+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW - 2013 - FROM INDIA - Application sent from INDIA Network Here

patelaakash33

Star Member
Sep 25, 2013
Vats said:
Employment requirements
Computer engineers require a bachelor's degree in computer engineering, electrical or electronics engineering, engineering physics or computer science.
A master's or doctoral degree in a related engineering discipline may be required.
Licensing by a provincial or territorial association of professional engineers is required to approve engineering drawings and reports and to practise as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng.).
Engineers are eligible for registration following graduation from an accredited educational program, three or four years of supervised work experience in engineering and passing a professional practice examination.

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=2147
Vats thanks buddy...

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
patelaakash33 said:
Vats thanks buddy...
best of luck, the job desctiption letter mattars a lot be careful for the same
include work duration, designation held, full time job and duties clearly

bravo1990

Apr 25, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/05/2014
Hi to all ,

My question is for those who used the credit card method of paymet

what is the name reflected on your credit card when cic charged you? because I would like to notify the bank of my credit card to anticipate a charge of 550 CAD under the canada immigration (the specific name it was charged under) so that it will not be turned down by system if ever.

thanks a lot!

SAMMY323

Apr 26, 2014
Vishwas Aggrawal said:
Hi EVERYONE,

Welcome Friends from INDIA......
How long will I have to wait??
NOC 3212.
My file had reached on 7th April. Waiting for the DD to get encashed but not happening yet. Has the cap reached already?
If anybody is aware of that, please help.

NishiGogetter

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Hello Seniors and Masters,

I am applying for FSW 2014, Everything is ready except passport for my dependent kid who is 9 years old and
Passport available for my spouse (Wife).

Can someone please suggest if I apply (2173) in such case, will my application gets rejected?

I checked form validity verification does not fail when we do not provide the passport number,
I selected No when asked in the passport and travel documents for the kid.

I agree, its a miss on my part, but please help suggest mighty seniors what should I do?

I fear if I wait for the procedure, it will delay the process.

All the best to all.

Thanks,
Nishi

atipra

Feb 19, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2013
IELTS Request
7.5 score (sent with application)
File Transfer...
28-6-2014
Med's Request
2-9-2014
Med's Done....
13-9-2014
Passport Req..
12-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2014
Senior members,
I have applied in november 2013 along with my original ECA report to CIC. In March, i received my UCI and file number. Today i have received a mail from CIC that they are not able to review and verify ECA evaluation report by using WES's online service. Now i am applying for a duplicate report and free electronic access for CIC. But along with that WES is automatically sending me a duplicate report and charging for it. I don't need a duplicate report. So is there a way to order report for only CIC and not for myself. or is it necessary to take a duplicate report while ordering for CIC?
Please advise
Regards

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
you need to pay to wes
you might have not selected FSWP package and ordered normal package
atipra said:
Senior members,
I have applied in november 2013 along with my original ECA report to CIC. In March, i received my UCI and file number. Today i have received a mail from CIC that they are not able to review and verify ECA evaluation report by using WES's online service. Now i am applying for a duplicate report and free electronic access for CIC. But along with that WES is automatically sending me a duplicate report and charging for it. I don't need a duplicate report. So is there a way to order report for only CIC and not for myself. or is it necessary to take a duplicate report while ordering for CIC?
Please advise
Regards

2013fsw2174

Star Member
May 20, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
LANDED..........
16-09-2014
Hi Admins
My ecas status updated to Medical results have received.

I have a question regarding RPRF fees.
Has anyone tried paying online. I am planning to do that. Just wanted to know if there is anything i need to remember.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
dont pay online
NDVO dosent accept that
pay via DD

2013fsw2174 said:
Hi Admins
My ecas status updated to Medical results have received.

I have a question regarding RPRF fees.
Has anyone tried paying online. I am planning to do that. Just wanted to know if there is anything i need to remember.

