+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

canyon

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 June
Doc's Request.
PER: 09 Sep
AOR Received.
20 Sep
karen1389 said:
And a good news for you and whose waiting Warsaw VO!
An Iranian applicant has reported receiving MD form Warsaw, her AOR from Warsaw was at Oct. 16, 2013 and she has got MD at April 10, 2014.
In my point of view, it is very good news and we all to be hopeful to receive our MD soon.
With best wishes!
Hi Karen,

Thanks for the info, but do you know when she has sent her application? that's the case you know,, I heard that some previous (2008 and 2009) applicants are receiving MD from Warsaw but is she a 2013 applicant?
Best

Panesar

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
lids2154 said:
mayb...
all we can do at time is just pray...
As the Holy week has started... i pray to God that we all receive our good news in this Holy week...
Praise the Lord.

lids
Holy week, you mean we can expect MR by now?

panesar

karen1389

Apr 12, 2014
canyon said:
Hi Karen,

Thanks for the info, but do you know when she has sent her application? that's the case you know,, I heard that some previous (2008 and 2009) applicants are receiving MD from Warsaw but is she a 2013 applicant?
Best
Dear Friend,

First of all, the case is FSW2013 applicant, and the file transfer date is May, 27 2013.
I don't know where are you from (let me know if possible), but we have a pretty good forum here in Iran (applyabrod), it is in Persian and may does not suit you, but it includes good information and statistical report regarding Warsaw and Ankara offices, while, most Iranian cases are transferred there after Damascus VO closing.
In addition, Yes you are right and Warsaw was dealing with a huge backlog remained from 2009 applicants and still continue. As per deduced from Iranian forum, only a few files are remained from previous applicants which are known as 38 item vocation list and 29 item vocation list.
Evidences have shown that Warsaw is starting FSW2013 in parallel (with a lead of course) to the previous files processing finish.

Regards

Prime007

Mar 9, 2014
Dear Members
I put this question as a new topic in the morning, but thanks to the idiot spammers my question went to 2nd page. So please accept my apologies for double post.

I am a FSW2013 applicant. I have few half siblings which i did not declare in my application form (because im not in touch with any of them and i dont know where they live expect for one who is still living at address of my previous residence).
I thought this requirement is only in case i intend to sponsor them in future. But now im worried that my visa office may object on the basis of withholding the information. Shall i send them the updates now. The VO has already started processing my application (as my ecase in January). I also got a request to send some updated documents from them in march.

Please advice if this is a major issue.

goalcanada

Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-13
AOR Received.
PER recd 25-07-2013
Med's Request
18-08-2014
Med's Done....
3rd line on 19.09.14
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 12.09.14 & PP submitted 29.9.14
Prime007 said:
Dear Members
I put this question as a new topic in the morning, but thanks to the idiot spammers my question went to 2nd page. So please accept my apologies for double post.

I am a FSW2013 applicant. I have few half siblings which i did not declare in my application form (because im not in touch with any of them and i dont know where they live expect for one who is still living at address of my previous residence).
I thought this requirement is only in case i intend to sponsor them in future. But now im worried that my visa office may object on the basis of withholding the information. Shall i send them the updates now. The VO has already started processing my application (as my ecase in January). I also got a request to send some updated documents from them in march.

Please advice if this is a major issue.
Friend, as per my knowledge

All your siblings are being reviewed for security checks (if required), Hence by knowing the details (no of siblings) you should not hide any half-siblings. I am sure it's not a big deal to get to know their living place even if you don't have regular contact. Through relatives you can get minimum details.

Better get their present location and indicate in your updated forms. As an alternate raise a CSE, tell them that you do not have their resident location so it was not included. Is it ok, or still VO need the details?

Is your VO, NDVO?

Prime007

Mar 9, 2014
@goalcanada
Thanks for your reply.

My VO office is LVO. And i can get address for only the one who is living at what used be our family home. For the rest, it is not possible.

Also the VO has so far not asked anything regarding this. But the authority who will do background check will easily find about them from government data. Its not that they have any shady background or anything like that. They will surely be cleared if investigated.

But iam afraid that if i tell VO now, they may reject my application because of withholding info and not telling them earlier.

I dont know what to do :-\

canyon

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 June
Doc's Request.
PER: 09 Sep
AOR Received.
20 Sep
karen1389 said:
Dear Friend,

First of all, the case is FSW2013 applicant, and the file transfer date is May, 27 2013.
I don't know where are you from (let me know if possible), but we have a pretty good forum here in Iran (applyabrod), it is in Persian and may does not suit you, but it includes good information and statistical report regarding Warsaw and Ankara offices, while, most Iranian cases are transferred there after Damascus VO closing.
In addition, Yes you are right and Warsaw was dealing with a huge backlog remained from 2009 applicants and still continue. As per deduced from Iranian forum, only a few files are remained from previous applicants which are known as 38 item vocation list and 29 item vocation list.
Evidences have shown that Warsaw is starting FSW2013 in parallel (with a lead of course) to the previous files processing finish.

