+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
donutbox said:
I guess I can understand your apparent frustration with CIC, but what good would the actual daily "count of applications received for each cap" do for you though? I am not too sure how exactly it would "save so much worries and broken expectations for so many people".

Afterall, if (according to you) it is a "fact" that "more than 90% of received applications, especially for hot NOCs will be out of cap when received and will be sent back", if you already know this "fact" don't you know enough information for you to make an "informed" decision as to whether to submit an application?

CIC is aiming at providing us with the "number of complete applications counted".....obviously they aren't exactly doing a good job at this either.
That is simple. I will try to explain you as easy as I can.
But for the beginning, just ask yourself a question what "good use" you can make from CIC "update" now?

1. Obviously,current 65 applications they have in their update at he moment are from first few days when they started receiving applications(May, 6-10), now is July, 4.
2. So their current "update" missing information of how many applications they received during almost 2 month.
3. That can be a very big amount, tenth of thousands of applications
Disclaimer. It is not a "fact", but my estimations based on stat for FSW programm from previous years and taking in account that they canceled this program last year in order "to clear backlogs"
4. Some of the caps are filled already, especially in hot NOCs 0211, 1112, 2132, 2147, 2174
5. Of which many of those people who is preparing and sending their applications now have no idea.
6. Actually, official CIC update misleading them into believing that they can make it into the cap, while some caps are filled already.
7. So all these late applicants wasting their time and money and putting so much effort for nothing.
8. As a decision to immigrate and change their life dramatically is very hard to make for every human being ;), all of these people put a lot of hope, emotions and expectations into this. Which will turn into frustration when their applications will be rejected.
8. CIC will spend canadian taxpayers money and a lot of processing time for returned application to mail these thousands and thousands of late applications back.

9. So, if CIC bureaucrats obviously are not able to increase the speed of their work and address the problem of backloads in timely and effective manner and not able to keep their updates relevant and make any sense of it,
10. Why don't they just keep the count of how many applications they received by post and make updates daily about it, before they even start to process received applications?
11. In this case every prospective applicant will make his or her informed guess if he is able to make it into the cap, based on this count, and whether to proceed with application or wait for the next year.
For example, if somebody sees that CIC received already 320 application for his cap, he may be willing to take a chance and send his application, expecting that some of these application are not complete and will be rejected, but if he sees that there is more than 600 of them, he understand that he is late this year and save himself and CIC time and money.

Easy. ;D

Maheshnep

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/5/2013, PER 18/7/2013
AOR Received.
5/9/2013
Med's Request
21/11/2013
Med's Done....
24/11/2013
Passport Req..
27/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
17/01/2014
LANDED..........
Planned at June 2014
Bharat1986 said:
This is really frustrating.. CIC has not updated the CAP count since almost 11 days!!!
and more frustrating is they mentioned on their website that cap will be updated at least once in a week.

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
pee_kay_high said:
I got an email today from CIO which indicates a UCI and Application no.
So whats PER/NER.
Congratulations, you just got your Pigeon-Expressed-Relief.

Ab pee kay high mat ho jaana.

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
Bharat1986 said:
This is really frustrating.. CIC has not updated the CAP count since almost 11 days!!!
Bharat, did u get my PM.

darkman1987

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent
Adrenalineforu said:
Congratulations, you just got your Pigeon-Expressed-Relief.

Ab pee kay high mat ho jaana.
haha...zaroor pee lega khushi se.... ;) 8)

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14

sharmausct

Jun 24, 2013
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
Med's Request
First on 21-12-2013,Second on 22-09-2014 for daughter(due to family addition)
Med's Done....
First on 27-01-2014, Second on 27-09-2014 for daughter(due to family addition)
Passport Req..
First on 21-12-2013,Second on 16-10-2014 for daughter(due to family addition)
VISA ISSUED...
First on 06-06-2014, Second on 14-10-2014 (due to family addition)
idima said:
That is simple. I will try to explain you as easy as I can.
But for the beginning, just ask yourself a question what "good use" you can make from CIC "update" now?

1. Obviously,current 65 applications they have in their update at he moment are from first few days when they started receiving applications(May, 6-10), now is July, 4.
2. So their current "update" missing information of how many applications they received during almost 2 month.
3. That can be a very big amount, tenth of thousands of applications
Disclaimer. It is not a "fact", but my estimations based on stat for FSW programm from previous years and taking in account that they canceled this program last year in order "to clear backlogs"
4. Some of the caps are filled already, especially in hot NOCs 0211, 1112, 2132, 2147, 2174
5. Of which many of those people who is preparing and sending their applications now have no idea.
6. Actually, official CIC update misleading them into believing that they can make it into the cap, while some caps are filled already.
7. So all these late applicants wasting their time and money and putting so much effort for nothing.
8. As a decision to immigrate and change their life dramatically is very hard to make for every human being ;), all of these people put a lot of hope, emotions and expectations into this. Which will turn into frustration when their applications will be rejected.
8. CIC will spend canadian taxpayers money and a lot of processing time for returned application to mail these thousands and thousands of late applications back.