BAMP

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2013
Nomination.....
06-02-2014
AOR Received.
21-02-2014
File Transfer...
Processing start on 27th Feb
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
29/08/2014
Passport Req..
PPR1- 26/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM-3/02/2015 & PPR2-11/02/2015
Dear Friends,

I need your suggestion on below matter,

Current status on my application is processing start on 27 Feb and waiting for MR,PP request,

My passport going to expire in March 2015.So, Validity of passport remain less than year.

1. Address in passport is different than my current resident, would it be problem to stamp visa? or reason for delaying process?
2. One of my friend told me that for visa you need more than 6 month validity and to get PCC from PSK you must need more than 1 year validity of passport.

So, Is it advisable to renew passport to counter all this above queries and submit to NDVO at this stage ??? ??? ???

Please give your opinion on this matter and suggest should i have to go for the renewal or not ??? ??? ???

rexjohn

Jan 14, 2014
Hi Guys,

I am frustrated now. I am from India in Bangalore. I am a mechanical engineer with 7 years experience. Married and have a kid.
I applied under NOC 2132 in May 2013. My ECAS got updated with "recieved file on 27th May 2013". Then there was no activity till August, when i recieved a PER, and later an AOR in October 2013. Then again a long wait till jan 2013, which i wrote couple of emails to NDVO. Then three people visited my office and met me. Then later in Feb my ECAS status changed to " started processing your application on 17th Feb 2013".
Then no word from them till now. They have called new applications for 2014, and still no reply for me, nor an Update on MR. I still see " in Process" in ECAS.

Guys, what do i do?? Should i wait?? Seriously...i need replies.

Another problem is that, my company is sending me to US from June 2014 till dec 2014. What if the Visa office call me then. Another trouble is that i will have to sign a bond for 18 months, they day i come back from US. I am damn worried... :'(

Rex

SAMMY323

Apr 26, 2014
Hi seniors,
I hv one query.. I submitted my app in noc 3212 on 31st march and it reached CIC on 5th april. Till nw i hv not received any answer... The last app for noc 3212 was accepted amd got PER on 14th april.. Wht do u all say, whether the cap has been reached for noc 3212?????????

Hw sh i contact CIC for my UCI number?

SAMMY323

Apr 26, 2014
SAMMY323 said:
Hi seniors,
I hv one query.. I submitted my app in noc 3212 on 31st march and it reached CIC on 5th april. Till nw i hv not received any answer... The last app for noc 3212 was accepted amd got PER on 14th april.. Wht do u all say, whether the cap has been reached for noc 3212?????????

Hw sh i contact CIC for my UCI number?
*7th April

SAP_BW

Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 24 2013
AOR Received.
October 14 2013::Processing started 14 February 2014.
Med's Request
March 30 2014
Med's Done....
April 2 2014 / Medical received on April 12 2014.
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2014
LANDED..........
9th July 2014
rexjohn said:
Hi Guys,

I am frustrated now. I am from India in Bangalore. I am a mechanical engineer with 7 years experience. Married and have a kid.
I applied under NOC 2132 in May 2013. My ECAS got updated with "recieved file on 27th May 2013". Then there was no activity till August, when i recieved a PER, and later an AOR in October 2013. Then again a long wait till jan 2013, which i wrote couple of emails to NDVO. Then three people visited my office and met me. Then later in Feb my ECAS status changed to " started processing your application on 17th Feb 2013".
Then no word from them till now. They have called new applications for 2014, and still no reply for me, nor an Update on MR. I still see " in Process" in ECAS.

Guys, what do i do?? Should i wait?? Seriously...i need replies.

Another problem is that, my company is sending me to US from June 2014 till dec 2014. What if the Visa office call me then. Another trouble is that i will have to sign a bond for 18 months, they day i come back from US. I am damn worried... :'(

Rex
I can understand frustration on this. I think biggest challenge for candidate is to wait for all stages.
If you have got your MR then I would have suggest you to appeal in person to visa stamping but here in your case you can only write them CSE. If they reply generic then only waiting and waiting.
God bless all of us, I dont understand why they are delaying 2013 applicant,

one side they are saying they need people and on other side they are delaying things.