+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ADDED

aussiejuls said:
Congrats to all that have received good news.

Admin can you please include my details in the spreadsheet. Thank you

NOC: 3215
VISA Office: Sydney (Australia)
IELTS Band: 9.0
Self Ccd points: 70
Spouse IELTS: Yes
Relative: No
Job Offer: No
Degree: Bachelor of Applied Science (Medical Radiation Technology)
ECA Equ: 3 years BaAppSc
Job Exp: 3 + years
PCC: Yes
App Sent: 25 May
Fee: CC
App Received: 6th June
Receiving time: 10:30 am
Signed by: Mike
Destination: Toronto ON

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
pee_kay_high said:
CPP-O
NO
YES
NO
Masters
Same
NO
May 4th
DD
May 6th
Donnie
Anywhere
June 26th DD encashed
Welcome & Congratulations.

donutbox

Aug 7, 2010
idima said:
I just don't get it.
Why it is so hard for CIC to put an actual count of applications received for each cap and update it daily.
That is the easiest thing to do. If it is too hard for them to keep count they can outsource this task to UPS and DHL and put their data.

It will save so much worries and broken expectations for so many people, I not taking about their wasted time and money here.
Let's face it, more than 90% of received applications, especially for hot NOCs will be out of cap when received and will be sent back.
Such a waste of Canadian taxpayers and applicants money and time!!! :eek:

I guess I can understand your apparent frustration with CIC, but what good would the actual daily "count of applications received for each cap" do for you though? I am not too sure how exactly it would "save so much worries and broken expectations for so many people".

Afterall, if (according to you) it is a "fact" that "more than 90% of received applications, especially for hot NOCs will be out of cap when received and will be sent back", if you already know this "fact" don't you know enough information for you to make an "informed" decision as to whether to submit an application?

CIC is aiming at providing us with the "number of complete applications counted".....obviously they aren't exactly doing a good job at this either.

Also note that CIC have at least told people the following:

Note: Due to the large number of applications we get, we cannot check that each one is complete on the same day it gets to the office. The numbers on this page are updated at least once a week, but are only a guide. There is no guarantee that an application sent in now will fall within the cap by the time it gets to the Centralized Intake Office.

And even if they didn't tell us that, don't we already know that that's just how the "process" would/will be?

Tolete

Jun 28, 2013
Dominican Republic
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
AOR Received.
23-07-2013
File Transfer...
06-08-2013
dtfan said:
TOLETE your nickname is so funny to me, are you spanish or spanish speaking? Tolete in spanish is a funny word which means something like a big chunk **LOL** :D
You are right!!! I am from Dominican Rep. ;D

deedohad

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Med's Request
09-04-2015
Med's Done....
12-04-2015
Interview........
26-03-2015
Passport Req..
8-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
donutbox said:
I guess I can understand your apparent frustration with CIC, but what good would the actual daily "count of applications received for each cap" do for you though? I am not too sure how exactly it would "save so much worries and broken expectations for so many people".

Afterall, if (according to you) it is a "fact" that "more than 90% of received applications, especially for hot NOCs will be out of cap when received and will be sent back", if you already know this "fact" don't you know enough information for you to make an "informed" decision as to whether to submit an application?
How
CIC is aiming at providing us with the "number of complete applications counted".....obviously they aren't exactly doing a good job at this either.

Also note that CIC have at least told people the following:

Note: Due to the large number of applications we get, we cannot check that each one is complete on the same day it gets to the office. The numbers on this page are updated at least once a week, but are only a guide. There is no guarantee that an application sent in now will fall within the cap by the time it gets to the Centralized Intake Office.

And even if they didn't tell us that, don't we already know that that's just how the "process" would/will be?

I agree with what ur saying but if cic could put in a little more effort in updating the info it would be easy for everyone n for them as well in this way they won't have to receive so many applications which would increase their work (even sending back the application which r more than the qouta) n it will also save time n money 4 many....

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eagerly waiting for CIC processing to move to 13th May applicants with some real good news for us as well especially for 2147 NOC.... however it seems it may take another week as during last couple of days very few CC haven been charged... Still May 10 applicants did not report much activity except 1 or 2 guys....

jt09

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
Med's Request
25-02-2014
Med's Done....
26-04-2014
Interview........
24-02-2014
Passport Req..
08-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2014
Hi, could you please update my details as well?

My CC has been charged on 3 July. My app was received on May 10, 1 PM.

Wishing everyone the best! Thank you!

mehry

May 5, 2013
Dear Admin,

Thanks for such a great job on spreadsheet :)
Could you please do one more thing? On App. Receive column, isn't it better to arrange them in an ordered list? Then the user could find his/her situation easily.

Thanks heap :)

idoit

Star Member
Jan 15, 2011
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Included
IELTS Request
27-04-2013
LANDED..........
27-08-2009
jt09 said:
Hi, could you please update my details as well?

My CC has been charged on 3 July. My app was received on May 10, 1 PM.

Wishing everyone the best! Thank you!
Great. Congratsias :)

@Mehry: In fact it was ordered. I think jigzyy is doing some stuff under the hood, huh !?