9. So, if CIC bureaucrats obviously are not able to increase the speed of their work and address the problem of backloads in timely and effective manner and not able to keep their updates relevant and make any sense of it,
10. Why don't they just keep the count of how many applications they received by post and make updates daily about it, before they even start to process received applications?
11. In this case every prospective applicant will make his or her informed guess if he is able to make it into the cap, based on this count, and whether to proceed with application or wait for the next year.
For example, if somebody sees that CIC received already 320 application for his cap, he may be willing to take a chance and send his application, expecting that some of these application are not complete and will be rejected, but if he sees that there is more than 600 of them, he understand that he is late this year and save himself and CIC time and money.

Easy. ;D
Great reply.........simple common sense.....but i don't think that CIC don't have this common sense.....I guess they are doing it on purpose....may be to provide business for language test and ECA agencies.......

jigzz

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
05-09-2014
Med's Done....
06-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
Hi All,
I recently found this forum, looks like very useful forum and people are very helpful here.
So I also want to be part of this wonderful group.

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As an engineering manager I just can stand ineffectiveness of CIC bureaucrats.
Those guys wouldn't survive even a day in the real world, on real job in the business. They would be fired straight away.

They could use the same web questionnaire as they did in Quebec. Applicant asked some questions and provide information on the web-site, if he is eligible, they give him reference number and he can send his application package to them.

jigzz

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
05-09-2014
Med's Done....
06-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
My app details are as follows,
Please update my details as well in the spreadsheet.

NOC: 2174
VISA Office: New Delhi (India)
IELTS Band: 7.0
Self Ccd points: 78
Spouse IELTS: Yes
Relative: Yes
Job Offer: No
Degree: Bachelor of Engineering
ECA Equ: 4 Years (Bachelor of Engineering)
Job Exp: 4 + years
PCC: No
App Sent: 25 June
Fee: CC
App Received: 4th July
Receiving time: 1:49 PM
Signed by: Mike
Destination: HALIFAX

I know its too late for me, Is there any possibility that my app is accepted.

Kalaideng

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/07/2013
AOR Received.
01/10/2013
File Transfer...
01/11/2013
Med's Request
26/09/2015
Med's Done....
03/10/2015
Interview........
Ohh u got to be kidding me!!!
sharmausct said:
Great reply.........simple common sense.....but i don't think that CIC don't have this common sense.....I guess they are doing it on purpose....may be to provide business for language test and ECA agencies.......
I think CIC is playing smart here. they are keeping the window/hopes open for many applicants of the hotter NOCs. IMHO....i really think that while deciding for those NOCs they are excersing some discretion where points alone would not be the criteria, meaning they would be scrutinizing the applications strictly even though it reaches the passing marks, simply because they have a lot of applications in those NOCs.

this was mentioned on the forum some time back and i quite agree with that they wont exhaust 300 seats for NOCs like 1112 or 0211 or 2174 in a couple of weeks. i think new delhi VO alone can fill up 1112 or 2174 in a couple of days!

vpfsw

Star Member
May 28, 2013
I think they will announce the update this friday because they have finished chargin the may 10th application...

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
jigzz said:
Hi All,
I recently found this forum, looks like very useful forum and people are very helpful here.
So I also want to be part of this wonderful group.
I thought you were Jigzyy taking a piss until I read your screen name very carefully! Kind of Surrogate Marketing!

Welcome to the forum. Hope you get advantage of being on this forum and I think you have 50-50 chances of being in CAP. Let's wait out.

Good luck!

rashedul56

Jun 6, 2013
Perth, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
13-09-2013
File Transfer...
23-09-2013
Med's Request
03-07-2015
Med's Done....
24-07-2015
Passport Req..
01-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
11-05-2016 In sha Allah
pee_kay_high said:
Hey Guys,

I got an email today from CIO which indicates a UCI and Application no.

I checked the processing online at cic website and it says "In Process".

So whats PER/NER.

OR lets say what happens next.

Congrats ......pee_kay_high

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jigzz said:
My app details are as follows,
Please update my details as well in the spreadsheet.

NOC: 2174
VISA Office: New Delhi (India)
IELTS Band: 7.0
Self Ccd points: 78
Spouse IELTS: Yes
Relative: Yes
Job Offer: No
Degree: Bachelor of Engineering
ECA Equ: 4 Years (Bachelor of Engineering)
Job Exp: 4 + years
PCC: No
App Sent: 25 June
Fee: CC
App Received: 4th July
Receiving time: 1:49 PM
Signed by: Mike
Destination: HALIFAX

I know its too late for me, Is there any possibility that my app is accepted.
Based on previous years stat, I am afraid it is too late, man. Sorry. But it is only my guess and estimation.

And CIC wants you to apply and spend your money, yours and their time too. That is why they are telling you through their web-site updates-"Go fo it. You still have a big chance." 8)