spouse transfers some money into her account today, can she print it out and send tomorrow? No need, she can use her spouse statement in addition to her own

Hi, see above, cheers.

Rastamans Prayer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, see above, cheers.
Thanks alot pipis husband. Please what's your take on the 4th question and does she need to add a cover letter?

osaben

Nov 25, 2014
Hello Pipis is osaben, i contacted u about a week ago about d fSW. I have gotten d doc.link u gave me. I was told i have to have my school degree evaluated to Canada standard, so some 1 here gave me a body WES,but unfortunately WES said they don't evaluate degrees from UNIVERSITY OF PORT HARCOURT and that was where i finished from, the person gave me another body, this ICASCANADA but this ones said it will take 15weeks for them to evaluate my degree and the price is $315. The timing and cost is really a pain and they also asked me to send waec scratch card to enable them access my waec rseult online too.Pls do you know any body that can do it faster and cheaper?i was told that from JAN 2015 FSW is now going to be online as well. I am already thinking of enrolling for the next IELTS test which comes up sometime in feb in Benin becos i heard i can't apply without it.Pls i really need your advice and step to step i need to take.How much would i be looking at spending for everything as regards the FSW application both for biometric and all the degree converting aspect. If you don't mind if you on whatsapp or bbm so i can have a better correspondent with you. Cheers

concretejungle

Star Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Nov. 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Dotsngr said:
Quite hilarious! Distance BTW Doctor's office from PER villa. ;D
We truly need d comics to take alongside the chill pill.
Its BTW one month and two months though.
So between 3 and 8 weeks to go for me eh? My Per was 1 week old yesterday!

This wait is not easy o, I can only imagine what previous years'applicants have gone through. Any psychologists in the house? I need coping strategies please.

Ps. I dont even have the presence of mind to begin studying for the certification exams I want to take. Maybe when MR shows sha...

Sambade

Jul 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/10/2014
Doc's Request.
Sept 1, POF and salary acc
Nomination.....
19/01/2015
Med's Request
04-04-2016
Med's Done....
06-04-2016
Passport Req..
18-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
Rastamans Prayer said:
Hello everyone,

1. How many months statement is she to send?

2. Can she send ONLY her spouse's bank statement?

3. If her spouse transfers some money into her account today, can she print it out and
send tomorrow?
4. Is it okay if her spouse transfers some money from his current account to his savings account so she can send just one account statement?

3-6 months, she can use her own account as the PA and of course her husband can transfer into her account with a cover letter,I don't think it matters if its a current or a saving just have POF in your account.I have a colleague in 2013 who used combination of his account and wife's account,AVO asked for fresh POF,he transfered everything from his account and their son's account into his wife's account as the PA with a cover note,.....now they are eagerly waiting for PPR

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Rastamans Prayer said:
Thanks alot pipis husband. Please what's your take on the 4th question and does she need to add a cover letter?
There's no problem with it, the cover letter should detail that the funds came from the spouse's account. Wishing them the best :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
osaben said:
Hello Pipis is osaben, i contacted u about a week ago about d fSW. I have gotten d doc.link u gave me. I was told i have to have my school degree evaluated to Canada standard, so some 1 here gave me a body WES,but unfortunately WES said they don't evaluate degrees from UNIVERSITY OF PORT HARCOURT and that was where i finished from, the person gave me another body, this ICASCANADA but this ones said it will take 15weeks for them to evaluate my degree and the price is $315. The timing and cost is really a pain and they also asked me to send waec scratch card to enable them access my waec rseult online too.Pls do you know any body that can do it faster and cheaper?i was told that from JAN 2015 FSW is now going to be online as well. I am already thinking of enrolling for the next IELTS test which comes up sometime in feb in Benin becos i heard i can't apply without it.Pls i really need your advice and step to step i need to take.How much would i be looking at spending for everything as regards the FSW application both for biometric and all the degree converting aspect. If you don't mind if you on whatsapp or bbm so i can have a better correspondent with you. Cheers
Hi, I responded to your PM. Everything you need is there. Cheers :)

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
oscartan said:
I speak into the application of every forumites that it will receive favorable review and you will share your own testimony.
Congratulations

Olu_Poldy

Star Member
Oct 26, 2014
Hello Guys,
Has anyone submitted or propose to use Nija passports instead of US or UK passports for the children?
My children passports expire in Feb 2015 and plan to renew them next week. My PPR will arrive any moment from now.
Any response on this will be appreciated.

Poldy.

Loofy

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
02-09-2014
Med's Done....
22-09-2014
Passport Req..
08-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2014
Olu_Poldy said:
Hello Guys,
Has anyone submitted or propose to use Nija passports instead of US or UK passports for the children?
My children passports expire in Feb 2015 and plan to renew them next week. My PPR will arrive any moment from now.

Poldy.
I used NAIja passports for all my US citizen children and it was no issue

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Olu_Poldy said:
Hello Guys,

Poldy.
Hi Olu,

Nigerian, UK or American passport does not matter. It just has to be genuine and valid for at least one more year and it will fly :)

Cocodio

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with Application
Nomination.....
PER received on 05-06-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
08-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2014
LANDED..........
June 2015
oscartan said:
Congratulations.