Regards
Karen1389,

Thanks for your reply, I think its a bit weird, you know why?! how its possible that PER, AOR file transfer etc. could happen in just about 2 weeks time from the start date of 2013 program?! I have gone through the spreadsheet and I have been unable to find a similar situation. The lady has probably sent her application before 2013, that's my thought, I hope I wouldn't be right! I've also checked that site you suggested, thanks by the way, useful stuff there! mamnoon lotf kardi, omidvaram be zoodi khabari beshe.

best

catalyst

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-5-2013[b][color=green]<br/>WES Doc.......:5-5-13[b][color=aqua]<br/>PER...............:29-07-13[b][color=blue]<br/>AOR..............:5-9-13[b][color=darkpurple]
IELTS Request
10-05-13<br/>FSWP2010NDVO: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tNybiwrlKwXBGteBb0zpdCw&authkey=CNqatbgL#gi[b][color=purple]
Hi,

Just saw the delayed Medical Discussion so thought to put my case in front of you guys.

I got Second Line added as "We have started case your processing on 5th Feb"

And Still no update or Medical or RPRF email from them. I contact my Consultant but they said no update from CIC. So I told him to raise CSE. Lets see what happens.

Anybody with the same case of such delay. Please reply, if also someone got any resolution in this kinda scenario, please revert! :(

lids2154 said:
unfortunately me too...
processing started on 21st Feb. still no MR from NDVO even after submitting my original docs. doc request due date is 18/04. I got a reply on my CSE that file is in queue for review. i think they will touch my file on/after 18/04... :( :(
only God knows wats happening. :(

catalyst

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-5-2013[b][color=green]<br/>WES Doc.......:5-5-13[b][color=aqua]<br/>PER...............:29-07-13[b][color=blue]<br/>AOR..............:5-9-13[b][color=darkpurple]
IELTS Request
10-05-13<br/>FSWP2010NDVO: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tNybiwrlKwXBGteBb0zpdCw&authkey=CNqatbgL#gi[b][color=purple]
Hi,

Just saw the delayed Medical Discussion so thought to put my case in front of you guys.

And Still no update or Medical or RPRF email from them. I contact my Consultant but they said no update from CIC. So I told him to raise CSE. Lets see what happens.

Anybody with the same case of such delay. Please reply, if also someone got any resolution in this kinda scenario, please revert! Sad

AlertJack said:
My processing started,5th Feb. Nothing after that.

samanir

May 7, 2013
Hi guys,

I just recieved an email from VO. He has asked me PCC and an update. Now 2 questions:
1- why didn't he ask about medical check? Why just PCC? Does that mean he will skip it or he will demand it after getting PCC?
2- he has set one month deadline to send him back PCC. In case i might not be able to prepare before deadline will he put off the deadline for one more month or two?

Thanks a lot for your time in advance

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
samanir said:
Hi guys,

I just recieved an email from VO. He has asked me PCC and an update. Now 2 questions:
1- why didn't he ask about medical check? Why just PCC? Does that mean he will skip it or he will demand it after getting PCC?
2- he has set one month deadline to send him back PCC. In case i might not be able to prepare before deadline will he put off the deadline for one more month or two?

Thanks a lot for your time in advance
Brother , I can see u have not submitted ur PCC during ur application submission. So Visa Officer wants to check ur PCC for security verification. U r closed to ur Medical Request. I believe u r going get ur MR very shortly as soon as u submit those (MR is a must step if ur application proceed).

And if u need time extension, then u can send a Case specific Enquiry to Manila- attaching a copy of money receipt of PCC application and request them for an additional required time. If they dont reply from ur CSE then request by sending hard copies. They will extend as u require.

Dont worry... 8).

Kalaideng

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/07/2013
AOR Received.
01/10/2013
File Transfer...
01/11/2013
Med's Request
26/09/2015
Med's Done....
03/10/2015
Interview........
Ohh u got to be kidding me!!!
catalyst said:
Hi,

Anybody with the same case of such delay. Please reply, if also someone got any resolution in this kinda scenario, please revert! :

My opinion on this is that if you have a history on long foreign stays then the VO has probably asked for your immigration file from those countries. Now lets say if UK immigration has a time frame of 3 months to respond to such request then they will put a 3 month (or whatever) date on the your file when they will re assess it again even if they get the file in lets say 2 weeks. I have a history of stay in tne UK And ireland. So i think thats whats causing the delay in my file. This is just my opinion. I might be wrong but i cant find any other good explanation for a such a long delay...

Madi2014

Mar 12, 2014
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-08-01
Med's Done....
2014-02-15
arbeh said:
I think you are under Background check. In some cases, it happens before issuing MR and in some cases it happens after medical examination (like my case) I contacted my VO and they told me that I am under security check which will take between several weeks to several months.
Hi Arbeh,
How long did it take to get the reply from CPP-O?