Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
motivated said:
Hi Everyone, I wish to express my thanks for all the congratulatory messages on my MR. I pray that we will all receive the good news about our application from CIC or AVO. I have been tied down by work the reason for the slow response to your messages.
The experienced folks in the house; Pipis Husband, Kollins, KSA0510, I have a perculiar situation at hand regarding my application and I need your very important advice in this regard.

1. My wife is currently doing her masters in Canada while my daughter and I are in Nigeria. So for the MR, can she do her medicals in Canada where I will forward her form to her, while my daughter and I have ours in Nigeria? Is this allowed or are we expected to do it at the same time in the same place?
2. I had sent a CSE when my wife did a change of name to her marital name sometime in August and included copies of notarised new passport, the old one and news paper advert in the enquiry. But when I received her medical form, it was still showing her maiden name. Is it possible they did not see the CSE I sent and that I have to resend this information with all the requested document.
3. I just recently renewed my passport because it had a less than six month validity period before expiry. Should I include this information along with the requested document or wait till the PPR?
4. After Medicals, sending the requested documents and we get to the passport request stage, how will this work for us. My wife has a 2 year student visa and she will be rounding off her masters sometime in April 2015. I have a 2 year visit visa that expires in May 2015 while our daughter has dual citizenship; Nigeria and USA. So my question is will they require my wife to send her passport from Canada to AVO at the same time we send ours or does she have to send it to me first then I will send all three passports by courier to AVO? Also will they revoke our existing visas then issue the one to enable us land or will be asked to use our existing visas.
5. For landing, will she be required to travel down to Nigeria first then we all then travel to Canada to land or we will be required to just join her in Canada where we will all then receive our PR cards?
6. Where is the online link to pay for RPRF and can I use my GT naira master card or I must use my dollar card?
7. Generally, is there any other advice you would give in this my situation.

I will appreciate your advice and experience on for this situation.
Guess almost all the issues have been attended to by much_mann.
The link to the rprf payment site is below...
https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do?category=8
In every of your correspondence to the visa office,be explicit in your explanation to them.
Preferably,let your medicals be done within one/two days interval....it can surely work out so far its a CIC approved hospital.
Wishing you the very best of knowledge in tackling the situation.
Cheers.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
@ajegopinath
Tried to respond back to you but you inbox is full and so my PM bounced back....you need to delete some messages in your inbox to free more space for you to be able to receive further PMs.
Regarding your query,you are fine.....all will be well.
God will surely crown your efforts with delightful success.
Cheers.

esttycan14

Nov 14, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014 from PER info
Doc's Request.
All is well
Nomination.....
03/02/2015
AOR Received.
All is well
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
All is well
Med's Request
24/07/2015
Med's Done....
28/07/2015
Interview........
Waived by God's grace
Passport Req..
26/02/2016
VISA ISSUED...
09/03/2016
LANDED..........
01/06/2016
Enity123 said:
@ much_mann, you guys are just too good, I was thrilled with your systematic solution offered to what appeared a challenge, this is good, for all those aspiring to land in Canada, better join this forum sharp sharp, there are many prof of Immigration in here. Thanks guys!
I'm a newbie on this forum introduced to me by a friend but I'm not enjoying this forum bcos I think I'm not welcomed; sent a post about seriously pressing issues on my application 2 days ago and up till now no response from anyone; I didn't fill out my name with biro on the Generic form, the date on my employemnt letter was mis-typed, I don't know what to do; should I send another Gneric form and letter? should I just wait like a friend advised

Aby444

Oct 10, 2014
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16 - 05- 2016
LANDED..........
JUNE 26, 2016
Good Morning Forumites,

Congratulations to all those that have received updates. I am hoping to submit my application on wenesday. I would like to know if someone who lives in Abuja will be kind enough to review my documents.

