+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

canyon

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 June
Doc's Request.
PER: 09 Sep
AOR Received.
20 Sep
song_of_baby said:
The person you mentioned got his AOR on mid of October. She sent her application on May 2013.
Hi song_of_baby

Yes, you are right, hope it goes well and quick.

Panesar

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
catalyst said:
Hi,

Just saw the delayed Medical Discussion so thought to put my case in front of you guys.

I got Second Line added as "We have started case your processing on 5th Feb"

And Still no update or Medical or RPRF email from them. I contact my Consultant but they said no update from CIC. So I told him to raise CSE. Lets see what happens.

Anybody with the same case of such delay. Please reply, if also someone got any resolution in this kinda scenario, please revert! Sad
Yes bro, I am going through same phase.
My processing was started on 24th feb.
Still waiting for MEdical.

Cheers

devkis

Jun 4, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi<br>NOC Code......: 2132<br>App. Filed.......: 05-Jun-2013<br>Fees Charged.: 20-Aug-2013<br>PER Received..: 29-Aug-2013<br>AOR Received.: 24-Oct--2013<br>Proc. Started...: 24-Feb-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-Mar-2014<br>Passport Req..: 19-Mar-2014<br>Med's Done.....: 04-Apr-2014<br>PP Sent to VO..: 08-Apr-2014<br>RPRF Encashed: 16-Apr-2014<br>Med's Recvd....: 19-Apr-2014<br>DM on ECAS....: 24-May-2014<br>PP Rcvd. Back.: 31-May-2014
Congrats jpdentdoc, rknagar, SAP_BW, Nizam06024, adonai36, joe07 :D All the best!!

(glbl ss updated)

Panesar

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
lids2154 said:
lol...
not that..
Holy week is the last week of Lent season for Catholics... :)

lids
Hey Lids, I have one question about my friend. We both applied in same category last year.

We both received file numbers so far. He got in OCT13
But still no update. His online status is just showing " We have received your file in july".
whereas in his online status they have written two lines.
"we have received your file" AND "we have started processing "

So what does it indicates.
why they are not showing the 2nd line his my case as it has been 8 months since they received the file.
if you can assist me !!!
thanks

lids2154

Nov 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Panesar said:
Hey Lids, I have one question about my friend. We both applied in same category last year.

We both received file numbers so far. He got in OCT13
But still no update. His online status is just showing " We have received your file in july".
whereas in his online status they have written two lines.
"we have received your file" AND "we have started processing "

So what does it indicates.
why they are not showing the 2nd line his my case as it has been 8 months since they received the file.
if you can assist me !!!
thanks
Its because mainly your app. is still in queue for VO review.
Even at this stage if you raise a CSE, you will get a reply stating that your app. is in queue for review.
just wait for the perfect time and they will start processing your app very soon...
stay blessed. God bless u.

lids

Aimer Le Canada

Nov 27, 2013
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO (New Delhi) India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
21-05-2013
Nomination.....
01-08-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
IELTS Request
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
01-08-2013
Med's Request
very soon. Processing started on 27 Feb 2014.
SAP_BW said:
2.5 week to go for fsw2013 program ending.

you are right brother. But only 12 working days left.

c73w

Jul 16, 2006
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-1-2014
Nomination.....
6-3-2014
AOR Received.
27-3-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application package
Med's Request
10-04-2014
Med's Done....
25-07-2014
Friends,

I received MR, RPRF, PCC and PPR request on 10th April.

In the email from NDVO, below line regarding PCC is mentioned

From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate for yourself and your spouse from India.

Question I have is both myself and my spouse have stayed in different states in India since the age of 18. Do we need to provide PCC from all states as is requested in the mail OR a single PCC is required to complete the process.

Seniors please advise.

Thanks!

Aimer Le Canada

Nov 27, 2013
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO (New Delhi) India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
21-05-2013
Nomination.....
01-08-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
IELTS Request
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
01-08-2013
Med's Request
very soon. Processing started on 27 Feb 2014.
c73w said:
Friends,

From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate for yourself and your spouse from India.

Question I have is both myself and my spouse have stayed in different states in India since the age of 18. Do we need to provide PCC from all states as is requested in the mail OR a single PCC is required to complete the process.
Seniors please advise.

Thanks!
congrats brother. i think you have to provide pcc for the current resident state not for all state. BTW NDVO works on solid speed on your file

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
devkis said:
Congrats jpdentdoc, rknagar, SAP_BW, Nizam06024, adonai36, joe07 :D All the best!!

(glbl ss updated)
Thanq rajvir0707,kapil_sharma123,goalcanada,devkis .. now the wait starts for the Golden Mail..Been blessed on the first day of the holy week..Miracles do happen!!! hope the MR/PPR comes in GOD SPEED...( hopefully before Easter ) :)

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
c73w said:
Friends,

Seniors please advise.

Thanks!
Congrats.. that's amazing speed .. god bless..

c73w

Jul 16, 2006
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-1-2014
Nomination.....
6-3-2014
AOR Received.
27-3-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
10-04-2014
Med's Done....
25-07-2014
Aimer Le Canada said:
congrats brother. i think you have to provide pcc for the current resident state not for all state. BTW NDVO works on solid speed on your file
Thanks Aimer, yes, processing on my file is quick, so am lucky on that count.

Still I want to be sure whether to provide PCC only from my current state or others as well. Might be I will write to NDVO to get the clarification. They have given me time till May 31st to submit all documents.

hbs

Apr 1, 2014
DM on 31st March 2014...now received email from visa office !!

Your application for a permanent resident visa was approved. The passports and related documents were sent to you by registered mail on 07Apr14. It generally takes eight to ten days for registered mail to reach its destination. You should be receiving your documents shortly.

Please refer to one of the following websites for details on the arrival procedures in Canada:

For applicants in the Economic Class: http:dfjalfjajfl

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
c73w said:
Thanks Aimer, yes, processing on my file is quick, so am lucky on that count.

Still I want to be sure whether to provide PCC only from my current state or others as well. Might be I will write to NDVO to get the clarification. They have given me time till May 31st to submit all documents.
That is the general mail they write..If you get PCC from PSK then its linked across the country.. u dont need to give for each and every state you stayed.. You need to approach each and every police station in each state u stayed for verification and get it done which is not easy .. please scroll back few pages there was someone with similar query who had taken from PSK ..writing to NDVO and waiting for reply will slow down your process.. PCC is for Criminal offenses - if one has committed a crime the SP office have provisions to update the Passport office and Immigration department from any state in India.. hope this helps..

c73w

Jul 16, 2006
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-1-2014
Nomination.....
6-3-2014
AOR Received.
27-3-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
10-04-2014
Med's Done....
25-07-2014
joe07 said:
That is the general mail they write..If you get PCC from PSK then its linked across the country.. u dont need to give for each and every state you stayed.. You need to approach each and every police station in each state u stayed for verification and get it done which is not easy .. please scroll back few pages there was someone with similar query who had taken from PSK ..writing to NDVO and waiting for reply will slow down your process.. PCC is for Criminal offenses - if one has committed a crime the SP office have provisions to update the Passport office and Immigration department from any state in India.. hope this helps..
Thanks Joe07! I think this is what makes logical sense, cause arranging PCC from other states in India will surely delay the process.