Also, I'm trying to raise additional funds for my POF and I hope that they won't mind that the funds came all at once instead of sitting in the account for a while. I know it raises red flags but I don't know what else to do.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you so much.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
esttycan14 said:
I'm a newbie on this forum introduced to me by a friend but I'm not enjoying this forum bcos I think I'm not welcomed; sent a post about seriously pressing issues on my application 2 days ago and up till now no response from anyone; I didn't fill out my name with biro on the Generic form, the date on my employment letter was mis-typed, I don't know what to do; should I send another Gneric form and letter? should I just wait like a friend advised
Apologies on behalf of us all for seemingly ignoring you....It was unintentional.
Even though I have couple of friends who escaped this with no issues,I'll prefer you fill this form and send it as an additional document and send to CIC as soon as you can.
Writing the name is actually "What you must do to have your application processed." according to the instruction so I believe it is necessary.
Also,get the date issue fix on the reference letter and send it along with the generic form.
Above all,include a cover letter to explain the reason of the additional documents.
It only cost you the courier fee to Canada with a guarantee of rest of mind.
On the cover letter ,please write every of your personal details to enable them link it up with your initial application.Your NOC,full names,full address,date of birth,passport documents ID and anything that can link you to your application.Also,send a CSE to them using the link below and attach your documents to them.
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Wish you the best.
Once again,apologies on behalf of us all for seemingly ignoring your query...it was not intentional.
Cheers.

Aby444

Oct 10, 2014
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16 - 05- 2016
LANDED..........
JUNE 26, 2016
Hi, its me again.

Please can someone be kind enough to send their email so I can send my refrence letters to them to review. I'm so sorry for the stress. But I just need a pair of seasoned eyes. Thank you.

KKE

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Aby444 said:
Good Morning Forumites,

Congratulations to all those that have received updates. I am hoping to submit my application on wenesday. I would like to know if someone who lives in Abuja will be kind enough to review my documents.

Also, I'm trying to raise additional funds for my POF and I hope that they won't mind that the funds came all at once instead of sitting in the account for a while. I know it raises red flags but I don't know what else to do.

Good morning,

For the POF, you have 2 options (please note that this options are based on the assumption that you intend to maintain this funds for the duration of your application and they are truly unencumbered)

1) Submit a Bank Certification letter, this will not mention when the funds were deposited and only confirm your bank balance. However, at the Accra stage, you will most likely be asked to submit updated POF. This should be okay, as by then the money should have been in your account for 3-6months, depending on speed of application.

2) Fix the funds for a period of 190days and submit the Fixed Deposit Certificate. With this option you have a higher chance of POF not being requested at the ACCRA stage, even if they do; you can give latest status of the Fixed deposit and your bank statement.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Aby444 said:
Good Morning Forumites,

Don't worry...your POF will fly at this time even though there is a high chance that an update will be asked from you at the visa office level.
Alternatively,you may decide to ask your bank to provide you with a bank certification letter which will not show your history of deposit.it will only give your details as related to the account and the amount in your account as of the date of the letter will be stated.
Cheers.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
esttycan14 said:
I'm a newbie on this forum introduced to me by a friend but I'm not enjoying this forum bcos I think I'm not welcomed; sent a post about seriously pressing issues on my application 2 days ago and up till now no response from anyone; I didn't fill out my name with biro on the Generic form, the date on my employemnt letter was mis-typed, I don't know what to do; should I send another Gneric form and letter? should I just wait like a friend advised
Hi again, I've replied your PM on this issue. Don't worry, all will be fine once you resend the form as I directed. All the best.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
kollins said:
Don't worry...your POF will fly at this time even though there is a high chance that an update will be asked from you at the visa office level.
Alternatively,you may decide to ask your bank to provide you with a bank certification letter which will not show your history of deposit.it will only give your details as related to the account and the amount in your account as of the date of the letter will be stated.
Cheers.
Nice advice!

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Its very unlikely that there will be any updates from Accra Visa office today unless they have taken it upon themselves to work from their residential quarters.
Its "Farmer's Day" Public holiday in Ghana and the High Commission of Canada in Accra will be observing the holiday.
Introduced by the Ministry of Food and Agriculture, National Farmers' Day was organized as a day's activity for the nation to honor its hard working farmers who excelled in their contribution to improve the agricultural sector with certificates and prizes.
In 1988, the first Friday of every December was set aside by the government as Farmers' Day and is celebrated as a statutory Public Holiday.
It's always on a friday :D
Hmmmmmm....I'm now a Ghanian ;D
Hibernating mode :( :( :( :( :(
Cheers.

aduni

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014
AOR Received.
17-11-2014
IELTS Request
13-11-2014
File Transfer...
10-02-2015
Med's Request
24-08-2015
Med's Done....
31-08-2015
Passport Req..
24-03-2016
kollins said:
Its very unlikely that there will be any updates from Accra Visa office today unless they have taken it upon themselves to work from their residential quarters.
Its "Farmer's Day" Public holiday in Ghana and the High Commission of Canada in Accra will be observing the holiday.
Introduced by the Ministry of Food and Agriculture, National Farmers' Day was organized as a day's activity for the nation to honor its hard working farmers who excelled in their contribution to improve the agricultural sector with certificates and prizes.
In 1988, the first Friday of every December was set aside by the government as Farmers' Day and is celebrated as a statutory Public Holiday.
It's always on a friday :D
Hmmmmmm....I'm now a Ghanian ;D
Hibernating mode :( :( :( :( :(
Cheers.

Thanks for the info.

ola.salamis

Oct 4, 2014
Good day guys

I am an October applicant, my application was received by Nova Scotia on the 6th of October. I also have a certain lawyer representing me in Canada. i submitted all request documents at the time of application except for detailed letter of reference from my employer. My employer will not issue a letter to the CIO , not even to support immigration purpose. This i gather is an extant policy of the organisation and they also do not want to keep losing staff.
I had to do a letter explaining why my employer will not issue such letter and i also attached the email from my employer stating this. I also attached my letter of appointment,payslips, my promotion letters and a regular letter introducing me to the embassy in Nigeria (Lagos) with my salary and my level. All other documents are in fantastic order and my lawyer keep telling me that my letter of explanation on the non availability of the detailed employers letter will be reviewed at the discretion of Nova Scotia. My question are

1. what are my chances as i have been worried ?
2. How do i know if Nova Scotia waive the reference letter from my employer

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
ola.salamis said:
Good day guys

I am an October applicant, my application was received by Nova Scotia on the 6th of October. I also have a certain lawyer representing me in Canada. i submitted all request documents at the time of application except for detailed letter of reference from my employer. My employer will not issue a letter to the CIO , not even to support immigration purpose. This i gather is an extant policy of the organisation and they also do not want to keep losing staff.
I had to do a letter explaining why my employer will not issue such letter and i also attached the email from my employer stating this. I also attached my letter of appointment,payslips, my promotion letters and a regular letter introducing me to the embassy in Nigeria (Lagos) with my salary and my level. All other documents are in fantastic order and my lawyer keep telling me that my letter of explanation on the non availability of the detailed employers letter will be reviewed at the discretion of Nova Scotia. My question are

1. what are my chances as i have been worried ? This is 50/50. It may be accepted, it may not be accepted. The approach you took is very subjective
2. How do i know if Nova Scotia waive the reference letter from my employer. It is never, ever waived. Lack of reference letter in CIC format is instant grounds for rejection of an application
HI, see my responses above. Further, get your supervisor or senior colleague at work to issue you the reference letter in full CIC format containing all the stated requirements and information. Attach this person's call/business card to the reference letter and send to CIO with a covering note that it should please be attached to your application. Ensure you state your full name, Date of birth, UCI number if you know it, your NOC and the date your application was received and by whom at CIO. This approach has been adopted by other applicants who could not get reference from their HR and it has been repeatedly accepted. Act fast, all the best.

analystpk

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2014
Doc's Request.
21-07-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2015 PER
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-07-2015 SLU
Med's Request
05-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
15-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
LANDED..........
July 2016
Can any expert tell us on how CIC verify our experience letters from our employers? Whether they make a phone call, email or any different method and Do they verify all experience letters or they choose them randomly? Awaiting your valuable feedback. Thanks